A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

To Save A Life

I raised my stake and prepared for the worse. I was not going down without a fight. However, once the door opened, it was not Beckett and his men that were barging in here; it was Sisky.

“What are you doing here? I though you were on watch?” I asked.

“Sorry but we have more company coming in and my position was going to be compromised if I stayed there.” He replied. “He looks bad.” Sisky said walking over to me.

“I know. We need to get him out of here.” I said worried. Sisky knelt down to Pete and examined his wounds.

“We can’t take him out of here like this Amanda.” Sisky replied.

“What do you mean?” I asked scared as I knelt beside Pete and took his hand.

“He is not responding to you is he?” Sisky asked.

“No. He only winced in pain when I did this.” I replied as I ran my hand over his wound above his heart. Pete stayed unconscious but reacted to the pain.

“He is dying, Amanda.” Sisky said.

“Dying. No, he can’t die like this.” I said laughing off what he just had told me.

“Why do you think Beckett’s men beat him up worse? His body is not healing because he has lost too much blood. The wound from his heart is the problem. He needs fresh blood in order to survive. If not then he will die.” Sisky said.

I looked at all the wounds and bruises all over Pete’s body. He was in very bad shape. I do not know how he has made it this long like this.

“Pete, you told me to live for you now you have to live for me. You cannot leave me. I am here now.” I said in my thoughts. There was nothing but silence.

“Sisky, reach into my bag. Hand me the dagger in there.” I said standing up.

“What? No.” He said.

“Do it!” I demanded.

Sisky saw that glint of fire in my eyes and for the first time I think, he was actually afraid of me. He reached into my bag and pulled out the dagger, pulling it out of its sleeve and handing it to me. Then he nodded and turned his back to me so that he would not see my blood to where he would want it.

“I can still smell it once you do what you have to do.” Sisky replied.

“I know but I trust you. Besides you took it upon yourself to bite me against my will so you are going to have to deal with it.” I said holding the dagger in my left hand.

“Make sure he stops himself. Don’t let him take too much.” I said.

I took the dagger and knelt down to Pete. I placed it over my right palm and cut it. Then I placed the palm of my hand over his mouth and squeezed some blood onto his lips. At first, nothing happened but then he started to come to.

I watched as his fangs slipped out. Pete’s eyes remained closed. The vampire in him was looking for survival. I raised his head up a bit and heard him lick his lips. I rubbed my neck with the blood from my palm and placed his face onto my neck. The rest was history.
♠ ♠ ♠
No Pete can't die? Can he? So much for me not wanting to be bitten or turned into a vampire. hehe.