A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Friends Forever

I finished writing my note and placed it in the cabinet where the glasses were kept. Whoever grabbed the right glass would find the note. It was well concealed.

I glanced over at the microwave to see that it was after four am. As I stepped back out into the living room I heard snoring. I walked over to see Patrick sleeping on the couch. It made me laugh for more then one reason. One was that the groom was not to see his bride on their wedding day until the wedding because it was bad luck and two was that I hadn't noticed him there before.

I walked over in front of him and kissed his forehead. Patrick, I knew, was going to do great things with his talents. He was a leader whether he knew it or not and a gadgetman. I grabbed his blanket off the floor and covered him up. He rolled over and mumbled Jenny's name. I smiled and headed back upstairs to check on the others.

I walked into Joe and Sam's room next. They were snuggled all close together and had left their tv on. I turned it off and walked back into the hallway.

Next, was Chrissy and Andy. He was out of the covers and she was under the covers. One was hot and the other cold. Opposites attract.

I smiled again and left their room. Jenny's door was locked and I knew it was to keep Patrick out. She wanted her wedding to go perfectly and I hoped it does too.

Last, was Brendon and Erelin. For some strange reason, Brendon was on the floor sleeping and Erelin was on the bed. I laughed and wondered what arguement they had for that arrangement to have occured.

I left their room and walked into Pete's. I grabbed one of his hoodies and smelled it. I never want to forget his scent no matter what happens to me. I want to remember everything about him. Maybe that will help me. Deep down though, I think I know that Pete and I are soulmates destined to be together.

"What are you doing up?" I heard Brendon's voice say behind me causing me to jump.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He replied.

"It's ok. Did I wake you?" I asked.

"No. The floor did." He said causing me to grin.

"What happened?" I asked patting the bed to lie down as I was acccustomed to being his shrink. "Tell Dr. Amanda all about it." I grinned.

"Shut up." He said laughing. "Well it all started doctor..." He said cracking himself up.

"This is how I feel. I feel like I am your shrink." I said laughing. "I am going to miss this." I sighed as Brendon pulled me close and hugged me.

"Are you still worried about tonight because as I said earlier..." I didn't let him finish.

"No. Everything is going to be alright. I have you guys and that is all I need, right?" I asked.

"Uh, right." He said looking at me as if I was on drugs.

"I'm fine. Go back to bed Brendon and this time surprise Erelin. Climb in the bed. If she is sleeping, she will not try to kick you out, especially if you kiss her as you climb in the bed. Anything you fought about will be forgotten." I said smiling.

"That is your diagnosis?" Brendon grinned.

"That is my diagnosis." I grinned as I hugged him again.

"I think you should return back to your room as well." Brendon said as he left Pete's room.

I walked back into my room and climbed into bed. "Hey, beautiful. I was worried you left me." Pete groggily said.

"Yeah, Patrick and me made out downstairs on the couch. Don't tell Jenny." I said just joking.

"Like that would ever happen anyways." He said rolling his eyes and holding me tight as I leaned on him. "I think you should go back to sleep." Pete said stroking my hair back.

"Me too." I sighed as I snuggled against Pete with my head on his right shoulder. "I could do this all day forever." I grinned as I fell back asleep.