Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

Dinner Conversations

Arriving in Las Vegas had been a bit hectic, getting through three press conferences and two photo shoots for two different city newspapers that were writing an article on me performing to raise money was tiring.

So it was obvious that I would upset to be woken up by my phone ringing right as I was about to doze off in my hotel room. I had been looking forward to that all day and now I was being interrupted by my phone. Worst time for anyone to call me and I swore to god that if it was Josh I was turning my phone off, not caring if I would get in trouble.

To my surprise it was Brian calling, rolling my eyes I answered the phone. To drain to fight, I rolled over on my side.

“Hello?” I muttered.

He chuckled; “Did I wake you up?” he asked.

“Yes” I hissed.

“So that means you’ll be available to go out for an early dinner? The guys want to see you” he murmured.

Sighing I stood up, “Pick me up with a starbucks?” I asked.

“I’ll even get espresso shots in it” he added.

“Great, I’m at the MGM grand hotel” I told him.

Chuckling, “What room? We’re on the third floor”.

“515, I’ll see you in a bit” I muttered hanging up.

Stripping myself from the clothes I hadn’t bothered changing out of when I attempted to gain some sleep I opened my suitcase to try to rummage through it quickly enough to find an outfit.

I slipped on my heels just as there was a knock on my door, I opened it after checking my reflection in the mirror.

Brian leaned down for a kiss but I gently pushed him away by pressing my hand against his chest, causing him to frown.

“You’ll smudge my lip gloss” I grinned, causing to chuckled and kiss my cheek.

“So what’d you tell the guys to get away from them?” I asked him.

“I was going to a strip club” he answered grinning.

I rolled my eyes at his answer as I grabbed my hotel key and put in my bag while he took my
hand, intertwining our fingers together.

“So they don’t know that I’m back in town? Yet alone here too?” I inquired.

He shook his head, “No, well not yet. But they’ve been bringing you up a lot lately. Especially from Jimmy and Matt” he added.

Shrugging my shoulders I looked at him; “After dinner let’s stop by, I’ve missed them”.

“I’ll text them in a bit and tell them I have a surprise for them” he assured me.

Snickering I shook my head; “Watch them think you’re bringing a stripper”.

Chuckling he ignored my protests and pressed his lips strongly against mine, earning a laugh from after he pulled away to see some red on his lips. “I gave you a warning” I reminded him as he removed the left over red stain from his lips.

We found a nice restaurant and quickly got back into a comfortable conversation about how our day had been and what we would be doing after I met up with the guys after dinner.

“Let’s go to a club” Brian offered.

“And then get shit faced the day before I have a concert? I don’t think so”

Frowning he sent me a look, “Then how about certain activities in your bedroom?” he asked chuckling.

“If you behave tonight” I warned him.

“You’re a tease” he muttered.

“You love it” I countered back as we started eating the food we had ordered, he had gone with the usual a large steak with a few sides while I went with a serving of pasta and small salad.

“Did you like it?” Brian asked as we walked hand in hand out of the restaurant, nodding I leaned up and kissed him softly.

“It was great, but want to know my favorite?” I asked him.

“What was it?” he played along laughing.

Grinning I kissed him again; “Your lips” I assured him.

My comment resulted with him smashing his lips against mine, harder than he had the entire night; and to be honest it turned me on for a minute till I pulled away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dinner Date

Sorry it took so long! School's been hectic, so I'm making it up by posting another chapter after this.