A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Just When You Think...

(Pete’s POV)
“Patrick, Jenny, open up!” I said pounding on their bedroom door. I needed a good plan and a nice pointy stake I can run through this Sisky vampire’s heart and only Patrick and Sam can help me with a plan.

“Hey, Pete, man, what gives?” Patrick said as he opened the door. He was in his boxers and wearing a t-shirt. As I stepped in, I saw that Jenny was wrapped in some blankets on the floor. She had a disgusted look on her face as I apparently interrupted a moment between them. She just pulled the blankets tighter to her and gave a slight wave.

“I love what you have done to the place.” I said sarcastically.

“Shut up Pete. What do you want that you had to rudely bang on our door for?” Patrick asked.

“Yeah, well, see I need your help. I need a plan to kill a vampire who is good without getting my ass kicked by Amanda’s mom and you two are just the people I need to see for a plan.” I replied.

“Wait, you want us to do what?” Jenny asked.” “Wait hold that thought. Let me go slip into something then start from the beginning.” She added holding the blankets to her as she got up and ran into their bathroom.

“Ok, now explain yourself mister.” Jenny replied as she came out of the bathroom dressed.

“Well, let me start from the beginning.” I replied as I sat on their bed. I told them everything that happened last night.

“Wow. You can’t really kill a good vampire for no reason, Pete.” Patrick replied trying to reason with me.

“I have a reason. He went after Amanda.” I said angry.

“If Amanda said that she could call her mom and handle the situation then maybe you should trust her instead of storming out of her room in a fury.” Jenny said crossing her arms. “I don’t think this Sisky fellow is worth killing when we have bigger problems to worry about.” She added angry with me.

“Look, Pete we can help you with raiding and planning but this, I don’t know, man. You need to talk to Amanda more about this. I have to agree with Jenny on this. I know that you do not like the guy, but you have control over Amanda now, not him. It is not as if Amanda is going to go after him herself you know.” Patrick replied.

“I have a plan to where we can track him and scare him though if he doesn’t leave Amanda alone after she tells her mom about him.” Jenny replied trying to be cheery now.

“The main thing is you should calm down. Yes, I agree that you have a right to be angry and pissed but you have managed to defuse the situation by biting Amanda again, which by the way, how is she taking that?” Patrick asked.

“It was her idea I forgot to mention.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Oh?” Jenny asked. “Does that mean she is taking a step to accept you?” She added.

“Accept me?” I asked confused.

“Does she want to be like you? You know, have you eventually turn her into a vamp?” Jenny asked curiously.

“No and I would never do that!” I said not believing she would say something like that.

“Well, if you two are meant to be, you can’t stop what will happen.” Jenny added.

“Babe, you aren’t helping.” Patrick replied as Jenny shrugged her shoulders.

“We are here if you need us. Go talk to Amanda.” Patrick said shooing me out of his room.

I started to head back to Amanda’s bedroom to apologize. I had talked to Jenny and Patrick for a few hours. Maybe since I have cooled a bit, Amanda will not be too mad at me for storming out. My thought is why does she want to protect him?

“Pete, you have to help us!” Sam said frantic.

“What is it?” I asked as her and Joe was coming down the hall at me.

“It’s Amanda. She’s gone!” Joe said fearing that I would be mad at him.

“What do you mean she is gone?” I asked realizing that I have been so angry and upset that my mind has been preoccupied on her whereabouts. I just assumed she was in her room or in the mansion somewhere.

“She came into my room and asked to use my cell. Then she said she was going for a walk but she never came back. There is no way she would take a three-hour walk. She hated walking long distances even to be alone for awhile.” Sam replied.

“Let me see your phone.” I said as she got it out of her pocket.

I checked the last number dialed and called it. It rang until I heard a voice. Then, I dropped the phone out of my hands seeing it land onto the floor.