Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

You're My Angel

Gerard's P.O.V.

My lips left Frank's for a while as I pulled him to my bedroom, slamming the door behind us before I pushed him on my unmade bed and straddled his legs. I soon reattached our lips as he tugged my body on top of his, his hands crawling up my back under my shirt. He spread his legs on each side of mine and wrapped them around my waist as he pressed his crotch against mine, making me moan out his name in his mouth as my hands found their way in his hair. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip and met it halfway to deepen the kiss, feeling tingles on my lips and everywhere his smooth skin touched mine.
He pulled away from my lips and attacked my neck with hungry kisses, literally ripping my shirt open and throwing it on the floor. Dammit, I loved that shirt. But I have to say, the way he had just torn it apart with his bare hands was turning me on like crazy.

“Oh, Frank...” I growled, shivering at the feeling of his lips now grazing my naked chest. He grinned against my skin and moved to suck on my nipple. “F-fuck...”

He unbuckled my belt and pulled down my zipper, quickly ridding me of my pants before sliding his thumbs under the waistband of my boxers. I took his face in my hands and clashed our lips together in a sultry kiss, feeling my heart reach new speeds I never thought possible. He pulled away too soon for my liking, stroking a strand of hair behind my ear before turning us around to be on top of me.

“Gosh, you're gorgeous, Gerard...” he breathed against my lips, his hazel eyes staring straight into mine. The moment lasted at least a couple of minutes, both of us simply looking at each other and smiling, almost as in a trance...

I just couldn't tear my eyes away from him, every detail about him right now was fucking perfect. His skin was warm and soft, his chocolate hair was falling down the side of his face in messy locks, his breath was sweet and hot, and his small body was pressed against mine on the bed.
His irises were filled with lust and love, and he was looking down at me like I was the most beautiful person he'd ever seen, the most important thing in his life. He was looking at me like that. At Gerard, at the guy who had always been frowned at, screamed at or pitied, at the guy who had always believed he was worthless.
Mikey had told me I wasn't. So had Krystelle. So had Grandma. So had my lawyer.
I never believed it.
But when this angel was looking at me like he was fucking lucky to have me, I finally did.
I was worth something to him, and that was just enough for me.

I moved to undo his pants, but he gently pulled my wrists away and laced his fingers through mine, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

“Don't you think you're a bit overdressed, sexy?” I mumbled in his ear, turning us to our sides.

“Wait... before we do anything, I gotta make two things clear.” he started, gently nipping at my collarbone, making me let out a low moan. I could feel his breath hitting my skin where he had discovered was a weak spot long ago, making pleasant chills run up and down my spine.

“Of... course?”

“First, are you sure about this? I can wait for you if you need me to, I don't mind, babe. Don't wanna pressure you into anything.”

“Trust me, I'm completely sure about this. I want you so fucking bad, Frank...” I told him, my voice husky as I palmed him through his jeans.

“Uh, g-great...” he moaned against my neck. “Now s-second thing is... You can't grip onto my hips.”

“What? Why?”
I didn't mind it, it was just a weird thing to ask me.

“My left hip's still sensitive...”

“Oh my God, what happened? Did Mark beat you up again? If he laid a hand on you I swear I'm gonna choke the guy to death.” I rambled, getting worried.

“No-no, Mark didn't touch me” he laughed, looking up at me. “I just... got some ink done not long ago.”
He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, revealing a medium-sized white patch on his left hip. I wondered what he had gotten tattooed this time... I knew his other ones fit him really well, honestly they just made him even hotter. He pushed his pants down a couple of inches and smiled at me, slowly taking the patch off his skin.

“Happy Valentine's Day...” he whispered, finally uncovering the tattoo.

I swear I felt my heart swell at that instant, and what I saw took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes. He had gotten my name tattooed in cursive letters, between two angel wings. It was more than fucking commitment, he had gotten my name printed on his body, permanently. There's just nothing more I can say. I wish he knew how much this meant to me, and how much I truly loved him, I wish I could tell him, but I wasn't physically capable of forming coherent words at the moment. I just gaped at him and brought my hands to my face, breaking in a most genuine smile as I felt some tears roll down my cheeks. He wiped them away and kissed my forehead, wrapping his arm around my bare waist.

“I love you Frank...” I told him, holding his body closer to mine.

“I know...”

“Just so... so fucking much, I can't even tell you.”
He pulled me on top of him and ran his fingers down my sides, placing a kiss to my jaw.

“Show me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey :D

Good news is, there will be sex in the next chapter (woo!)
Bad news is, I won't be able to write that said chapter until I come back from the U.S.A. on August 27Th... So that will be in a long fucking time.

Also, I drew a little sketch of the tattoo, but I suck at Mibba links so I just put it up in my pictures. Just go to my profile... And cope with me here, I'm not an artist.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^^
Thanks for the comments, subs and love :D

And as always...

love, zombies and unicorns =D

PS: Guess what? In four fucking days I'm gonna see My Chemical Romance at the Bell Center for the Civic Tour! :D So excited I mean seriously just ahkjildkdkjbsbjbdkdsn. :D <3

PPS: I'm tired and haven't read this over so it's very possible that I like started a sentence and just left it in the middle, if you notice any errors just mention then in a comment please. Love you. ^^

PPPS: Holy-motherfucking-Jesus-in-a-diaper, guys... More than 800 comments. :D You are just the best readers in the world.