Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

I knew for a minute, now I don’t anymore

Something in the back of my mind told me that what I was doing was wrong, but when I tried to stop I realized that maybe in some way, in a deeper level. That it would help me cope with being back in town, as if I would have a rock to lean on when needed.

But at the moment, I could care less as I attached my lips back to Brian’s.

Knowing that once Chloe found out what I was doing she would shoot me, or at least try to strangle. She had been there for me when I would have a breakdown and once she found out about me and Brian she’d give me a hard time about it.

“I’ve really missed this” he murmured pulling his lips away from mine and placing them on my neck.

I chuckled before pushing him away, causing him to groan.

“I think I should get home, I’ve been gone a while and it’s only my first day back” I pointed
out.

“Shouldn’t we talk about what we were just doing?” he inquired softly.

“What’s there to talk about?” I asked him softly.

Our eyes met softly before I looked away quickly.

“So you’re saying you didn’t feel anything?”

Sighing I shook my head; “Brian, this is my first day back. I didn’t expect to run into you or even consider what we just did”.

“So you hook up with all your previous boyfriends if you randomly run into them?” he asked.

“God no, but Brian. What’s there to talk about? I haven’t seen you in five years and then we
just had this thing” I reasoned.

He nodded, “No, I understand. But can we at least spend the rest of the day together?”

“Just as friends” I reminded him.

“Everything today that we do is just as friends” I added quickly.

“So this is friends with benefits?” he asked chuckling.

Glaring at him I shook my head, “No, that was just a onetime thing. Where old feelings got brought up” I hissed.

He chuckled as we walked off the pier, “Whatever you say babe” he winked before kissing me again.

Pushing him away I shook my head, “One time thing”.

“So since we’ll be in Vegas tomorrow at the same time; does that mean we’ll see each other?” he asked amused.

I rolled my eyes before laughing, “I’ll think about it” I admitted.

“You’ll need my number for that, so hand over the pretty iPhone” he ordered.

Smiling I handed him my phone and watched him put his number in, after he gave me my phone back he pulled me into another kiss. This time not waiting as he involved tongue action in our kiss. After a few minutes I pulled away.

“I really need to go” I insisted.

Grinning he pecked my lips a final time before I rubbed pinkly’s back softly and walked away towards my car.

What I was doing was wrong, that I knew as much. But it would feel the void that I knew I wouldn’t be able to with having Zack out of my life.

I made it home and to my luck, the only person that was in the house was my dad.

“Dad!” I exclaimed excitedly running up to him as he opened his arms.

He laughed hugging me tightly, “How’s my princess doing?” he asked grinning.

“I’m good, I missed you” I murmured smiling.

Chuckling he nodded; “Great, now how long are we going to keep you home till you go and be a rockstar again?” he inquired, joking around.

My smile faltered, “I have a charity concert the day after tomorrow” I admitted softly.

“Well we’ll figure out how to talk to your mother later” he agreed.

“It’s for kids with cancer problems” I reminded him.

Nodding he agreed, “And I’m glad that you’re working for a good cause. And I’m sure your mom won’t be upset” I was assured.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on, comments?