A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Destiny Is Calling Me

I was not planning to walk far away from everyone. I was just going to walk a bit and then head back but something kept urging me it seemed. It felt like someone is controlling my body and I have no will to stop it. It was making my head spin, making me feel dizzy.

I tried to grab the stake out of my pocket. I was beginning to realize that I was under a vampire’s control. I realized that this was not coming from Pete. I was in trouble and I was away from my friends for help. I was where this vampire wanted me to be, distracted and vulnerable.

As I kept walking to wherever this vampire was calling me to, I closed my eyes briefly and tried to think of Pete. “You don’t want him.” A voice inside my head replied.

“Yes, I do.” I said trying to control my own thoughts.

“He won’t come. It will be too late.” The voice said.

“I have to try.” I said walking.

“Pete, please hear me. I am in trouble.” I said suddenly stopping.

The vampire had me stop off the path. I managed to fight off his hold for a brief second and pulled out Colin’s necklace that I remembered was in my pocket. I dropped it on the ground by the path to let anyone know the direction I was now heading. Then I picked up walking again.

He finally had me stop in a dark spot where the trees covered most of the moonlight that was guiding my path. “Please, Pete. Don’t lose me.” I thought.

“Maybe this vampire was the one who kidnaps me and leads me to the club where I meet my fate.” I thought.

All of a sudden, I felt very cold. I then felt a presence behind me but I was unable to turn around. Two arms wrapped around my waist and I felt kisses down my neck.

“Does he do this?” The vampire said referring to Pete as he kissed my neck.

“Stop.” I managed to get out.

“Are you enjoying this?” The vampire responded. The vampire’s voice seemed so familiar, yet disguised.

“No. Why are you doing this? Do you work for my father? My friends will come for me.” I replied scared.

“No.” The vampire said laughing. “Turn around and close your eyes.” The vampire demanded and I did as was told.

“Now open them.” He growled.

“No! Not you!” I said in my thoughts before I fainted.