A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

An Evening For Two

“Amanda, wait!” Pete said grabbing my arm to make my bags drop. “Think about this. Where would you go? You know your dad would find you eventually, especially if he has become a powerful vampire. He has political ties and can have you found.” Pete said.

I knew he was right. I just didn’t want to believe it. I was scared from my father and what Colin wanted with me. Why couldn’t I just go on believing everything was fine? Why was I thrown into this mix?

“Amanda, take a walk with me. I want to show you the grounds outside.” He said.

“Pete, am I really as safe as you say I am here?” I asked.

Pete smiled and took my hand. He led me downstairs and outside to the back of the mansion. It was beautiful lit up here.

Pete walked me by the pool they had. I couldn’t believe it, this mansion had a pool and it was huge. There was also a pool house that Pete walked me over. I noticed that Chrissy and Andy were in the pool having a little too much fun. I just laughed and went in the pool house with Pete.

“This is beautiful out here with the trees lit up and you have a huge pool.” I said. “But if you don’t mind me asking, how did you guys pay for this place?” I asked.

“Well, the house belongs to Patrick who gets our weapons and such for us. His aunt passed away and left it to him in her will. We all just kind of pitched in with some money to pay for bills or things we need.” Pete said smiling.

“Why did you bring me out here?” I asked.

“I wanted you to see it. I want you to know that you are safe staying here. No one can get you and actually no one can even get into our place. It’s all high tech thanks to Joe. There is tons of surveillance to keep trespassers out and fences among things.

“Wow.” I said sitting on a bench.

There were pool supplies, chairs, a refrigerator, extra towels, and a changing room that Pete said they never used in the pool house we were in. This was a fancy mansion that they live in. Patrick was lucky to inherit such a beautiful place. My home wasn’t nearly as big. I guess it was one of your so called mini mansions.

“Amanda, tell me about Colin. What do you think he wants with you now? You told me that you found him in bed with another girl and you ended your relationship. He has a funny way of getting you back.” Pete said sitting on the bench beside me.

“I don’t know. I honestly don’t know. I can say that I don’t want to be kidnapped again.” I said laughing.

“Unless it’s for your own good by say me?” Pete said being flirty.

“Maybe then. Why, Pete, are you flirting with me?” I asked.

“What if I am?” He asked leaning into me for a kiss.

My heart began to beat faster and I think Pete picked up on it. I stared in his eyes until our lips began to touch. He kissed me and it was as if the world had stopped and we were the only things moving. Only he has this effect on me. Was it because he was a vampire and could try to control me or was he really feeling for me? Either way at this point I didn’t care.

We began to make out and I sat on his lap. I pulled his hoodie up over his head revealing a nice build underneath. I took noticed of all his tattoos. He began to take my shirt off until my phone started buzzing. I took it out of my back pocket to notice it was my dad calling.

“Pete, its dad, should I ignore it?” I asked.

“No.” He said taking my phone and sitting it beside me. He began to kiss me again and tracing my lips with his tongue when the phone went off again.

“Put it on speakerphone.” He said handing me my phone. “I want to hear what he wants.” Pete added.

“Hello?” I asked taking the call and putting it on speaker.

“Amanda, where are you? You aren’t at Sam’s.” My father said.

“I’m fine. I am with her.” I said.

“No, her apartment is dark.” He said making me worry.

“We are out clubbing Dad.” I said looking at Pete. “Remember we are having our girls’ night out weekend?” I replied.

“Well I just worry and all. What club are you at?” He said insisting I tell him where I was.

“How did you know Sam’s place is dark?” I asked.

“I called her apartment and got no answer so a good friend of mine that lives nearby checked her place out for me.” He said creeping me out.

“You could have called me sooner. What is this now? All of a sudden you want to spy on me?” I asked trying to search for some info for Pete.

“I am just a concerned parent.” He said.

“Dad I am twenty four now. I think I am a little to old for you to be checking up on me.” I said.

“Amanda…” He began to say.

“I can’t hear you, dad you are breaking up.” I said hanging up the phone.

“What am I going to do now?” I asked.

“Come here.” Pete said pulling me into an embrace. “You did a good job.” He said.

“Then why do I feel so scared.” I replied.

“Hey,” he said pulling away a bit and putting his hand under my chin.

“You fear him now. You now know he is spying on you. But if we stay together he won’t get you. I promise.” He said giving me a reassurance kiss.

I got up from his lap and threw his hoodie at him from off the floor. He put it on. Suddenly the mood had changed.

“I guess you should get back inside.” He said opening the pool house door. “You are welcome to roam the gardens here. Jenny and Patrick have a tree with their initials engraved on here some where.” Pete said looking around.

I looked over at the pool to see it had gone still. Andy and Chrissy had gone inside. I suddenly got an idea. I wanted to be carefree for the night. I just began to strip down to my underwear and bra and hopped into the pool.

“What are you doing?” Pete asked.

“What? There isn’t anyone around except you. Why don’t you join me? What’s a matter? Are vampires afraid of the water?” I said taunting and flirting with Pete.

“Oh that’s it. You are so getting it!” He said as I watched him take off his hoodie to reveal his nice chest and his pants, stripping down to his boxers.

He jumped in and tried to swim after me but I was too fast until I was trapped against the wall on one end. This was very spontaneous of me. And I wasn’t afraid of what Pete thought of me.

“You are a fast swimmer but I have you now!” He said grabbing me and pulling me closer to him. He moved against the wall in a crouching position so I could sit on his legs. We both laughed and I was not afraid to let my emotions show.

“I was captain of the swim team in high school.” I said.

“Wow. That’s impressive.” He said.

“What did you do?” I asked.

“Well I was a soccer player.” Pete replied.

“Soccer? Soccer is boring.” I said smiling and picking at him.

“I have you know soccer is not boring. I was very good at it. Had I not met the guys and wanted to try being in a band I may have played in college.” He said trying to act smart.

“Wow, you a soccer player. Who would have thought?” I said playfully.

“That’s it missy.” He said tickling me in the water.

“Tag you are it!” I said breaking away and swimming as fast as I could to get to the other side.

“So, miss captain of the swim team, why did you give it up?” He asked as I slowly swam back to him.

“Swimming was my life I thought. I wanted to be an Olympic one. I broke records in high school and when college came I got a scholarship. But things changed I guess and when mom died mysteriously, I quit for good. Swimming made me feel free.” I said.

“Well, you should stick to it. You are very good at it, even if you aren’t pro.” He said.

I started to shiver and we both got out of the pool. I went to grab our clothes but we were both wet and I didn’t want to track water in the place. Pete gave me a grin.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He said.

“Ok, look it’s not like a bra and underwear aren’t like the same as a bikini.” I said rolling my eyes.

“You are spontaneous and I like that. And if you let me finish here, I think you a beautiful. Now let me find some towels here in the pool house.” He said.

He just said I was beautiful. “Was he trying to get in my pants?” I laughed to myself.
“Here you go.” He said wrapping a big towel around us and rubbing me warm with it.

I looked in his eyes and asked, “Aren’t you cold?”

“Vampires don’t get cold and we don’t get hot.” He said.
“Oh.” I replied.

Then he kissed me gently and we walked inside the house once we were kind of dry. I had our clothes wadded up in my hands.

“And what were you two doing?” I heard Erelin say as we passed through the kitchen. Brendon was giving Pete a look and standing beside her. They were wearing bathing suits I noticed.

“Oh, the usual. We warmed up the pool for you two.” I said laughing and running up the steps with Pete behind. I could hear her holler my name as we approached my room.

“Here are your clothes.” I said handing them to Pete. “I think I am going to shower and then go to bed.

“Ok.” He said.

“Thank you Pete. I enjoyed this evening.” I said kissing him goodnight and going in my room shutting the door behind.

I showered and then put my pajamas on. But something told me I wasn’t ready for bed. I walked out of my room and knocked on his door.

“Come in.” He said on the other side.