Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

When Too Many People Know About A Secret, What Does It Become?

Saturday

Frank's P.O.V.

Surprisingly, my mother had agreed to let me go to the “workshop”, and hadn't asked many questions about it. In fact, it was more than surprising, it was kinda suspicious. Ah, whatever.

I was so glad I would be able to spend a whole week with Gerard, I hoped it would help us get closer... In both senses of the word. You see, since the first blow job he had given me, there had been a couple more of those as well as handy J’s from his side, but anytime I'd try to touch him or propose that we go any further, he'd still push me back or invent stupid excuses, and I've really had it with all that bullshit. I mean, he knows I'm not a virgin anymore, so why is he so reluctant to have sex with me? Well, I sure expect to make that change soon. It's not that I just wanna get in his pants as soon as possible, although I am getting sexually frustrated, but it's mostly the fact that he won't tell me why he doesn't want to take our relationship to the next level that was getting to me. Something was holding him back, and the only way I was ever able to break down his wall the tiniest of bits was when I had literally thrown myself at him, and it was exactly what I would attempt again this week. I just hoped I could get the right answers this time.

Just to make sure he didn't use the classic “I forgot the condoms” excuse, I decided to make a stop at the pharmacy today before I started packing my stuff for tomorrow (I'd stay the night so we could leave early on Monday). I was now walking through the PharmaHealth, trying to find the right alley. Food? Nope. Cosmetics? I don't think so. Diapers and such? No. Others? Eh, maybe. I'm gonna give it a try.

I checked on all the counters, on both sides, but didn't find anything that even came close to a box of condoms.

“Can I help you?” a young woman asked me, a fake smile on her collagen lips.

“Um. Well...” A-a-a-a-a-awkward. Ah, fuck this. I need them. “Yeah, uh do you know where I could find some condoms?”

“Of course. Right this way.”

I followed her through the store until we reached an alley almost half filled with different brands and types of rubbers.

“Hm. Thanks.” I mumbled, before realizing she was already gone.

So... Chocolate? Strawberry? Banana? Tropical? Blueberry? Hot and cold? Textured ones? Colored ones? Lubed or not? Uh. Too many choices. I think I'll just go with the normal ones. Lubed.

As I reached for the blue box, I felt a pair of eyes stare at me from behind and turned around, before almost having a heart attack at who I saw.

“Jasmine?! W-what are you doing here?”

“I could ask you the same, Frankie-boy, but I'm pretty sure I already know the answer.” she smirked, pointing at the condoms I had chosen.

“It's for... my mom?” I tried.

“Right, Frank!” she laughed. I joined in, despite my situation, as I imagined my mom asking me to go out to buy her some condoms.

“You don't have to try to deny anything. I know what you're buying this for. And who you're buying it for. Did Mr. Way give you any specifics about the flavor or...?” she said, proving that she indeed knew about everything.

Okay, so she was definitely smarter than I thought. Or maybe I was just too obvious.

I knew one of my friends would find out sooner or later, but I'm just glad it's not Caroline, although I'm still kinda scared that Jasmine would tell her. They're best friends after all. I suspected that she knew about me and Gee since the day I got that hickey, but I had been hoping I was wrong. Turns out I wasn't.
I know I should be feeling nervous about this on many points, but for some reason I seemed to take it quite well. But, I mean... What's the worst she could do? What's the worst that could happen?

After a tense silence that seemed to last forever, I finally gathered the guts to speak.

“Jasmine? You're not gonna sell me out, are you?”

“Of course I'm not.” she relieved me, sounding truly offended that I had though so lowly of her. “Did you really think I was that kinda person?”
Nah, I didn't. I guess that's why I hadn't been too phased about this.

“It's not my job to tell anyone, but you will have to talk about it with Caroline.” she added.

“Oh no. Jasmine, please don't do this.” I groaned pleadingly.

“You know you owe that to her.”
I don't owe the girl a thing. If anyone should be in that spot, it was definitely her: she had been hitting on my boyfriend for weeks.

“No. I don't.” I answered sharply, making it clear where I stood in this dilemma.

“She HAS to know now. Or else, one day she's gonna find out by herself and you know she's gonna make it into a big drama.”

“But what if that happens even if I'm the one who brings the news? You're aware that she could very well go off and tell the whole school, aren't you? I'd rather hope she never finds out.”

“Frank, you're being ridiculous. Have a little faith in your friends. Even if she freaked out, I am positive that she would never tell anyone.”

“How do you know?”

“The same way I found out about you and Mister hot art teacher. I've been your friend for years, I can read you guys like a book, and whether you like it or not, I know you guys better than you'd think.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“Absolutely. You can trust me on this, she'd never sell you out, even if she became really mad about it.”

“Well, I guess I better prepare mentally for when we come back from winter break...” I caved in after giving this proper thought, sighing.

“You can tell her on Monday, she has plans for tomorrow but she only leaves for Florida on Tuesday. I'll ring her to organize something if you want.”

“Um, I won't be in town... I'm gonna spend the week at Gerard's chalet.”

“Who the fuck is Gerard?” she asked, furrowing her brows. Oh, right.

“Mr. Way.”

“Oh. That's why... the condoms...” she smirked, now wiggling her eyebrows at the implications.

“Yeah.” I blushed, but I still wasn't even sure if he would let us use them or not.

I hoped to God he did, 'cause my urge to jump his bones was growing every time I caught a glimpse of him, and I didn't know if I could hold back for long. And why should I? I'm supposed to be his boyfriend. I'm supposed to be the one he wants. Aren't I? Doesn't he want me?
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO!!!! <3

I wanna start this note by saying thank you. Yes, you. Person reading this now, person who commented on the story, person who decided to subscribe or person who's contemplating it. You made this story possible. I have to say, I really didn't think it would go this far, but I'm happy it's been going on for now 46 chapters I very much enjoyed writing. I don't do much outside of school (poo, I know), but this is something that I love spending time on, and it's made me feel a little better about myself. And you supported me.
I know it sounds way too dramatic, but yeah, I just wanted to take the time to properly thank you all for that.

The last chapter received so much love, it's really been inspiring me and I have so many new, better ideas for this story... I can't wait to write more!

So... please comment on this update? I know it's not the best, but some things in it had to be said for later on...

I don't wanna reveal too much, but I will say that the next chapter should be very interesting...

Hopefully for us all I can update again soon :)

love, zombies and unicorns <3 <3 <3