Status: Done :(

I've Been Waiting Such a Long Time for Someone to Come Along

IV

I woke up feeling drenched in sweat with an awful taste in my mouth. I opened my eyes and felt a wave of nausea as the sunlight hit me and doubled over and threw up into the small garbage can that was next to me. When I was done I spit into the bucket and laid back on the couch.

"Well I see that you've woken up." My mom called from the kitchen.

I groaned and stretched before swinging my legs over the couch and going to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked downstairs again and into the kitchen to see my mom.

"Hey Mill, how are you feeling?" She asked as she pulled an english muffin out of the toaster.

"Awesome." I replied sarcastically. I took a seat at the kitchen table and put my head down before letting out another deep groan.

"Oh calm down drama queen. You even had John O'Callaghan feeling sorry for you last night." She chuckled.

"What? Oh yeah." I mumbled.

"So, what were you two doing all alone here anyway?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"He was leaving right when I got home." I told her.

"Oh, I see. So is there a reason why he's called here three times for you already?" She asked with a smirk playing on her lips.

"Wait, what? John? Called for me? Are you joking?" I asked, not believing my ears.

"No, I'm being serious. After the third time he called I gave him your cell phone number."

"Seriously mom? There's a reason he didn't already have it." I complained.

"Don't be rude to him. We raised you better than that. And besides, he sounded like he really needed to talk to you. Kind of desperate almost, but in a cute way." She told me.

"That's weird." I stated, just thinking.

Before I could reach a conclusion I felt something rising in my stomach so I got back up and ran to the bathroom. I threw my guts up again and sat there for a few minutes. Finally, I forced myself up and brushed my teeth again.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my purse. I opened it and searched for my phone. I grabbed it and looked to see that I had four missed calls and five texts all from an unknown number.

The first text read: Hey it's John

The second text said: Please pick up. I need to talk you.

The third: Come on Millie I need you

And the fourth: I'm sorry about everything, okay? I really need to talk to you. Please don't ignore me.

The last: Hey I had fun last night. Call me

The last one was from Danny obviously. I decided not to call him back until I was sure I wouldn't puke in the middle of our conversation. But then there was John.

Why does he need to talk to me so bad?

I honestly have no clue what he could want and it's making me rather curious. Did he leave something here? If he did, then why wouldn't he just ask Garrett. Even if Garrett was still sleeping he could have just waited until he got up. But why would he say I need you?

Before I had the chance to call him back, I got sick again. I swear I was just throwing up my organs by now. I've never had food poisoning this bad in my whole life. And I never want to get it this bad ever again.

After I was basically dry heaving I laid on the floor of my bathroom and drifted off to sleep. I was awoken by my phone ringing. I answered it without looking to see who it was.

"Hello?" I groaned.

"Hey...it's Danny." He greeted slowly, probably thinking I was angry with him or something of that nature.

"Hey Danny, sorry I just woke up from a nap." I chuckled.

"Ha, it's alright. I just thought I did something wrong for a second. So anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to do something tonight? We could go out to eat again or just stay in. It's up to you."

"You know, I'd really love to but I can't. My mom needs me to help her with some stuff around the house but I'll call you tomorrow." I promised.

"Oh, okay. Well good luck then. Hope I see you soon." He said.

"Same here. Talk to you later."

"Yeah, bye."

I hung up and clutched my aching stomach again. I sat up and leaned against the bathtub when I noticed my phone was still blinking. I had two more unread text messages.

Come on, you can't still be sleeping. It's like 3 pm

And

I'm coming over. I really need to talk to you Millie

I sighed and rolled my eyes a bit at the messages before freshening up enough to not be totally repulsive to everybody. Once I got finished in the bathroom I walked downstairs to see my dad talking to John.

"Here she comes. Millie, John says he needs to talk to you, are you feeling alright?" My father asked.

"Yeah I'm feeling a little better. You can come upstairs." I replied in a flat tone.

"Okay, hey thanks Mr. Nickelsen." John said politely as he followed me up the staircase and into my room.

He shut the door behind him and I took a seat on my bed.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I need a favor."
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to post early because y'all were so good with comments:)

Any ideas what John needs so badly?
And sorry it's so short and boring

Comment and subscribe please!