Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

Earl the bird

“As usual you two are the last ones to arrive you fuckers” Matt laughed as Brian and I entered his house for the thanksgiving breakfast.

“It wasn’t my fault this time! I swear he takes longer than me to do his hair” I accused pointing my finger at Brian causing everyone to chuckle.

“Last time I checked you were the one that wanted to go for round three” he muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

Grinning I nodded; “And don’t you forget it” I warned him playfully.

Laughing he pecked my lips before we took a seat.
“So since the band’s all here I have to say something” Matt started out sending Brian a look “I got a call this morning, they want us to go on a small on the west coast in a few weeks. It shouldn’t last that long but they want us to keep performing”.

“We’ve only been home for a few weeks Matt, do we have to do this?” Brian asked taking my hand.

“Well it’s up to us, but it’s a small tour to begin with” he pointed out right as my phone started ringing.

Standing up I walked outside as I picked it up; “What do you need?” I asked.

“The Veronica’s dropped their headlining tour and the company needs someone who’s music sounds close to it urgently.” Josh simply said not bothering to say hello.

“The only reason their music sounds like mine is because they fucking stole that from the first place and you know that” I countered back.

Sighing I could tell he was shaking his head; “Just do this for you and your band, the tour supposedly starts in January and ends around March, it’s not that long” he told me.

“When in January?” I asked him.

“The first week; and it’s only a continental tour, so it won’t be as bad as a global one” he tempted.

“I’ll get back to you about that later, I’m at thanksgiving breakfast Josh, bye” I muttered hanging up before heading back in.

“Josh?” Brian asked as I sat back down next to him.

I nodded answering his question; “So where’s the turkey?” I asked Matt.

Matt chuckled pointing to Val, “She said she was going to get it” he told me.

“Val where’s my big bird?” I asked her laughing.

“He’s in the kitchen, jumping up and down excitedly about getting eaten by these fatty’s” she told me.

Laughing I stood up; “I’ll help you bring the turkey. Let’s name him” I thought aloud as I followed her to the kitchen.

“How about Earl?” she asked laughing; nodding in agreement we brought the turkey over to the table where everyone was waiting for it urgently.

“So now that Thanksgiving is practically over, what other holidays do we have coming up?” Jimmy asked while stuffing his face.

“Well we have Zack’s birthday in a little bit and then we Faith’s” Brian pointed out kissing my cheek causing me to smile.

“So what shall we do for these besties?” Johnny asked.

“Well I wanted to go to Vegas this year for my birthday” Zack put in.

“My birthday is the day after Zack’s, and I don’t really care about where we celebrate mine. So Vegas is good with me” I pointed out.

“So Vegas it is, just don’t get hitched you two” Val warned us.

Shrugging my shoulders I smirked; “You never know” I warned her as we continued to joke around.

“Now if you don’t mind, we’ve got to get going for lunch with the parents” Brian announced as he stood up.

“Holiday with in-laws, you sure you’re ready for that?” I teased as I stood up.

Chuckling he shrugged his shoulders; “Anything for you baby” he murmured.

Smiling I said goodbye to everyone before heading towards Brian’s truck and getting in.
“So what’s going on with you and Zee?” he asked as he kept his gaze on the road.

“Nothing why?” I asked him sending him a look.

“You two used to be glued to each other’s side, now you two are avoiding each other like the plague; and I can tell you miss him. Don’t try to deny it” he pointed out.

Sighing I shook my head, “Gina doesn’t like me, so I’m keeping my distance from her so I don’t have the temptations to kill her for being a bitch to me” I admitted, partially telling the truth.

“Well don’t pay attention; she knows that Leana is the only girlfriend that can stand her, Val can’t and neither can Lacey. You’ll be surprised to find out how many times they’ve gotten into physical fights” he informed me.

Nodding I leaned over and kissed his cheek as he continued to drive. I was happy where I was with him in the relationship and I didn’t want things to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken so long. Another one is coming out tonight to make up for it.