A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Thanks For The Memories

“Now how can you show me what happened to you, Pete?” I said withdrawing my hand thinking for a second that he was going to bite me.

“Relax. I know this sounds stupid of all things now, but you trust me right?” He said with his blasted eyes that are so gorgeous.

“I trust you.” I said giving him my hand back.

“Okay, close your eyes.” He said leading me back to the bed. I sat down with him on the bed.

“I am going to touch your hand and you need to keep your eyes closed. You should see all of my memories.” Pete said. “Are you ready?” He asked.

“Yes, I want to know.” I said with my eyes still closed. He touched the palm of my hand and then held my hand sending shivers down my spine. I have to admit I liked his touch. Then I started to see what had happened to him as if I was in a dream only I was awake. It was like his memories were my own.

I saw him and Brendon head to a party at one of the clubs. They had received free invites with no cover charge in the mail so they thought that they would go check it out. It turns out, however that the party at the club was a ploy to lure people into a trap to be made into vampires. Pete and Brendon had been picked. For what reasons, they didn’t know.

Then I saw them dancing and having a good time until Brendon noticed that some people were purposely blocking all the exits out of the building. He grabbed Pete and told him that something wasn’t right here. The lights went off in the club and I then I saw Pete and Brendon try to fight off the people who were vampires from one exit to get people out who were becoming panicked.

When the lights came back on it was my dad standing on the stage with several vampire goons who where dressed like everyday people. He grabbed a microphone and began to speak. After failing to fight off the vampire goons that Pete and Brendon didn’t realize were vampires, they were brought up front to become vampires first. The club was surrounded and there was no way out.

“Well, what do we have here? Two silly guys who think that they can escape their fate and play heroes? I think not.” My dad said. “As mayor of this city it is my job to protect it and protect it I shall by getting rid of all you humans. Our city will be so much better as vampires.” He said laughing.

Pete and Brendon were trying to break free from the goons that held them but it was no use. I saw Brendon’s eyes when he saw my dad’s fangs and I felt all of Pete’s emotions that ran through him.

“You two will be the first vampires of tonight. Then you will be working for me and won’t need to fight me. Actually no one can stop me because I already own most of the city!” My dad said laughing.

“You may try to turn us but it will be by force!” Pete said. “I would never willingly be turned into one of you!” Pete said spitting at my dad.

“The same goes for me!” Brendon said still trying to break free.

“I could just kill you and make examples in front of everyone out of you two. But it wouldn’t be necessary because I need them all to be vampires. I have killed resisters in the past but you will come over to my side once you change. Besides, maybe you will have what it takes to take care of my daughter when the time comes.” My dad said laughing a crooked laugh.

Then I saw him bite Brendon through Pete’s eyes. I saw how Pete never stopped fighting to get away. He did break free once and tried to go after my dad after he bit Brendon and forced him to drink his blood by cutting his wrist and rubbing it on Brendon’s lips. This was because even though Brendon was dying he refused to drink.

Then after Pete was restrained my dad bit Pete and did the same to him. It was so weird because I was feeling what Pete was going through. All his emotions and the pain of dying, I did not want to go through that myself.

As Pete was laid on the stage dying to become a vampire afterwards, he saw Brendon die and told my dad, “I will get revenge on you,” before everything went dark. I shivered again almost opening my eyes until I saw Pete wake up in a coffin. I felt how scared and confused he was trying to get out and not realizing what had happened to him until he broke free and went looking for a familiar face which was his friends, Patrick, Andy, and Joe.

He lived with them and somehow he now in a casket in a place he was unfamiliar with, in a warehouse of sorts. He had a craving for blood and knew where he could find it. He just didn’t remember anything else. So I watched Pete make it through the streets to their place they owned at the time.

Pete almost attacked Andy until Joe and Patrick subdued him and tied him up not wanting to believe that Pete was a vampire and that vampires existed. They kept talking to Pete, hoping they wouldn’t have to kill him as you read in vampire novels. Slowly, Pete’s memories returned and he did not want to kill or hurt a human. Patrick went to a butcher to get blood for him at first until something else could be done and Pete set out to find Brendon before Brendon attacked anyone. Luckily he did find him before he attacked a young couple as his first victims and helped him to remember.

After I saw all that I wanted to know and what Pete wanted to show me, I opened my eyes relieved that Pete and Brendon were fighting on our side but scared that I have been living with a monster in the form of my dad. This wasn’t my dad anymore. He was gone.

“Are you alright?” Pete asked me.

“Yeah, I think so.” I said shaking.

“Hey, why are you shaking?” Pete said noticing me.

“What did he mean; maybe you will have what it takes to take care of my daughter when the time comes?” I asked repeating what my dad said to Pete.

“Amanda, I think he has some big plan for you. Maybe he wanted to find you a suitor for when he makes you a vampire.” He said looking away.

I reached over and put my arms around Pete who was taken aback. I hugged him and whispered in his ear, “I am so sorry for what he did to you.” “I wish I could change and fix everything.” I said letting go of Pete.

“It’s not your fault. I am sorry I kidnapped you. I could have found a way to talk to you than kidnapping.” Pete said apologetically. “Friends?” He asked.

“Friends.” I said smiling.

“Oh, speaking of I need to talk to Sam. And crap what time is it?” I asked.

“It’s almost eight in the morning. We have been talking for a long time. Why do you ask?” Pete asked confused.

“I need to go home. I need to grab a bag and I need my phone which is at my house! I have to warn Erelin, Pete. She’s my other best friend. I don’t want anything to happen to her. Please let me go home. Dad won’t be there during the day, only Trudy my housekeeper.” I said.

“I don’t know.” Pete said.

“Look, Pete. I will fight my way out of here if I have to. She’s my best friend. I’m not leaving her for vampires to get her. Now, do I get your help or not?” I said demanding.

“Ok, but you take Sam with you to the house. Then call me on the cell and we will figure out what to do with Erelin, alright? I want you to stay here and if your dad calls tell him you are staying with Sam for a few. You will be safe here. Your dad won’t be able to find you at our place. And you are going to have to get out of your pajamas.” Pete said not realizing what he said.

“Excuse, me?” I said hoping he meant that in a different way. I was wearing a cami top and some bottoms that matched.

“Uh, oh, I mean that since Sam is here I am sure you can wear her stuff. You can’t go out in your pajamas.” He said blushing and embarrassed.

“Oh.” I said relieved.

“This is my room by the way. Notice there is no windows.” Pete said trying to change the subject.

“I bet you miss the daylight?” I asked.

“Truth is everyday. I used to love the night. I had trouble sleeping at night and wanted to roam the night.” He said laughing.

“Now, night is all I ever see and I miss the daylight which I guess I took for granted.” He said.

“Pete…” I started to say.

“Amanda it is alright. I am used to it. Well, let me show you where you can stay and I will let you talk with Sam and then meet everyone else. But we don’t have much time if you need to pick up your things and grab Erelin.” Pete said.

“Hmm, can we kidnap her from her work?” I said laughing. “Or I know Brendon can do it!” I said joking.

“What?” Pete asked.

“Oh, come on. I saw him checking her out.” I said following Pete down a hall. Pete and the gang had a nice mansion as well.

“I think he did kind of mention something.” Pete tried to mumble.

“So he does like her!” I exclaimed.

“Shh! I didn’t mean to say that out loud.” Pete said.

“Your secret is safe with me.” I said as Pete opened a door.
I walked in with Pete to this gorgeous, huge, bedroom with a private bathroom and shower.

“You like it?” He asked.

“Pete, I love it!” I said squealing.

I glanced over to see Pete smile. Then he turned to walk away. I looked at the room again and at the huge big fluffy bed you could jump on.

“Hey! Where are you going?” I said walking to him and grabbing his arm.

“I thought I better get Sam and some clothes for you.” He said looking sad.

“Pete, I know this is all sudden for me and that you have to add another person to your home but I want to thank you. Thank you for kidnapping and letting me see the truth to what has been going on with my dad. Thank you for wanting to protect me.” I said kissing him on the cheek.

As I watched him walk away I noticed three things. One was that he cracked a slight smile when I kissed him and two; he looked so hot for a vampire. Three, he had a very nice ass. I just laughed and hopped up and down on my new bed until I heard Sam walk in and say, “I hope you aren’t mad and upset at me.”