A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

No

“No!” I screamed waking myself up from a horrible dream. I looked over to see that Pete was not lying beside me. I saw a note that Pete had left.

I picked up the note and read it. I smiled afterwards. He was sending me on a scavenger hunt through out the house for what I did not know.

I quickly got up out of bed and showered. Last night was amazing. I just wish I did not have that terrible dream. I mean it was just a dream, right? There is no need to tell Pete about it.
Once I showered, I grabbed the note and glanced over at my alarm clock. It was after eleven am. I finally was able to sleep in late for once.

I left my room and started to follow the clues left in my note. The clues seemed to lead me to every room in the house, well, almost. I started to notice that the house was empty. Where was everyone?

I got the idea to put off my scavenger hunt for the moment and check on something. I knew Pete was lurking around in the house somewhere probably watching me, as I had to find him. So, where was Brendon? He is a vampire too and cannot leave the house in the daylight.

I took it upon myself to see if he was in his room. Maybe he could just cut to the chase and tell me where the final clue in my letter leads me. I opened his door and heard a scream.

“Oh, sorry! I didn’t know you two were in here.” I said embarrassed and apologizing as I shut Brendon’s door. Apparently, I was not the only one in the house having fun this morning. I think I may have just ruined Erelin and Brendon’s fun.

I ended up getting hungry so I walked down into the kitchen to fix me a quick breakfast. After I ate, I started back up on the clues. I am guessing that this leads me to Pete.

When I had made it to the last clue, I found that it lead me up into a room in a wing of the mansion I had not been in yet. I opened the door slowly and stuck my head in. There was no Pete.

I walked into the room to see that it was empty. The walls of the room were white. In the middle of the room, two bay doors led out to a balcony covered by black curtains. In front of the doors, a sheet covered something up.

I stepped in front of it and pulled off the sheet revealing two pictures on an easel. The first was the one Pete saw in the apartment of my mother and me. The second was the painting
I did of Pete sleeping. How did he get these?

“It took you long enough.” I heard Pete’s voice echo through the room as he stepped behind me.

“Well good morning to you too.” I replied, turning to kiss him.

“I see you like your present.” He grinned.

“And here I thought my present was you. How did you get these here?” I asked.

“Brendon and Erelin went and got them for me last night. I thought you could put them up in here. This could be your own painting room if you want.” Pete said.

“It is wonderful. Now, I just need supplies.” I said.

“That has already been taken care of too.” Pete said.

“How did I deserve you?” I asked kissing Pete on the lips.

“I think the question is how did I deserve you?” Pete responded. “I hope you like this.” He replied.

“I do.” I said walking around the room.

“I know how much you like to paint so Patrick gave me this room to give you since we never use it. I cannot go out there but you can later if you want on the balcony. Maybe over looking the grounds will inspire you.” Pete said as he wrapped his arms around me.

“You inspire me.” I said as I turned my head slightly for him to kiss me.

Pete then went on to take off my sweater I had on over my shirt. He started to kiss my neck better and I let out a slight moan. His kisses made my knees want to buckle from under me.

“What was that?” He asked grinning.

“Shut up.” I said laughing.

“I guess I hit the right nerve.” He said as he began kissing me again in the same spot.

Something happened as he kissed my neck again. My nightmare flashed in front of me. My nightmare involved me being bitten by a vampire and that vampire was Pete.

“No!” I cried pushing Pete away.