Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Just A Little More Come On And Satisfy Me

Frank's P.O.V.

"Bye, mom!" I yelled from outside as I closed the door behind me.

I headed towards school with, for the first time, a smile on my face and looking forward to getting to that hellhole. I had art at 4Th period, and I couldn't wait to see Gerard. He had been on my mind every minute since yesterday's kiss, but that wasn't exactly different than before. Only this time, it was a true memory I was thinking about, not just another fantasy. I couldn't believe we were actually together. Secretly, of course, but still.

He was so perfect, I couldn't understand what he could possibly find in me, but I sure wasn't gonna complain about it.

I walked down the street leading to St-Leonard High, and crossed the road to the entrance. Before I could reach the gates, something snatched my bag off my shoulders and pulled me behind the bushes. Arms snaked around my waist to rest on my hips, and hands slid in my front pockets, pushing my body back against another.

"Hey sweetie." a smooth voice murmured in my ear.

"Gerard? What are you doing here?"

"Wanted to say hi to my boyfriend..."

He kissed the side of my neck and his mouth lingered close for a moment, letting me feel his hot breath hit my skin. I shuddered in delight at his actions and closed my eyes as he started rocking us slowly from side to side. He was holding me tight and, even though I couldn't see his face, I knew he was smiling. So was I, and I softened happily into him. I rested my head on his shoulder and my hands on his wrists, our bodies fitting naturally together.

"I also meant to ask you to come to my class at lunchtime, I have something to give you." he whispered huskily.

"Oh, God."

"It's nothing dirty, babe." he laughed. "It's for your birthday. I know it was yesterday, but I still wanted to get you something."

"What? Aw, you really didn't have to."

"Of course I did. It's not much, but I hope you'll like it. Plus, it gives me an excuse to see you, Frankie."
Wow, that was so adorable! And I loved how my name flowed from his lips, in a cute nickname he had adopted for me. I wanted to chose one for him too, something like... Gee. Yeah, that's nice.

"Well we gotta go now, see you for lunch." he said, letting go of me and turning around to where he came from.

"Hey, I'm not leaving you without a goodbye kiss..."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me, and he leaned in to peck my mouth, smiling. He was about to walk away again, but I wasn't done yet. I wrapped my arms around his neck and locked my lips with his, catching him by surprise. When the shock passed, he kissed back and it felt exactly like our first time, every emotion and feeling rushing back and sending me to heaven.

I pinned him to a tree and pressed our bodies together, and he held me even closer by the waist. He nibbled on my lip ring, making me go weak at the knees, and turned us around on the maple, pushing me against the trunk. My hands ran up and down his back as I deepened the kiss and decided to take it to the next level. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip to ask for entrance, and he gladly let me in. As I explored new grounds, I took my time to enjoy and discover his delicious flavor. He tasted like a sweet mix of honey, coffee and mint, with something I just couldn't explain, something unique. It was intoxicating.

Suddenly, his tongue joined mine in a lustful battle and we both muffled a moan in the others mouth as everything started to get heated. The butterflies in my stomach fluttered higher and stronger, my heart sped up and I fell in a state of pure bliss.

Unfortunately, the damn bell rang to announce the classes would start in 10 minutes, and we reluctantly pulled away, breaking the kiss.

My head was spinning from the feelings and the lack of oxygen, and I melted in Gerard's arms, unable to hold up my own weight.

"F-fuck, Frank..." he whispered breathlessly.
Oh, please do *wink, wink*

"Where did that come from?" he managed to utter.

"That was a real goodbye kiss. Not just a little peck. Gee, now that I have you, I never wanna let you go..." I explained, looking him in the eyes.
He smiled and hugged me tight as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"I know what you mean, and I feel the same. But now we gotta go, I can't be late for the whole class. I'll see you at noon, okay?"
I nodded and pulled away, turning to the school gates and picking up my bag from the middle of the bushes.

"Bye, Frankie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, please, please, please, please comment <3 <3 <3

Sorry again for what happened on Monday :)
I love this chapter, hope you'll like it too =D

love, zombies and unicorns

Title: lyrics from Escape The Fate - It's Just Me

PS: One part of the gift is gonna be quite important in the story, later on...