A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Just Roll With It

(Patrick’s POV)
“I am so glad that Pete gave us the night off tonight.” I said as I held Jenny closer to me on the bed.

“I know. We have the whole house to ourselves.” She sighed.

“Have you decided on when you want to get married?” I asked Jenny as I kissed her forehead.

“Yes.” She said reaching out her hand with the engagement ring on it. It looked so beautiful on her.

“Really, that fast, huh?” I said laughing.

“How about next week? Can you find a minister that fast? Ooh we need to go ring shopping!” She exclaimed.

“I think I can do that.” I said kissing her ring finger.

“Why, Patrick Stump. Are you trying to seduce me?” She playfully asked as I started to kiss up her hand to her arm and then onto her neck.

“Maybe. Is it working?” I asked grinning.

“Maybe.” She replied pulling the covers up over our heads.

(The Next Morning)

“Do you hear all that running around outside in the hall?” Jenny asked waking up from a peaceful sleep.

“Nope. I was too busy dreaming of you and what we did last night.” I grinned.

“Seriously, though, maybe something is wrong and we should go check it out. I mean, the gang did all go out slaying last night.” Jenny replied as she yawned. “Maybe something happened.” She said worried.

“If something happened, then they would have woke us up earlier than now or be banging on our door. Relax. Everything is fine.” I said. All I wanted to do was to snuggle and spend time with my soon to be wife at this moment.

“I guess you are right.” She replied.

“Well, since we are both up right now, how about I go down and make us up some breakfast.” Jenny replied.

“I have a better idea.” I grinned.

“Oh, and what would that be?” She said leaning over me.

“Who needs breakfast when I have you?” I said pouncing on Jenny and tickling her.

“Patrick, stop! That’s not fair!” She said laughing.

“What?” I asked innocently.

“You know what.” She said grinning as I let go of her. Jenny pushed me down onto the bed and started to kiss my neck and tease me. She drove me insane when she teased me.

I grabbed Jenny and went to roll her over but did not judge the distance of the bed versus the floor. We rolled off the bed and onto the floor. At first, we were a bit stunned, but we were ok. We had landed on all the sheets and pillows we kicked off last night.

Jenny and I stared into each other’s eyes and began to laugh. Then, she leaned up and kissed me pulling a sheet over us. Today was going to be a very interesting and fun day.