A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Hero

Oh, what happened? I feel like a freight train hit me. Wait, where am I?

I see a light. Should I follow it? Voices; I hear voices.

I followed the sound of the voices and the light until I was in a room. I recognize a room from an earlier dream. I am back at a club from my nightmare. I am dreaming it again, and I do not understand why. There has to be a meaning somewhere. I have to figure it out. I do not want to die but according to this every night I dream it I do.

There are innocent people trapped with the vampires lined up in a row. I see myself tied up at my wrists and I am led onstage of the club we are in. Banners and streamers all say Welcome Home. My father walks in the club and all the vampires cheer for him. Candles are everywhere. He approaches me and unties the rope around my wrists.

Suddenly there is chaos all around me. This is new. I see my friends breaking in to rescue me. There is a gap however. My dream returns to Pete holding me in his arms and biting me as I first dreamt. What does my father have to do with all of this to make Pete bite me? Does my father bring me to the brink of death? And where has he disappeared too?

“Two days.” I hear an unfamiliar voice say. “In two days your dad will turn you.” I hear again.

“Amanda?” I hear Pete say as I turn around.

“Pete.” I say waking up.
(End of Dream)

“Are you ok?” Pete says as I try to get my head to stop spinning.

“My body hurts like no other.” I replied trying to sit up but not able to.

“What the hell happened, Amanda? I thought that you were supposed to go out tonight provided that you were not going to fight vampires and stay out of trouble.” Erelin said as I turned to see her once my eyes had focused.

“You have a nasty cut above your right eye.” I heard Brendon say.

“Is she ok? We came in from outside as soon as Joe found us.” Chrissy replied.

“I need space.” I said finally able to sit up.

“Here.” Jenny said handing me a glass of water.

“Thanks.” I said taking a few sips.

“You were dreaming again and right as I got into your dreams which I had a hard time of doing by the way, I heard an unfamiliar voice. What is going on?” Pete asked me.

“Don’t worry about me guys, I am fine. Pete, you look like hell.” I said. “What happened?” I asked.

“You mean you don’t remember?” He asked.

“Uh, no. Give me a few minutes and I might.” I replied.

“Everyone lets give Amanda some room. The important thing is that she is safe now.” Patrick said realizing that I did not want everyone to know what happened just yet. I still had to process everything.

“Wait a minute, what dreams are you talking about?” Erelin said paying attention to what Pete had said.

“It’s nothing Erelin. Just go be happy with Brendon. I am fine.” I replied.

“Come on, Erelin. She will talk when the time comes.” Brendon said pulling her back upstairs.

“Wait! Patrick and I have some good news.” Jenny replied.

“We are getting married in two days. Guys, you need to wear suits and girls you are going shopping with Jenny tomorrow for dresses.” Patrick said, as everyone was semi around close to me.

“Two days?” I repeated remembering the voice in my dream. I got it now. The voice was from the vampire that bit me. That was his plan. Well, it was my father’s plan.

“Will you be up for dress shopping tomorrow?” Jenny asked seeing how banged up I was.
Pete gave me a look that said no but I wanted to say yes. Just because some vampire wants me dead does not mean I have to give up being happy and supportive of my friends.

“I will honestly try if my body feels better by tomorrow. I guess I took a beating.” I said laughing at myself.

“Ok. Well you and Pete talk.” She said trying to hug me without hurting me.

When everyone cleared the air, Pete looked at me with concern in his eyes. I gave a slight smile as he knelt in front of me as I was sitting on the couch. He looked bad but thankfully not as bad as when I had to save him from Beckett.

“So you want to tell me why you decided to play hero and ended up like this and why you keep having the same nightmare over and over again? Especially since now, I hear voices in your dreams I do not recognize. I heard him say two days, Amanda. In two days, Jenny and Patrick are going to get married.” Pete said grabbing my hands and looking worried over me.

“I know they are. I think I understand almost everything now. It is going to be a full moon in two days. My dream ties into it. In two days I will be kidnapped and something is going to happen to me.” I replied.