A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

The Setting, The Preacher, And A Wedding?

(Patrick’s POV)

“Honey, I got a hold of the preacher. He is coming to marry us in two days and tomorrow morning we need to go out and get our marriage license.” I said to Jenny as I wrapped my arms around her in the kitchen.

“I can’t believe we are finally doing it. I mean we have talked about it and then Amanda got hurt so it was pushed back. It is all so surreal.” Jenny replied.

“I can’t wait to tell Amanda and Pete when they get back. We have to tell them with everyone else too.” I said.

“It is going to be so pretty with all the trees lit up outside. Pete and Brendon will be there because it is nighttime. It is perfect. I think there is even going to be a full moon as well.” Jenny beamed.

“I made plans for Joe, Sam, and Andy to pick up the preacher. I don’t want anything to go wrong on our wedding day.” I said kissing her forehead.

“I need to go dress shopping after we get the license. I can’t take you so I will have to go back out.” She smiled.

“I know. Just be careful and take all the girls with you.” I said a little worried that I cannot be with her, but I am not allowed to see her dress before the wedding. It is bad luck for the groom to see it.

“Oh and the girls need dresses. They don’t need anything fancy because the guys don’t have time to get tuxes so a suit will fit the guys and a simple dress for the girls.” She beamed.

“Everything will be perfect.” I said.

“Someone help me!” I heard Pete say. I looked at Jenny and we both headed towards the living room.

I saw a bloodied Pete holding an unconscious Amanda in his arms. She looked messed up too. Then I noticed bite marks and I know they weren’t for Pete.

“I will go get supplies!” Jenny said taking off.

“What the f…!” Erelin began to say as she headed downstairs with Brendon.

“We were attacked. It was bad. I could not stop Amanda. Something took over her.” Pete said.