A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Funny Feelings

“For you my dear, there is only the best.” Pete said opening the door to the restaurant Pete had chosen to take me to, tonight. It was a nice little Italian place. There was even an arcade section in the back.

“Why thank you.” I said as I walked past Pete.

“Ah will it be the two of you?” A waiter asked.

“Yes.” Pete replied.

I looked around to see that there were only two other customers eating in the restaurant. I had forgotten that people still go on about their business at night and have no clue about the danger that lurks this city. However, it was odd that there were not very many people here including the workers. I suppose that my father has had his part in this.

“I don’t mean to rush you two but we will be closing in an hour. It seems the rest of the shops on this street have started closing early to keep out all of the riff raff that occurs here at night.” The waiter replied after showing us to a table.

“I understand.” Pete said.

The waiter left and I looked over the menu. I chose spaghetti and a salad once the waiter came back and took my order. Pete of course had nothing.

“Have you really tried eating food?” I asked. I knew that Pete had told me about his food experiences before but I liked to bug him about it, hoping that just one day he could take a bite out of something and enjoy it.

“We have already discussed this.” He said rolling his eyes.

“Hey, do you want to play some games in the arcade? I bet I beat the pants off you.” I said laughing.

“Sure.” He said getting up from the table. I watched as he walked over to the waiter and asked if he could notify us when the food was ready. Then he followed me into the arcade section.

“Ooh look they have a pinball machine!” I said laughing as Pete just shook his head at me.

Pete gave me some money to put into the machine and stood dangerously close to me. It was making it hard for me to concentrate. I was actually starting to suck as my mind raced on thoughts of Pete. He was being a distraction on purpose and he knew he was doing it.

“Are you still having fun?” Pete asked moving behind me and grabbing my hips. His lips began to graze my neck and it was driving me insane.

“Your order is ready.” The waiter said making me feel slightly embarrassed as I quickly went back to the table to eat.

“Have I ever told you how beautiful you are and that you look ridiculously cute when you get embarrassed?” Pete asked. I just stared at him thinking of ways to get him back.

After Pete paid the bill and we left the restaurant, I looked up at the sky. It was so perfect almost and beautiful with the stars out. The moon was almost a full. In a few days, it would be full.

“We need to get you back to the car.” Pete said moving me along down the street. Pete had to park on the street down a little bit from the restaurant because the spots in front were already taken by the workers to make a quick getaway home.

We got to the car and I turned around to see Sisky walking out of a restaurant with a girl. “Pete that is Sisky, is that a vampire he is with?” I asked curiously.

“No. Why?” He asked. “Wait a minute, you aren’t jealous that he has a girl and is taking her out are you?” Pete replied.

I ran across the street and hollered at Sisky. He stopped and turned around. He did not look too happy to see me.

“Amanda, what are you doing out?” Sisky asked.

“Well hello to you too.” I said trying to hug him. Pete quickly stepped behind me.

“Hi, Sisky.” Pete said trying to be nice and keep me in check.

“Hi, Pete.” He said.

“So who is the new girl?” I asked. “Hi, I am Amanda.” I said extending my hand. I had to know who this girl was.

“This is my new girlfriend, Nonnie.” Sisky replied leaving me speechless. Did he just say the word girlfriend?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sensing that Amanda is having a slight case of jealousy. haha.