Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Everything Is Better With The Lights Out

Gerard's P.O.V.

"Hey, Frankie." I smiled, starting to make my way over to him. "Happy two-week anniversary!"

"Hey babe..." my boyfriend answered from near the door, a smirk playing on his lips. "Happy anniversary."

Something troubled me about his voice... it was somehow deeper than usual, direct and decided. To say the truth, it kinda freaked me out. I stopped in my tracks and took a good look at him, noticing other odd details. His fingers were clenched around the doorknob, gripping it hard enough for his knuckles to turn white in a couple of seconds. He was looking me up and down with a sinful look I could only define as desire, the kind you see in an eagle's eyes when it's charging at its prey. As soon as I thought about this, he let go of the handle and started speed-walking towards me with a certain determination in his step that was definitely beginning to scare me. He just wasn't himself anymore, there was something weird about what was going on...

He quickly reached me and grabbed me roughly by the hand, dragging me to the closet door with a fierceness I didn't know he had. What's become of my sweetie? He was suddenly being dominating and ferocious, I couldn't recognize my innocent boy anymore. He was moving in a way I had never seen in him before, like a vampire would on a blood hunt after fasting for a hundred years. Fear was slowly gaining me as I realized that I was what he was after, and that he already had me captured in his sharp claws. Now the question was... What was he going to do with me?

He turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes, allowing me to perceive a little more of what was going through his mind. He seemed sure of himself, like he knew exactly what he wanted and how to get it. An idea set in stone that he would do anything to bring to life. A strange glimmer shined in his eyes, though, that hinted me there could be something more to this mess than desire and determination.

At that moment, realization dawned onto me and I finally understood what it really was. I had seen this look before. It was lust.
But not just lust. Everything about him was screaming: «Fuck me. Now.» And judging by what I had been observing, he undoubtedly meant it.

What the Hell am I gonna do?
Well, thinking about it, this could actually be quite good to help me loosen up with these kind of things. I don't think I'll be able to go far today, but still...


"Two weeks. It's the first anniversary. That's why I wanted to see you now..." Frank whispered, opening the door to the closet that had been our sanctuary since we first met. "Come on. Let's fucking celebrate."

He pulled me in the room and slammed the door shut forcefully before closing the main light source. The only things that kept glowing were the dimmed colored lights that could barely let us see each other in their weak gleam.

This could turn out to be pretty useful...

"Every thing's better with the lights out." my boyfriend explained, his voice sounding raspy and yet hardly louder than a breath.

He wrapped his arms behind my neck and got closer to me, pressing our bodies together. Our legs were slightly entwining and our torsos were completely against each others, and we were standing in the middle of the closet. I hesitantly set my hands on his hips, not sure if this was a good idea after all. Frank was kissing along my jaw and neck for a while until he abruptly decided to stop, looking up at me with desirous eyes as he started closing the gap between our mouths. I lifted a hand and used my index to lightly push his lips back, but instead of asking what was wrong, he grabbed my wrist and sucked on my finger, looking me dead in the pupils to make me understand that he wouldn't back down.

"Whoa. Wait." I said, pulling my hand away. "Look... W-Whats going on?"
Even though I was... semi agreeing to this, I still needed to know more about what was about to happen. At least a lead on to what we were gonna do.
I think he knows I won't go all the way yet, but I'm sure we can manage something that will please us both.

"Oh, Gerard..." he simply answered, smirking, before leaning back in and catching my lips in a moist kiss.
I decided to just go with it for now, and kissed back softly, placing my hands on his lower back and closing my eyes to enjoy his taste with all my senses. He soon deepened the kiss, our teeth clashing as his fingers stroked the back of my neck. Every time we shared a kiss, it made me weak for him, every flutter of his lips made my heart speed up, and it always felt like our first time. I just couldn't get enough of these warm kisses...

Our tongues soon joined in my mouth and I let myself melt completely in this embrace, letting him take total control over me as his tongue massaged mine vigorously. His hands dropped from behind my head to rest on my chest and they rubbed me gently thought my shirt, making me let out a low moan that encouraged him to deepen the already heated kiss one more time. His metallic lip ring was cold on my mouth and contrasted wonderfully with the hotness of our lips, which were moving passionately together in a fiery dance.

Suddenly, my boyfriend's body pushed against mine to pin me to the door, his hands leaving my chest to form a barrier on each side of my torso. His tender lips left mine and he sensually attached them to my neck, sucking directly on my weakest spot and making me shudder in delight.

"O Ooh..." I moaned, feeling every limb in my body go numb at his action. "Frank..."

My hands roamed over his back and he arched slightly into my touch, humming an appreciative noise against my neck and sucking harder on my skin. I was definitely feeling better about this now, and really got into it, forgetting about everything else and throwing caution out the window of my mind. His lips trailed up to my jaw in a line of sensuous kisses and his arms fell to my hips, his fingers grazing the skin under my shirt, but this time I had no objections. He was making me feel so good, every thought in my head was clouded by the sensations he was bringing me.
His hands slowly made their way to the small of my back and felt my bare skin for the first time, stroking the flesh with the tip of his fingers. A shiver was sent up my spine and I closed my eyes at the feeling, quickly opening them again, though, to take a look at my baby in the dimmed red light. He looked up at me and smiled amorously, glad that I was finally letting him touch me, and for a moment, maybe for a couple of seconds, he was back to the docile, innocent Frankie that I knew.

But soon the brief pause vanished, and he pushed his hips into mine, both of us moaning softly as the sinful look took its place right back on his beautiful face. He turned us around and started pushing me towards the table in the middle of the room, kicking down the chair that was in our way. He fiercely pinned me down on the wooden piece of furniture and I settled in a lying position as he lustfully climbed over me. He straddled me and leaned down to attack my neck with his warm lips as my head tiled back to grant him better access to the skin. He really knew where to operate to drive me wild, because every kiss and every bite he placed on my neck were making me lose my mind and let out breaths and moans of his name I simply couldn't hold back anymore. My hands rested on his perfectly round ass and massaged it gently over his skin tight pants, wanting to please him too. Taking that as an invitation, he ground his crotch into mine, rolling his hips in a manner that sent my already semi-hard dick to spring to life in a split-second.

His head left the crook of my neck and was thrown back at the astonishing friction he had just created, and mine hit the solid table as my back arched into the movement, thankfully not making me land hard enough to actually hurt.

"Gee? Are you alright?" he worried, stroking my hair gently and kissing the top of my head.
It was adorable how, even in this lust-driven moment, he was still caring about me. I knew this side of him would always be present, and I guess that's what was reassuring me.

"I'm fine, babe, don't worry... Go on." I smiled, winking as I encouraged him to continue making me crazy.

He repeated his motions and, this time, I pressed him into me and thrust my hips up to make it more pleasurable for him, which I apparently managed to do as his breath hitched in his throat and a sultry moan escaped his delicious lips. He leaned down and caught my lips in an intoxicating kiss, both of us muffling groans in the others mouth. We kept up the rhythm and continued grounding our erections into each other, adding pressure once in a while until this got way too much for us to handle. Frank's lips left mine and he roughly unbuckled my belt, about to undo my jeans when I decided to cup him through his pants to distract him, knowing I wasn't ready for him to touch me like that yet.

"Gerard..." he semi-moaned, semi-breathed as his jaw dropped and his fingers left my waistband to grip me by the hips. "Mm..."

My hand stopped rubbing him as it left his crotch, going back to his derriere, and he whimpered at the loss of contact, a desirous look in his hazel beauties. He pulled me up by the tie and crashed his mouth into mine as his hands tangled in my black locks, tiling my head to deepen the kiss. I held my weight up on my shoulders as his fingers left my hair and he now loosened my tie and unbuttoned the top of my shirt, breaking the kiss as his lips attached to my collarbone. I let him explore the top of my chest, hoping that he wouldn't notice the cigarette burn scars thanks to the weak lighting, as he nibbled the skin and caressed it softly under the fabric.

"Fuck, Gee..." he mumbled as he pulled away and took a good look at me, playing with the next button on my shirt. "You have the body of a model..."

Except I never wanted that body... I had to work out for it to please someone who just cared about that... my goddamn body. Okay, Gerard... Stop. Things are going great. Don't think about it. Forget about Steve.

I brought back my attention to the gorgeous guy on top of me and smiled as I looked at my sweetie. He bit his lip and let out a sensual breath as he was still admiring me, before completely leaning down so his mouth lingered next to my ear, where he lightly nipped at my earlobe.

"I want you." he whispered, as his hands ran up my sides, back down and closer to my package. "So... Fucking... Bad."

I felt his hot breath hitting the side of my neck, his fingers sliding in my belt loops and his boner pressing into me, and explored my options. I knew sex wouldn't work for me yet, but...
Well first of all, if we're gonna do this, I have to at least be a bit more in control here...

I held him tight by the waist and turned us around on the table so he was under me, and the positions were inverted. I had decided what I was going to try today, and I placed a tender kiss to his luscious lips before pulling his polo over his head and throwing it on the floor, ridding him of the tight fabric and exposing his torso. I just always thought blow jobs were hotter shirtless...

My head trailed down to his stomach as I traced a path of butterfly kisses to his belly button, feeling his smooth skin shiver under my lips when they hovered over sensitive areas. I swiftly unbuckled his dark belt and unbuttoned his pants as I started sucking on his lower abdomen, making him let out a soft noise of appreciation. My mouth gradually moved to his right hipbone and I began leaving an amorous love bite at that sweet spot, wanting to taste more of his delicious skin. I pulled down his zipper and tugged at the waistband, sliding the piece of clothing a little lower on his body. He lifted his hips up slightly, just enough to allow me to pull his pants down completely, leaving him only in his boxers. What the...? Superman?!

"Superman boxers, Frankie?" I chuckled. "What, are they protecting your super-package?"

"Mm mm..." he mumbled, apparently not in the best mood for joking. But I gotta say, I kinda understood why: his erection looked pretty damn painful. "Babe, just take the fuckers off... Please, I need this--"

I quickly obliged and freed him of the restraining cotton, slipping the boxers down his hips before he could even finish his sentence. At that moment, I realized this was really happening – we were actually finally doing something – and, for some reason, I wasn't scared at all. My mind wasn't drifting away to anything distressing, as it was entirely focused on the beautiful guy, squirming beneath me, that made my days brighter.

I didn't want to tease him too much, seeing as he was already very eager and excited, so I got down to business as soon as I finished sharing with my boyfriend one last opened-mouth kiss that left tingles on my lips. I settled myself between his legs and leaned down to kiss and suck lightly at the base of his cock, making him whimper in delight, before licking right up his length. Frank's fingers soon made their way to my hair and tangled in my locks as I took his tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue and passing it over his slit.

"Gee..." he moaned out rather loudly as my lips wrapped tighter around him and my hand joined the mix, pumping him roughly at his base. "Fucking hell..."

In response to the heavenly sounds spilling past his lips, I took more of him in my mouth and started sucking hard, still licking around his tip, making him tighten his grip on my hair and causing more moans and sighs to rise in the modest closet. My fingers left his hard-on and dropped to his thighs, massaging them to increase the sensations I was giving him, and letting his hips buck up as he lost control and as his breathing became labored.

"Baby..." he managed to utter in a husky voice, his bottom lip quivering in pleasure. "This feels amazing..."

I bobbed my head down and hollowed my cheeks, humming lowly at the same time, knowing that this would drive him crazy. His back arched and he threw his head back, pulling at my hair as sounds of pleasure left his opened mouth. I flicked my tongue on a sensitive spot of his dick and, getting a strong reaction from my partner, swirled it there over and over again.

Deciding to take this a little bit further, I suddenly took him in completely, relaxing my throat muscles to stop my gag reflex, and lightly tugged at his balls. After a particularly loud moan, his breaths came out as pants as I started making swallowing movements, and his naked chest began rising and falling quite rapidly, in pace with his irregular breathing.

"Fuck, d-don't stop...I'm getting so close." he breathed, stroking the back of my neck tenderly with his skillful fingers.
I licked around his cock and gripped his hips, pushing them up harder in my mouth, and applying more pressure with my lips.

"Oh God!" he nearly screamed, arching his back wildly one last time as his hands took their previous place, threading in my hair. "I'm comm--"

All of a sudden, his body shook uncontrollably, his toes curled up, his eyes closed and he growled out my name sexily, spilling his seed in my mouth as I bobbed up and down on my boyfriend to help him ride out his orgasm.
Tired, breathless and a bit sweaty, he lifted his head up slightly as I swallowed every drop he had to give me, and licked him clean.

One of his hands left the messy locks at the back of my head and stroked some strands out of my face to look at me in the eyes. Even in this semi-darkness, I could see the glow in his dazzling orbs, those sparkles that made them so beautiful. He caressed the side of my face and smiled down at me the best he could, his features still contorted by lust and ecstasy.

I already gave tons of blow jobs in my life, but this time was different, I wasn't used to this at all.
The way he pulled my hair, it wasn't harsh, just pleasurable.
The way his suave moans sounded so passionate, and warm.
The way he stoked my skin and looked down at me lovingly, his soft touches making my heart melt...
I didn't know giving head could feel so... good.

I got off from between his legs and leaned up to delicately kiss his lips, needing to take this moment to share this kind of intimate embrace.

"Gerard..." he sighed, obviously in the same state of bliss as I was. "It's you... You are amazing."

"Oh, gorgeous... You took the words right out of my mouth." I replied.

"I can't believe I have you, I'm the luckiest guy in the world... I can't believe I'm actually yours."

"You better believe it." I reassured him, looking down at him sweetly and with all the love I could possibly show. "'Cause trust me, I'm never letting you go..."

This boy was really changing me. In a couple of weeks with him, I had made more progress than ever on many plans of my life. He was showing me what it truly was to be happy with someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3 Longest chapter so far!!!

Hey! If you were wondering...No, I'm not dead... I'm so sorry it took me that long to update, I couldn't find any inspiration until two days ago, when I finally started writing this chapter...
It's the longest yet!!

So... Did you like it? Really hope you did =)

As always, thank you so much for supporting me, the comments and subs make me so happy :D

love, zombies and unicorns

PS: I promise that the next update will come sooner than this one... Again, I'm sorry it took so long... Forgive me? Please? I love you?