A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Calm Before The Storm

"Good afternoon." Pete said as I suddenly woke up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It is after one actually." Pete laughed.

"Crap!" I said quickly getting out of bed.

"Slow down there. What is the rush?" Pete asked.

"I have to shower and get ready and..." I trailed off as Pete grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss.

"Hello." I said once he was finished. "What was that for?" I asked smiling.

"That is for you to relax. The wedding isn't until eight. You have until at least five to start getting ready." Pete said smiling.

"I guess I am just anxious to see them hitched." I laughed.

"You are so cute when you sleep peacefully." Pete said leading be back towards the bed. "You even drooled a bit." He laughed.

"Peter Wentz!" I said pushing him down on the bed.

"What? I am kidding." He laughed as he pulled me down on top of him.

"Hey, lunch is ready." Sam said poking her head into my room.

"Lunch?" I asked.

"Yeah, Chrissy decided to make lunch for everyone. Well, not exactly make. She ran out to Chipotle." Sam said laughing as she left my room.

"You better go eat." Pete said letting me go.

"You don't want to come watch how Jenny is probably going to need bodyguards to keep Patrick away from her?" I replied laughing.

"Haha, no." He grinned.

"Party pooper." I said as I made my way to the door.

"Hey!" Pete said getting up off the bed.

"Yes?" I replied.

"About last night, you mumbled in your sleep alot." Pete said.

"Oh, did I dream that nightmare again?" I asked only remembering that I dreamed it once, or so I thought.

"No. You dreamed of us. It sounded kinda kinky what I could make out." Pete laughed before wrapping his arms around me and nibbling on my neck. His lips moved down to that one spot that leaves me breathless and paralyzed to move.

"You would love that, wouldn't you, if I dreamed up something kinky?" I laughed before dragging him down to the kitchen anyways.

"Where is Jenny?" I asked.

"She is locked in her room. Patrick refused to leave the kitchen so I had to bring her the food." Chrissy said frowning.

"Look man, she made me sleep on the freakin couch. Do you know how many cricks I have in my neck right now? No, she cannot have the kitchen if she does not want to see me until tonight." Patrick cut in.

I laughed and said, "Aww, poor Patrick has some cricks in his neck."

"Pete, you better watch your girl there." Patrick said fixing him a plate and taking it back into the living room.

I ate and talked with my friends. I acted as if nothing was wrong and there was not going to be anything happening tonight. I wanted my friends to have this. I wanted them to have a calm before the storm but inside I was dying inside knowing what my fate would be.