Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

Not fast enough

“So what do you want to do for Thanksgiving?” Brian asked as I walked back into his bedroom; we were into a nice routine where most of the time I slept at his place or rarely he would stay at mine.

“Well I was asked to go perform at the Macy’s parade but I denied them; I want to stay home this year for thanksgiving” I told him.

Pulling me into his embrace I smiled leaning against his chest; “Well I was thinking we could spend lunch with your parents and dinner with mine? That way we can spend a thanksgiving breakfast with the band and the girlfriends”.

Smiling I leaned up and pressed my lips against his, he didn’t bother being polite as his tongue entered my mouth so in return I straddled his lap; “I say we go to the beach” I told him.

“Do you have your bikini with you?” he asked huskily.

“If I don’t, I doubt you’ll care” I pointed out.

“Your right; I wouldn’t. But I don’t want other guys to try anything with you, you know how I get jealous”.

Laughing I kissed his neck long enough to know there was a hickey left behind, “And now girls know that your mine” I told him.

“You still want to go to the beach?” he asked.

Nodding I grinned; “Which is why I brought my bikini with me last night” I told him as I got up to change while I looked though my bag.

“While you’re in here, I was thinking I could make some room for your clothes” he pointed out.

Sending him a look I shook my head; “Babe we’ve only been in a relationship a week now.

Don’t you think it’s moving too fast?” I asked him.

“Moving too fast is us getting engaged” he muttered.

Grinning I walked over and stretched up so I could kiss him; “We’re going to the beach with Pinkly and after that we’ll go to the supermarket, you have no edible food in this house” I told him.

He grinned back before placing his lips back on mine for a little bit until I pulled away, “We should have dinner with your parents tonight” he offered.

I simply nodded as changed into my swimming stuff and got all the things together so I could bring Pinkly with us to the beach.

“You still want me to teach you how to surf?” he asked as we walked out his back door, his house was right on the beach which had give me the idea to go to the beach today.

“Who’s mommy’s baby?” I sang to the dog as I sat on the sand while Brian decided to go surf for a bit.

I laughed as Pinkly just wagged her tail as she barked happily as I thought back to the day I had gone with Brian to find a dog. He had brought up the fact that I was planning on leaving for college that year and he would miss me too much while he and the guys were staying home. He said that if we got a dog together he would have a reminder in his life every day about me.

“You remember who your mommy is don’t you?” I asked Pinkly, a smile on my face.

Pinkly simply just jumped in my lap as I fed her a dog treat while filling up her bowl with water from a bottle I had brought with us out here.

“Babe come get in the water with me” Brian somewhat called out to me as he came up to where Pinkly and I were enjoying the sun.

“Brian, the water is probably freezing. It’s November” I reminded him.

“You’re the one that wanted to come in the first place” he pointed out.

“To tan” I stated.

Laughing he chuckled; “The water is fine, come on” he urged pulling me up by my hands.

“What about Pinkly?” I asked him.

“She’s a good dog, she’ll stay here or go back into the house” he reminded me.

Nodding I turned around and faced Pinkly; “Be a good girl and stay here” I ordered her as I jumped on Brian’s back causing him to laugh harder as he jogged to the water.

The morning at the beach had gone well, but we eventually got tired and headed back inside to get changed so we could head to the supermarket.

“I love you” he murmured pressing my hand against his lips, the little things he did to express his feelings for me only proved to me more that he had changed.
I smiled at him before assuring him that I felt the same way.

“Now, what type of food does Pinkly like?” I asked him amused.

“I’m sure she’ll like any food that her mommy gets her” he assured me.

“Well then what does her daddy like?”I inquired intertwining our fingers together.

“That amazing pizza that her mommy knows how to make” he admitted before kissing me.

Kissing him back, I felt a smile creep on my face before pulling away.

“Don’t forget you still need to talk to Chloe” I murmured.

Groaning he shook his head; “Go back to kissing me” he ordered with a fool’s grin on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beach
Supermarket

Comments anyone?