A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

I've Got A Bad Feeling About This

“Amanda.” Pete said letting go and falling backwards. I grabbed him.

“Pete. You need to drink some more.” I said knowing he had not drunk much.

“No.” He said weakly and wincing in pain. “You shouldn’t have come here.” He said trying to sit back up.

“You led me here.” I replied.

“You also tried to kill yourself.” Pete said not happy.

“Pete, what they did to you…” I said starting to tear up.

“I will be ok.” He said wincing even more as I held onto him.

“So my enemy helped you get here?” Pete said.

“Pete now isn’t the time for this.” I replied. “Sisky has helped me a great deal tonight in finding you. In fact we almost got caught.” I said looking at Sisky.

“I threw the vampires off our trail.” Sisky replied.

I looked at Pete’s chest. Pete noticed and took my hand. He placed it over his heart and wound.

“It will heal.” He smiled.

“No, it is my fault. You are here because of me.” I said pulling away.

“Amanda, it isn’t your fault that I ended up this way.” He said weakly. “Where are the others?” Pete asked noticing that it was only Sisky in the room with me now.

“I left them at home.” I said nervously.

“What? You came here with him alone. I assumed the others were off fighting somewhere.” Pete said upset at me.

“I didn’t want anyone else to get hurt or involved.” I said.

“Please, Pete, just kiss me right now. Yell at me later.” I said. Pete leaned in to kiss me. It felt good and it felt right to have him back.

“I love you.” He said placing his forehead against mine.

“Um, guys, we need to get ASAP. Company is coming.” Sisky said shutting the door as he had cracked it to peek out to make sure no one was planning to come back into the room.

“Help me get Pete up.” I said starting to pull up with me. It was somewhat hard because he felt like dead weight no pun intended. He was weak and could not help much getting up or walking.

Sisky ran over to help us, and I had one arm of Pete’s over my shoulders and Sisky had his other arm. We were going to make it out of here somehow. We took a few steps however when the door started to rattle where Sisky had locked it again. Beckett barged in with four vampires.

Two of the vampires grabbed me and pulled me away from Pete and Sisky. “No!” I screamed trying to break free.

“Ah, Sisky boy, when will you ever learn?” Beckett said punching him in the stomach and sending Pete falling into the other two vampires. “Take them out there into the warehouse.” Beckett demanded.

They shoved Pete to the ground once we were out of the room. Beckett then had Sisky and knocked him out of the room. I felt something inside of me start to stir that I had never felt before. It was rage and Sisky had caught a glimpse of it back when we were in the room.

I pushed and knocked one of the vampires holding me onto the ground and grabbed a stake I had in my pocket. I used it to stake the other vampire that held me as Sisky was doing his best to fight off Beckett. Pete tripped one of the vampires that had him kept on the floor of the warehouse.

I just started wailing on any vampire that kept coming until I told Sisky to back away from Beckett. When he did not listen, I pushed him out of the way. “Amanda, no!” I heard Pete yell at me.

“It’s ok. I don’t know what it is but I am not afraid anymore, Pete.” I said.

“You think that you can take me on?” Beckett asked laughing.

“Are you afraid?” I asked watching his every move.

“You are just a human. You have no strength against me.” He laughed.

“Maybe not but you sure as hell have pissed me off for the last time.” I said attacking him. We ended up fighting each other and doing a type of dance until he knocked me onto the ground.

Beckett now had me pinned down on the floor of the warehouse as Sisky was trying to help Pete up. “I have you right where I want you and they can’t save you.” Beckett grinned.

“You forgot about two things.” I replied.

“Oh, and what is that?” He asked grinning.

“One, if you killed me, my father would kill you and that would suck for you even though I wouldn’t care. Two, never underestimate a woman who is in love and almost had their love taken away from them!” I said head butting Beckett to where I got a free hand and reached over to grab the stake he had knocked out of my hands earlier.

Beckett went in to bite me and I staked him right in the heart. I smiled as he turned to dust and then got up wiping his nasty dust off me. My happiness did not last long however.

“Take Pete and get out of here.” I said to Sisky.

“Amanda, what are you doing?” Pete said as Sisky had a hold on him.

“Pete, I love you. I will be at the truck shortly.” I replied kissing him.

“Amanda.” Sisky started to protest.

“Just go. The vampires won’t hurt you.” I said to them. “Because it is me he wants.” I said in my thoughts but to where Pete could not hear.

“Amanda…” Pete said with concern in his voice.

“Pete, I will be ok. Sisky go now!” I said with him leaving on that note.

I waited for them to leave. That bad feeling I had felt had returned the moment I defeated Beckett. I knew what was going to happen now. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Why hello, father.” I said turning around.