One Lucky Girl

Chpt.2

We went to my house and as I got changed, Justin and Scooter were talking to my mom. As I came downstairs, I saw my mom signing some papers. "What's this about?" I asked. They all turned around "Wow, you look beautiful" Justin said. "Thanks" I replied, I was wearing a small aqua dress, black heels, and my hair was curled. "I am signing some papers because I am going to be Justin's new vocal coach" my mom said responding my earlier question. "That's so cool. I guess I'm going to be seeing you around" I told justin. He smiled at the thought of it.
"We should get going" I told Justin.
"Okay" he was kind of shy.

When we got to the party I saw that a lot of people were there. There was Selena, Miley, Nick, Joe, Kevin, the whole Glee cast, Taylor L, Taylor S, Adubb, Miranda crosgrove, BTR, etc. I said hello to everyone and introduced Justin to them. They were all really nice, especially Selena.
I was talking to Taylor L, my long time crush, while Justin was with Selena. I had gone on a date with him a week before, but it hadn't gone anywhere since. "Hi Jen" Taylor said pulling me in a hug.
"Oh hey Taylor"
"Listen, Jen. I'm really sorry I haven't talked to you since our date. Its just I've honestly been really busy filming and all and I've been meaning to call you but everytime I pick up the phone, I become a nervous wreck that I think its better that you don't hear me like that" he said blushing.
"Aww Taylor that is very sweet. And I'm sorry that I haven't called you either, but I thought that you didn't like me like that after our date"
"Don't ever think that because I really like you."
"Really?" I asked shocked.
"Yeah, would you like to go out on another date with me?"
"Taylor I would love to"
"Great, ill pick you up tomorow at six. Is that okay?"
"That's perfect."
We just stood there smiling at each other until Victoria Justice came and took Taylor by the arm. I knew that they were really close friends so didn't get mad at all.
I felt someone touch my shoulder and ask "would you like to dance?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short and I'm sorry! Thanks for reading my story but please comment! I only have one comment so two for next chapter! :D