Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Are You Frank?

Linda's P.O.V.

Shit, I hope Frank's alright...

I was looking out the window, waiting for my son to come back from school. I was a bit worried because of the weather, I prayed he would get home safely and healthy.

A red convertible abruptly turned on our little street and pulled over to our house. What the Hell? It sure looked like an expensive ride. I could discern two people in the front, talking or something. I squinted my eyes and recognized one of them: it was my Frankie!
Weird, his friends don't have cars, who gave him a lift?

He started pulling on something, I couldn't exactly see what it was, but it seemed like it was stuck under the seat. Strong arms wrapped around his waist and helped him to free the object. Oh, it was his bag. It got yanked somewhere in the back and my boy landed on the driver, hiding his face and ruining my chances of seeing who was nice enough to drive Frank home.

Wait, what?
I think they kissed. Well then, at least now I know the driver's a male. Trust me, my son is 110% gay. Maybe that's his boyfriend...

Oh! Here they go, kissing again. This time, it's getting more romantic... WHOA, that was quite hot. Okay Linda, time to look away, the boy deserves some privacy. I'll ask about it later.


I paced nervously around the living room, a glass of water in hand. What was taking so long? I finally heard the front door opening and I rushed to greet Frank. He was completely soaked, but he seemed happy, he was radiant!

"Hey you! Nice day at school? Had fun on your birthday? Who drove you home? It's a nice convertible. Was that your boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend? Do you have a boyfriend? You guys kissed, didn't you? Is he from school? How come I've never met him? Did I ever meet him?"

I know, I know. That was a lot of questions and I am very invasive. I assume it.
Usually, Frank would've freaked and told me to leave him alone, but this time, he didn't even flinch.

"I had a nice day, mom. And yeah, I guess he's my boyfriend. How was work?"

"I... Wow. Are you sure you're Franklin?" I asked, astonished.

"Yup. I'm just in a good mood today, everything's going great. Now, if you don't mind, I'm off to take a shower and change from these wet clothes, they're getting annoying."
He walked past me and got to his room, humming a love song.

Oh, that's what's going on. My Frankie's in love! I couldn't wait to meet the lovely guy, he seemed like a gentleman. I hoped he could come over soon, but my son was always discrete about his relationships, he would probably not want me to know much about his friend, even less talk to him or meet him.

But I have my ways.
Yeah, Mommy has her ways...

* * * * * * *

Frank's P.O.V.

As I dried my hair and put on a clean shirt, I decided to call Ray. I had to talk to someone. Even though I knew I couldn't tell anyone about Gerard and I, I still needed to share my happiness in a way or another. I dialed my friend's number and he answered immediately.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Frank."

"Oh, what's up?"

"...Nothing, I just wanted to talk." I said, smiling to myself.

"What? Uh, are you feeling okay, Frank?"
I knew why he was asking this. I usually would never call anyone unless there was an extreme situation, like a house on fire or someone dead. Well this time, it was an extremely pleasing situation, only I couldn't let him know what it was.

"I'm feeling amazing..."

"W-- Why exactly?"

"I don't know, it's been a great day."

"I guess. Well, it was your birthday."
That should be a nice cover up for why I was so joyful and dreamy, at the moment. I could tell my mom that's what it was, because she was kinda freaking out about why I was finally smiling.

"Yeah. That's why." I lied.

"Talking about that, I was just about to call the birthday boy to ask if you wanna come over and play video games, I feel like whooping ass right now."

"I'll sure come, but don't expect me to comfort you when you're crying like a baby 'cause you lost."

"Bring it on, bitch! Oh, and if it motivates you to get here any sooner, I got a gift for you from the gang."

"Aw, that's nice. What is it? Tell me, tell me!"

"Nope. Sorry, I ca--"

"IT'S AN X-BOX!" Caroline yelled in the background.

"Caro? Caroline's at your house?" I asked.

"Oh, come on! She spoiled the surprise...*sigh* They're all here, waiting for you."

"Wow, well I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

My friends were really awesome. I couldn't wait to get to Ray's, but I wished I could go gossip about my new boyfriend with the girls, as we used to do each time one of us had a date or a sweetheart. It was the first time I was keeping anything from them, and considering the high risks, I would have to be double-careful not to let anything slip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

SORRY!!! SORRY!!!! SORRY!!! I know I said I would update Monday, but I got in a last minute surprise trip to Ontario, at my brother's, and I just came back. Anyway, here's the new chapter and I will update tomorrow and apologize again :)

Thanks for the love, subs and comments! 10 fucking stars!!!!!!! WOO!

love, zombies and unicorns =D