Status: Done :(

I've Been Waiting Such a Long Time for Someone to Come Along

XX

After the boys finally left I felt even worse than before. I didn't want to eat or talk to anyone or go out. All I wanted to do was lie in bed and watch tv or go on the internet. So that's what I did.

It had been three days, two phone calls from Garrett, three 'Good Morning' texts from John, three 'I love you' texts from John, three 'I miss you' texts from John, six 'I'm sorry' texts from John, and three 'Good night' texts from, of course John, since they left.

I never responded to any of those messages though. What was I supposed to say?

I muted The Price is Right as I logged on to Facebook. I had one new message from Jared's girlfriend who I had met a few times. She was really sweet and fun, but we just didn't have much in common so we never really hung out. The message consisted of a link and a few words,

I didn't know you two were dating! Cute!

I furrowed my eyebrows and clicked on the youtube link. The title of the video was called "John Ohh Has A Girlfriend!"

The clip was John and Jared being interviewed. The lady was asking them questions about touring and their music, when she finally asked, "What do you miss the most when you're on tour?"

"I miss my girlfriend." Replied John without missing a beat.

"I miss my room." Jared said quickly, trying to cover up John's words that he knew would start uncontrollable gossip.

Then the video cut to another clip. It was concert footage from a show in Manilla.

"Listen everybody," John spoke into the microphone. "I've never been in love before, but I am now. This next song describes the exact way I feel. It's a love song, and I'm so in love with a girl that I don't know what to do. She hates me right now, and it's my fault. I wish that I could go back to the beginning and make everything right, but I can't. This one's for you Millie."

He started playing Into Your Arms after that.

The video cut to yet another clip. This one was of an autograph signing, or something like that. A girl asked John if he would marry her and his response was, "I'm sorry, somebody already has my heart."

The next clip was another interview. One of the two girls interviewing John and Kennedy asked "Do you guys have girlfriends?"

"I do." Replied John. "She's the most amazing girl I've ever met."

"I'm single..." Kennedy said with a pout.

The last clips were screen shots. One was a picture of his tumblr which had me hugging the stuffed animal John got me from the zoo with the caption Perfection. The next was his twitter page. One of his tweets said I would give up everything if you asked me to. I love you Millie.

The last frame of the video was big lettering that read Take him back Millie!!!!

I watched the movie over and over again. John was not the kind of guy to make his love public. In fact, most guys weren't the kind to do that. Tears formed in my eyes and started rolling down my face.

I bookmarked the video and searched his tumblr page. Pictures and videos of him and I were all over it. Next I went to his twitter page. It was blatantly obvious that all of the recent ones were about me.

Just a fool to believe I have anything she needs...she's like the wind

In the wee small hours of the morning, while the whole wide world is fast asleep, you lie awake and think about the girl and never ever think of counting sheep

Pictures of you, pictures of me, remind us all of what we used to be


The sweet, yet indirect messages made my tears fall a bit faster. I still just don't understand how he could do that to me. I gave him everything and he couldn't say even it back?

He was extremely remorseful, though. I can tell just by the way he looked in all of those interviews how sorry he was about everything that had happened. I didn't know what to do, so I called the one person who knew John better than he knew himself.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hi Cindy, it's Millie." I said, still in a hushed tone from crying a few moments earlier.

"Oh hi Millie. Is everything alright?" She asked, sounding genuinely worried.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine- I just..." I trailed off. "I need help."

"Is this about whatever is going on between you and John?" She asked.

"Did he tell you?" I questioned.

"No, but I keep up with some of the online gossip. And that night he came home after he was with you he looked so depressed. Shane also mentioned that you weren't speaking to him..." She replied.

"Well, we just had this...misunderstanding I guess, but I can tell how sorry John is and I want to forgive him, I really do, but I just don't want to get hurt again." I told her softly.

She paused for a moment and sighed.

"I don't quite know how to say this, but I know what you're going through. When John, my husband, and I first started dating it was just to make this guy that I liked jealous. Once it worked, I went back to the other guy but soon realised that I was a lot more in love with John. Well, I went over to his place to go tell him and he was with another girl. I was completely heartbroken, but with a lot of persuading from him I decided to give him another chance. And Millie? That was the best decision I have ever made. Although it took time to build up the friendship we once had, look where we are now. We have three amazing boys and we're still in love. I took a risk and it paid off. Now, obviously I'm not promising a perfect life, we had our ups and downs, but we're still happy and I think if you take that risk with John that you'll be happy too. He loves you, Millie."

I was shocked to say the least. Her story was eerily similar to ours.

"Wow...that's actually wonderful advice. Thank you Cindy." I said sincerely.

"You're more than welcome. But don't give in too soon. Let him work for it." She advised.

"Thank you, I will." I chuckled.

"Good luck Millie. I'll talk to you later."

"Thanks. Bye." I grinned, although she couldn't see.

I hung up feeling a lot better about everything. Somebody loves me! He really, really loves me. Some people never get this lucky. I could find my happily ever after with John.

I went to sleep that night, but not before receiving my Good Night text from John. Instead of rolling my eyes, I actually smiled.

The next day was horrible though. I woke up late, got to work late, got yelled at, I messed up people's orders all day, and I made no money. I came home exhausted and just wanted to sleep. I was walking to my room when my mom called out to me.

"Millie! There's something for you on the table!" She shouted from the living room.

"Alright." I groaned, thinking it was a bill or something.

I entered the dining room and flipped the lightswitch. I gasped at the sight, and then my face broke out into a huge smile. Instead of bills, I was greeted with a big cookie bouquet. There were heart shaped cookies with silly faces on them and one in the middle that said "I'm crazy about you"

"What does the card say?" My mother asked from behind me.

I picked up the card and read it.

Dear Millie,
I remember once how you said flowers were pointless because they just die, so I thought maybe you would like this better. Sorry it's so stupid. This was the least cheesy one they had. And I'm also sorry for everything else. I love you. I really do.

John


I smiled and held the card to my heart as I plucked one of the cookies from the arrangement and unwrapped it.

"Nothing." I replied to my mom. "Want one?"

"I think I will." She said as she picked one.

After that I carried it up to my room and placed it on my bedside table. I got ready for bed and laid down. I grabbed my phone and typed a simple message.

Thanks cutie pie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there. I'm sick as fuck. By the way, I didn't proofread. Sorry.

How do you feel about John's public lovefest?

And also, I kind of want a banner for this. If you're bored or something maybe you could make one for fun or something? I would love you forever and ever.

Comment and subscribe!