A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

We Learned From The Best

(Pete’s POV)
Time passed as I flipped through the television stations trying to occupy my time. There was nothing on and I was seriously bored. I was trying to be good and wait patiently until seven to see Amanda.

“Pete, can I come in?” I heard Joe say as he knocked on my door.

“It’s open.” I yelled sitting up in bed. “Oh, hi, Sam.” I said seeing her follow Joe into my room.

“Wow, Pete you look hot.” Sam said with Joe staring at her.

I looked at what I had on. It was just a t-shirt and my red hoodie with the bat on it I designed myself, along with my black jeans. I just laughed a bit.

“It’s the eyeliner isn’t it?” I said jokingly to Sam.

“Maybe.” She said laughing.

“You know, I’m glad that you said that to my best friend. I’d hate to hear what you say to a stranger.” Joe said.

“Oh, you know I love you.” Sam said reaching up to kiss Joe. He was taller than her.

“So what’s up?” I asked

“Pete I did a search on the internet and Sam has been watching the news all day and the warehouse explosion and fire was covered up.” Joe said.

“I figured Amanda’s dad would do something like that.” I replied.

“Andy and Chrissy had the idea that maybe we should go out there tonight and do some snooping. We would be totally careful. I mean we learned from the best.” Joe said.

“Thanks but remember what happened to you and Sam the other night? You were knocked out and Sam kidnapped and it wasn’t even by vampires.” I said concerned for my friends.

“Ok in that case we volunteer Jenny and Patrick, which have you heard they got engaged?” Joe asked.

“Yes, Patrick came flying in here earlier this morning. But if you go then I want Erelin to go with you guys. I don’t want to leave her alone with Ryan and I don’t want Brendon here with Ryan and Erelin. So take them all with you please and keep an eye on Ryan. I don’t trust him.” I said.

“You aren’t going?” Sam asked.

“No. I have a date with Amanda.” I said smiling.

“Oh, I am so glad to hear that, Pete.” Sam said giving me a hug. “And it is nice to see you smile. I see she makes you smile.” She said.

“Yeah, I really like her. It’s funny how my hatred for Amanda’s dad gave me nothing but the thought of getting revenge. I was going to use Amanda to get my revenge. But I didn’t expect on falling in love with her especially so soon since we really haven’t known each other long. She has changed me in a good way. I want to be around her. I crave her.” I said.

“Easy there, lover boy. You just make sure those fangs stay in for the night.” Joe said.

“They will.” I said laughing. I wasn’t going to hurt Amanda any more.

“Oh, did you hear about Amanda breaking up the fight between Ryan and Brendon?” Joe asked.

“No. I thought I told Brendon to stay away from Ryan.” I replied sighing.

“Well, according to what Chrissy told me they were arguing over Erelin. Amanda and Erelin came running out from the study after hearing them argue and Brendon got a punch in on Ryan’s jaw before Amanda gave them a stern warning from her after she broke up their fight.” Sam said.

“Good for Brendon.” I said.

“Well, that had made Erelin run to her room. I think she is pissed at both Ryan and Brendon now.” Joe said.

“She needs to make up her mind.” I said sighing.

“Well have fun on your date.” Sam said winking at me. I kind of blushed and smiled as they left.

I left my room and walked into the game room. Amanda was playing pool by herself. She looked beautiful and cool to me. I just couldn’t wait a few more hours so I walked over to her and surprised her. She didn’t see me walk in so I had walked over behind her, then I grabbed her and kissed her, leaning her back into the pool table.