A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

No One Steals My Girl And Gets Away With It

(Pete's POV)
"I got you!" I said grabbing Amanda's wrist. It was hard to see with all of the smoke. The vampires apparently set off some explosives surrounding all of our protective fences and protective barriers to break their way in.

I could hear all of my friends' voices screaming and yelling as they couldn't see or were fighting off vampires. I wanted to help but I also knew that I had to protect Amanda. I had to make it inside the house with her where she would be safe and I can prevent her nightmares from coming true.

We were almost to the house when I felt her yanked away from me; her hand ripped from mine. I turned and yelled and that is when I heard her say my name faintly in my thoughts. I had to get to her.

I became ambushed by three vampires and was knocked down to the ground. I was almost staked but Patrick managed to send an arrow into that vampire's heart as Jenny distracted and killed one of the other ones. I took down the third.

"That is for ruining my wedding day!" Jenny screamed as she majorly kicked ass on two other vampires.

"Babe, did I ever tell you how sexy you are in fighting mode?" Patrick asked running over to her.

"Guys, not now! They took Amanda. She was ripped from me. I think she is unconcious." I said looking around trying to see. It was like a thick fog.

"Can you feel her?" Jenny asked.

"She is still here. I am trying." I said.

"I could use a little help here!" I heard Chrissy's voice yell.

"I got it." Patrick said. "Where are you?" He yelled amongst the chaos.

I heard Erelin scream and I tripped over a body that grabbed my leg. "Whoa! I said realizing that it was Brendon.

"Sorry man I thought you were one of them." He said getting up to find Erelin.

I could feel Amanda's heart beating. She was still under my control. Then it dawned on me when I focused in on her harder. She and her captor were in the pool house.

I ran in there ready for a fight and saw Amanda lying on one of the patio couches. I was shocked to find Colin was still alive. I raised my stake that Jenny had thrown me earlier.

"Sorry, Pete but even you can't t protect her this time. This is her fight and her battle but we all play a part." Colin replied.

"Let her go." I demanded with my game face on.

"I can't do that. I have to take Amanda to her father." Colin said watching me.

"Over my dead body you are." I snapped lunging at him.

"I would kill you but then Amanda would not have a chance." He sneered.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You know what you must do. You have known all along yet refuse to do so." Colin said as we swapped punches at each other.

"You are right. I am not turning her. She doesn't have to be turned. She is not leaving my side and you are not taking her." I replied knocking him into the glass window of the pool house.

"Sorry, Pete, but I am." He replied getting up quicker then me and before I knew it I was knocked unconcious.

I awoke to someone's voice. "Pete, get up. Are you ok?"

I looked up to see that it was Sam. She helped me to my feet. I looked around to see everyone was a little bruised and battered but was ok.

"Amanda?" I said grabbing the back of my throbbing head. "He took her." I said.

"Pete, who took her?" Sam asked not knowing that Amanda did not make it to the house.

"Colin took her and we must go and face him and her father to get her back." I said storming into the house to quickly change.

Everyone followed and changed into fighting clothes as well. I assume Patrick and Jenny told them everything. I was going to get Amanda back and there would be no turning if I could help it.

"Pete, can we do this?" Andy asked.

"I want you all to get on your phones and call everyone we know in this city. I want you to call Amanda's mom for reinforcements and I want Sisky on the case as well. No one steals my girlfriend and gets away with it." I said stuffing a weapons bag full.

"Well, you heard the man. Get to it!" Patrick barked.