Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Steve, This Is Frank

Frank's P.O.V.

Oh heck no. I sure as hell ain't letting this happen.

“Guys?” Hailey said, flicking her ponytail as she turned to face me and Mikey. “This way, follow me.”

“Hailey? You have to let me in there with him.” I cut her off, grabbing her wrist in hope that she would listen.

“What?”

“He's my boyfriend, and I'm not gonna let him face his fucking ex alone. That asshole ruined his life and I don't know what I would do if he ever hurt him again... I mean, Gerard sent him to jail, he's not gonna welcome him with a big hug and a smile.”

“Sorry, but I can't do that...” she bit her lip, obviously in a very difficult position. “AH, fuck it. Fuck Alex and fuck the rule. Just go.”
She smirked and «accidentally» dropped the key to the visiting room.

“Ah, crap. I dropped the key. Care to get it for me? My back is totally aching.”
Okay so she was shit at faking this, and I don't know why we she couldn't just unlock the door, but it doesn't matter. I would marry her right now for what she did. Well maybe not marry, but you know.

I leaned down and grabbed the cold key ring from the dusty floor, muttering a genuine «thank you» to the woman.

“Are you gonna go too?” she asked Mikey, clearly wanting him to stay with her. “You know, there are not many chairs in there.”

“Oh, I'm fine. I'll just stay here and keep you company.” he answered, looking at me with eyes that told me I better take good care of his brother. “I'm Micheal, but you can call me Mikey.”

I pushed the key in the lock and twisted it frantically, until I heard the sweet clicking noise that meant I would shortly be by Gerard's side.

“Hey, um...” Hailey started, not knowing my name.

“Frank.”

“Frank. I'm supposed to tell you not to cause any trouble, okay? I know it's a pain but at the first sign of violence Karl has to kick you out. He's a friend so he'll let this slip, but don't push his limits...”

“Right. Well you can count on that and drink a whole lot of fucking water.”

“Frank... Personally I wouldn't mind if he wound up dead, trust me, but I'm sure your partner would hate to see you in the same jail as Steve.”

“I'll try not to kill him, that's the most I can promise.”

She chuckled, shaking her head from side to side.

“Go ahead, punk.”

I opened the door, and immediately regretted it. At the sight of the motherfucker who abused my sweetheart for years, the blood in my veins started boiling hotter than the goddamn sun.

This is the man who made Gerard feel like he wasn't worth living, this is the man who broke his heart and his bones, and this is the man who cut his flesh and ripped his soul beyond repair.
He made Gerard doubt that sex can be an act of love, he made him loathe the body he has, and made him fear the shadow of a touch.

And the worst is, I can't do shit about it.

Gerard's P.O.V.

He was just as I remembered him. Well, almost.

His hair was still sandy blond, his eyes were still a beautiful deep brown, and his skin was still flawless and sun-kissed. He still looked free, even in that horrible orange suit, and he still looked fucking handsome.

His gaze was directed at me and he smiled, one of those heavenly smiles that lit up his whole face in a fraction of a second, the kind he used to give me when we were actually happy together. But it couldn't fool me this time.
I sat down on the seat in front of him, on the other side of the table, greeting the police officer next to him with a nod. That must be Karl.

“Honey...” Steve said, his voice low like I had always liked. “I knew you'd be back. You know I love you, right? I missed you so much.”

“Shut up.” I hissed between my teeth.
Lies...
I knew him too well to believe a word he was saying, but I have to admit I was a bit surprised at his reaction. I had expected him to be mad, or miserly, but certainly not nice.

“Gerard, I want to make it all better...” he started. “I'm so sorry about what I did to you, and what I told you. I didn't mean any of it, baby.”
Whoa, wait a minute. Was he freaking apologizing? Did he really take me for that much of an idiot?

He brought his non-cuffed hands on the table and put his palms on my fingers to make them stop trembling. He started caressing my skin, rubbing circles on my wrists, eventually gliding his fingers through mine.
I didn't want this at all, but no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't pull my hands away.

“Don't fucking touch me, Steve.” I warned him, torn between hating and loving the feeling of his flesh against mine once again. I wanted him to let go so bad, 'cause apparently I fucking couldn't.
But he didn't, of course.

“I never meant to hurt you, darling.” he told me, paying no mind to my previous request. “Gerard, I love you. I always did, and I still do.”
Lies...

“I said don't fucking touch me, Steve.”

“What?”

“Get your dirty hands off of me!”
This time, he listened, and his warm skin left mine right away.
Finally.

That's when I heard the door being opened, and a huge wave of relief washed over me at who I saw standing in the frame.

“Frank, thank God.” I muttered under my breath, feeling my body melt in the chair.

My boyfriend walked in the room and stared at Steve, fists clenched hard. If looks could kill, let me just tell you my ex would have been burnt, decapitated, sliced up, fed to his mother and buried with her in a dump infested with rats. Unfortunately, they can't.

I saw Karl's disapproving look, but ignored it as I noticed he didn't try to do anything to stop Frank from making his way over and sitting down next to me.

“Who's that?” Steve asked nonchalantly, not seeming intimidated by the way Frank was looking at him.

“Oh. Steve, this is Frank, my boyfriend.” I told him, holding my student's hand under the table. So much better.
“Frank, this is Steve, the bastard.”

Hurt flashed through his eyes at what I referred to him as, but it was promptly replaced by anger and malice as he turned into what I had learned to fear. Now this is the Steve I really remembered.
He turned to Frank, looking him dead in the eyes.

“Fine piece of meat, ain't he?” he said, nodding toward me as he licked his lips. “Oh yeah, nice tight ass.”

Frank's nails dug into my skin as he squeezed harder to control himself, wanting to respect what I had asked him to do for me. I didn't want any fighting.

“Good with his mouth too.” Steve added, and that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

My partner dropped my hand and stood up, hatred evident in his hazel eyes.

“Fucker...” he mumbled, preparing for a punch that was certain to leave a bruise.

“Frank, don't.” I quickly said, placing a hand on his arm and stopping him before Karl could get up from his seat.

“But Gerard...” he protested, turning to me for a second.

I gave him a stern look, and pulled him down on the chair.
I wouldn't let him get messed up in this more than he already was. And Steve didn't deserve Frank to lift a finger for him.

“Shame.” Steve shrugged.

“Gerard, let's go.” my boyfriend grunted, holding eye contact with my ex-abuser again.

“Fine.” Steve laughed, turning toward me, and leaned in closer.“But before you leave me, Gerard, tell me something. Say, do you still have that «tattoo», on your back?”
Fuck, not again. He knew it was still there, cuts like those are freaking permanent, he was just bringing it up because he knew how much it hurt me.

“I know you love it, it suits you so well...” he smirked. “Don't forget, hon.”
I never did. I could never forget.

Before I could comprehend what was going on, Frank's chair had been sent flying on the floor and he was standing furiously near the table, both fists slammed on it.

“You bastard!” he growled at Steve. “You psycho son of a bitch, you filthy piece of shit! I hope you get skinned alive in here, and bathed in goddamn acid before you rot in Hell for eternity. And count yourself lucky, 'cause that's NOTHING. That's nothing compared to what you did to Gerard. Come on, baby. Let's get out of here.”
He held his hand out to me, but I didn't move an inch.
I could never forget...

“COME ON!” Frank yelled, eager to get as far away as possible from my ex.

“Still getting dominated, Gee-bear?” Steve asked me. “By an underage pansy half your size? That's lame even for a whore like you, sexy. ”

That was it. That was fucking it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey :)

So I'm really not sure about this chapter, I'm SO tired and I did it over like five times, so be indulgent, please...

I know, Steve's an asshole.
I know, Hailey would have kicked his ass.
I know, Gerard didn't tell him anything yet.
I know, Frank should have beat him up.
I know, I used fucking too much
But this is how the chapter is, and this is how the story goes, please don't hate me :D

Love you <3 Thanks for the comments, don't be shy to leave them

love, zombies and unicorns =D

PS: wow, that author's note sucked. sorry.