Status: Done :(

I've Been Waiting Such a Long Time for Someone to Come Along

XXXV

"John..." She whispered as she looked up at me. She didn't seem angry though. No, she seemed...disappointed.

"I'm sorry I lied to you, I just-"

"I know what you were doing." She said, cutting me off.

"What? No, Millie, you don't understand. I've had my memory back for awhile and I lied to you." I admitted.

"Yeah, I know." She sighed as she sat on the couch. "Come on, you really think I'm that oblivious? I've known for awhile but I knew as well as you did that if you remembered everything that the guys would demand you back in Arizona and I didn't want you to go. Believe it or not, I'm not angry you lied. How could I not know when you started calling me 'babydoll' again?" She asked with a chuckle.

"I didn't know I was that bad at acting..." I said, still in shock that she knew everything.

"Ha, you've never been very good at it baby." She teased.

"Okay so now that that's all cleared up, we should book a flight back home, John. We've got new songs to record and tours to plan." Garrett interrupted.

"Gare, why does he have to go back now? The guys can wait another week or so." She whined as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Yeah, I mean I could skype with y'all or something?" I suggested.

"This band might be a joke to you guys, but it's what the other four of us live for. You're lucky I'm not driving your ass back to Tempe right now. Now get your shit packed and we're leaving as soon as possible. Millie, feel free to come or don't. I can't believe you guys." He muttered before going back to the guest room.

"I hate him." She said with venom in her voice.

"Hey now babydoll, he's right. It was selfish of me to put the band on hold just because I wanted to be with you." I sighed and I held her tight.

"I don't care. They're selfish for taking you away." She mumbled as she buried her head into my chest. "I don't want you to go." She whispered in a cracked voice.

"I don't want to go." I replied as I tightened my grip around her.

"Then don't." She whined. "I need you more than they do."

"I know, but I have to go. I'm sorry." I whispered as I kissed the top of her head. "I don't want to leave you at all, you know that right?."

"Yeah." She responded, nodding into my chest.

"Why don't you come with me?" I asked.

"I can't. The restaurant plus I'm helping Anna with her wedding." She told me. "God, I wish I could."

"I wish you could too. Fuck, I'm gonna miss you so much." I told her.

Instead of saying anything else, she looked up at me and pressed her lips against mine. I felt her arms wrap around my neck before she wrapped her legs around my waist. I held her and walked us back to her bedroom before locking the door.

I laid her down on the bed beneath me and re-attached our lips. I ran my fingers through her hair and then started trailing kisses down her neck. Then I tugged at her shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving her in just her bra and jeans. After that I tugged my shirt over my head and went back to kissing her. Soon enough the rest of our clothes had come off and we were both panting heavily.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked as I hovered over her naked body.

"Positive."

We went at it like we were starved for each other's bodies and we didn't even care that her brother was in the next room. We knew we were about to be separated soon and we wanted to be as close as possible before that happened.

We laid in bed together afterwards trying to cool our sweaty bodies. I held her close to me and played with her hair while whispering sweet nothings.

"This is our last night." She whispered.

"Don't think about that, babydoll. I'll be back as soon as possible. I love you so much." I told her.

"I love you too. I'll visit when I can, I just can't promise it'll be very soon. But I'll try because I'm going to miss you so-"

I cut her off with a kiss, knowing it would help take her mind off of things. I didn't want her to worry. Nothing could go wrong this time.

"We're gonna be okay, babydoll."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. But yay!

;) Lovelyhope

Comment and subscribe!