One Lucky Girl

Chpt.3

I turned around and saw Justin with his had stretched out. I took it and said “sure.” We started dancing a slow song when Justin asked me “Are you and Taylor going out?”
“We went on one date and Taylor asked me to go out with him tomorrow so I guess we are”
I could see his face fall a little bit but I didn’t think too much of it. “Did you like Selena?” I asked changing the subject. “Yeah, she`s sweet. And really cute too” he smiled. “She is cute. You should ask her out” I encouraged him. “Really? Do you think so?”
“I know so. She seemed to be totally into you. Why don’t you go ask her right now?”
“You wouldn’t mind?” he asked hopefully. “Nope. Now go” I pushed him off. He went over to where Selena was sitting and I could see from where I was standing that she said yes. I'm really happy for Justin. I hope everything works out for them. I saw them starting to dance and they looked really cute.
I realized that I was standing awkwardly alone in the middle of the dance floor so I went over to Taylor Swift, who I spotted was alone by the punch table.
“Hey Taylor” I said as I walked over to her.
“Oh hey Jenny.” She hugged me hard. “I haven’t seen you in like forever”
“I know right?! It’s just that miss busy here is always on tour, or concerts, or photo shoots and all that stuff” I joked.
She laughed and said “You`re right. I'm sorry but we should totally hang out sometime. What are you doing tomorrow?”
“We should hang out sometime but I have a date tomorrow, so how about next week”
“That`s perfect. Wait, did you say you have a date? With who? Tell me all about it”
“Okay calm down” I laughed. “It`s with Taylor. He said that he wanted to go out with me again and that he was sorry that he hadn’t talked to me and stuff”
“Awwe you guys are so cute together. I hope everything works out between you.”
“Thanks Taylor. By the way, are you dating anyone right now?”
“Nope. Right now I'm single and ready to mingle.”
“That’s good. If things don’t work out with Taylor, that`s how I'm going to stay for a while. I just can’t take the drama”
“Exactly”
I felt like the conversation had died so I asked her “Are any new songs coming soon?” even though Taylor was one of my best friends, I was still her number one fan. I knew every single song from her by heart and had every single one of her albums. “Yes there are. I'm recording a new album right now. Oh my god, I just had the best idea ever. How would you like to do a duet with me?”
“Seriously?” since my mom was a vocal coach, I have sang for my whole life, but I've never done anything about it. But lately I've wanted to be famous and start living the dream more than anything else.
“Yeah. You have the most amazing voice I have ever heard. The only bad thing is that I would be like a shadow next to you”
“Oh Taylor I wish that was true”
“It is. But anyway so what do you think?”
“I would love that Taylor. Thank you so much”
“Of course. What are friends for?” we hugged and decided to go socialize a little. We went with Gregg Sulkin, Demi Lovato, and David Henrie. They were all really nice and the party was a lot of fun, but I was tired so I told Justin if he would mind going home and he said that he actually wanted to leave already since the next day was going to be a long one. We went to my house where Pattie went to pick Justin up. He could drive since he got his license already, but since he was new in town he didn’t know which way to go. Today had been a really good day, in all ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SOO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED!!! but ive been really busy and im writing about 4 stories at the time and school is killing me but NO EXCUSES! i will try to write more i promise! anywaysss thank you so much for your support, you guys are the best and please leave me some love!! so comment and subscribe if you havent already :D