Status: next chapter within the next week or so....

The Fall of David Juarez

deux

“David, didn’t your mother teach you not to stare?” David had been staring at me all throughout biology and to be honest I was about two seconds away from doing something that could get me suspended.

“She also taught me to admire the beauty in life,” He can’t lie it on any thicker “I love you in Red Valley red and white”

He was talking about my stupid cheerleading outfit, if you could really call it that. The top was tight and came up in a v revealing my stomach. The skirt my god, god the skirt it was like I was some “Glee” porn star. I still can’t believe Carmine pulled me into this.
~*~

Carmine clapped her hands twice and cheerleaders scampered like mindless roaches toward Carmine.

“So 1st things 1st the national cheerleading society dropped the number of cheerleaders needed from 25 to 21.” Her false sweetness dropped and so did the temperature in the room “So, Tammy, Jenni, Eliza and Samantha unfortunately your cut.”
Scoffs and gasps sounded from the room. I hear people in my head chanting “JERRY!” because there is about to be some drama going down.

“You’re just mad, I boned your so called boyfriend” There is always one that refuses to leave quietly. In this case it was Samantha.

Carmine was in Samantha’s face within seconds. “Don’t embarrass yourself okay? Just leave.”

“You know what he was the best fuck I’ve ever had” Damn. Samantha, just go home!

“No, you got cut because your always a half beat late, your tumbling is messy and your grades
suck so you just have nothing going for you.” Carmine was going for the kill

“I have David going for me, he loves me.”

This were I laughed. How could she be so vapid?

“What are you laughing at? You wish you were me!” Okay she’s crazy

“Where are you from? The state of delusion? Why would anyone want to be used for something and then thrown away like a tissue? You’re completely insane.” Laughter erupted from the other cheerleaders.

I guess since Samantha’s anger had been angled in my direction Carmine had begun to work a routine. She only turned around after she heard the laughter

“Samantha? I thought you’d be gone.” She noticed mine and Samantha’s body language “Oh I see you met your replacement”

“Wait, what?” I don’t cheer, I don’t tumble, and I’m just not a flexible person. And know I’m a varsity cheerleader. WTF?!

“Carmine, I don’t think you really thought this one through. I’m no cheerleader”

“Yes you are. I did a little research on you,” She pulled a navy blue file from her purse. there’s only one place that uses that color. “I talked to this really nice reception lady named Ana and she told me you were a gymnast and you were nationally ranked AND you were nationally ranked in the top 10.”

Damn, that Ana.

“Okay, well Ana didn’t tell you that happened was 2 years ago and I probably forgot all of my skills.”

I hated training, no I hated gymnastics period. Since I was little my mom forced me into gymnastics. No matter where we went she signed me up. I guess it was because she went to worlds in ’88 and she wanted me to lead the legacy.

~*~

“…. I heard it was pretty good so we could see that.” Had David been talking during my entire flashback?
Heads nod.

“David, I haven’t heard a word you just said,” I concluded. “But my answer is no.”
RINGGGGG!!

My ponytail swished behind me as my white sneakers made long fluent strides, as I walked down the halls.

Being in this cheerskank outfit changes the way people act around you. More people stay out of my way, more people go out their way to help me. Like today this nerd let me copy off of his entire quiz and in return? He could look at me for 10 seconds without me insulting him. Am really like this cheerskank thing.

“Auden!” Who is ruining my “Twilight” stride moment?

“Auden wait up!” David powered his way through the crowd falling in step with me. “Just one date.” His enticing brown eyes looked down at me.

This was the look, Carmine warned me about, this was the look the caused girls to do stupid things, say stupid things. And he has the audacity to use it on me?

“My mom always said ‘You can polish a terd but, it’s still a piece of shit.’” My hand clapped down on his shoulder. “You’re the terd and your clothes and good looks are the polish.”

His face didn’t alter; it only turned into a smirk as he continued walking down the hallway. That worried me.

But on a weirder note, I think this cheerleading outfit is turning me into Quinn Fabray.
♠ ♠ ♠
hoping all is good with the grammar? does anybody know what movie i quoted? i think i might do this every know and then just to see if anybody else is obessed with movies and tv like i am?

comment subcribe do whatever, just dont be a silent reader!