Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

Hunny Bunny

I waited after knocking on his door, it didn’t feel right to just barge like I was used to from before. He opened the door to reveal his shocked expression.

“I wasn’t expecting you to come” he murmured moving aside so that I could go in.

“Can we talk?” I asked him softly, earning a nod from him as I followed him to his living room.

I sat on the end of his couch as he sat on the other end waiting for me to talk; “So Jimmy came over to talk” I started out looking into his eyes.

He opened his mouth to talk but shut after he saw that I was going to continue talking.

“And I figured things out; that unless we give this a try we’re always going to keep beating
around the bush.” I spilled out.

Not giving me any warning he smashed his lips against mine as he lay on top of me as I laid my back on the couch.

“So we’re going to give this a try?” he asked as I looked into his brown eyes.

I nodded smiling, “Just no more cheating” I whispered softly.

He grinned kissing me again; “So in celebration of you being my girlfriend again, let’s go out to dinner”.

I sent him a smirk; “You should tell Chloe we’re together”.

Shaking his head; “Oh no, I’m not putting my goods in danger” he insisted.

Laughing I kissed him to get him to shut up; “You’ll be fine, she wouldn’t do anything to hurt me” I assured him.

“Can I at least have some time to prepare myself to tell her? I’m not exactly her favorite person” reasoning he tried to get me to change my mind.

“You’ll be fine you big baby, now are you going to continue to kiss me or do I have to do it myself?” I asked grinning.

Letting out a laugh he pressed his lips back against mine, our lips moving in perfect sync. Eventually we pulled away since somebody was knocking on his front door, earning a few profanities to leave his mouth as he lifted himself off me.

“Don’t go anywhere” he chuckled pecking my lips a final time before heading towards the
front door, that kept getting repeatedly knocked on.

“Let them go away” I whined playfully pulling him back towards me.

“If I don’t get the door now, they’re not going to go away” he pointed out.

Shaking my head I pulled him closer to kiss him, pressing my lips against his I managed to distract him for a few minutes till the banging got louder.

“Just give them a few minutes, they’ll leave any minute now” I muttered still kissing his neck as he removed my tank top.

The banging eventually stopped as the door got opened causing me to push Brian away as I scrambled to put on the tank top back on.

“Oh, shit sorry guys. I’ll just come back later” I heard Zee mutter slightly embarrassed as I looked up at him.

Brian grinned chuckling as he pressed his lips on my cheek, wearing a goofy grin on his face.

“No, it’s fine. We weren’t going to do much” Brian admitted as I readjusted myself so that I could lay my legs across Brian’s lap.

“You two wouldn’t mind helping me with my relationship issues would you?” Zack asked taking a seat across from us.

“We’ll help but I don’t think how much help we’ll be, we just back together after almost six years” Brian pointed out.

“You two are back together? That’s great” Zack congratulated us.

“Do you have any Monster?” I asked Brian softly as I stood up.

“There should be some left from when Jimmy bought some, now go get us some beer’s woman” he ordered smacking my ass.

Playfully glaring at him I laughed as I headed towards the kitchen, I got myself my monster while taking two beers for the guys. If I had managed to spend all four years of high school being in love with Zack and letting it get to me while being around him I could do it now. After all, I was with Brian and my old thoughts about Zack should be left alone.

“Aren’t I a great girlfriend? I take care of my beau’s needs” I laughed sitting on Brian’s lap after handing Zack his beer.

“Give me my beer woman” Brian joked as I held it far away from him.

“Say the magic words” I sang amused.

“Please?” he attempted.

Shaking my head I gave him a look, “You won’t make me say it in front of Zack would you?” he asked worried.

I nodded smirking; “Now say the magic words” I repeated.

Sighing in defeat; “Hunny bunny can I have my bear?” he asked, pain in his voice.

Laughing I pressed my lips against his, “Now that wasn’t hard was it?” I asked as I handed him his beer.

While having the quality moment with Brian, I failed to notice the pain splattered all over Zack’s face.