Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Option 3

One week later.
Monday. (March 3rd, to keep up with time)
Last period. Art class.

Frank's P.O.V.

Gerard's been so much better lately, emotionally and everything. I think he's come to terms with Steve's death, and I'm sorry to say, but it's about time. It's not that I have anything against him grieving over Steve (which I kinda do), but I can't stand seeing Gerard down because of him anymore.
But that's all behind us now, I hope. He's been smiling more than ever, and kissing me every chance he's got, and flirting with me like a teenage girl... Hey, I'm not complaining.
Here he goes right now, actually.

Buzz. Buzz.

«Text message from: Gee_Gee
Can't stop looking at you babe, with your tongue poked out like that when you're concentrating...
I wish it were poking out somewhere else.
»

«F:Hm, you're giving me ideas, sexy.»

«G:In my mouth! I meant in my mouth! Poking in my mouth. Damn, I can't say anything without sounding dirty X D»

«F:Too bad we're not alone, or I could show you what's “poking out” right now...»

Oh my God did I really just send him that? Judging by the way his eyes bulged out, I'm pretty sure I did. I'm such a horny shit.

«G:Raise your hand or something, I'm coming over.»

I raised my hand and Gerard made his way to me, almost speed-walking until he reached my seat, where he bent over and said casually, “Yes, Franklin? What do you need help with?”

“Well you see Mr. Way, I seem to have a big problem here...” I said, then, after making sure that no one was paying attention to the lame gay guy in the back of the classroom, I added: “It's in my pants.”
Smirking, he slowly slid a hand under my desk and placed it on my thigh, leaning close to me as if he were looking at my work on the table.

“You're right, too bad we're not alone, or I could help you with that mean problem,” he whispered, his fingers grazing over the bulge in my lap. “Oh, big problem indeed.”

“And how exactly would you take care of my... problem, hon?”

“Anyway you like.”
His palm suddenly pressed against my package, and I gasped at the contact.

“Uh, there are many ways I like... But would you care to enlighten me on those you would use to help me out?”
His grin spread on his face, and he started rubbing my erection through the fabric of my pants. My head tiled back and he took the opportunity to breathe his next sentence on the weakest spot of my neck.

“Well, one of them involves me and you, my car, and your problem stuck between my lips.” He increased the pressure between his hand and my dick, and my eyes closed at the feeling. “The other involves me, riding you into oblivion while you growl like a wild animal, squirming under me as I moan your name.”
That was too much to handle. He was seriously cupping my hard-on under the desk, with students in the classroom, while he talked dirty to me on what we could do if we were alone. I had to bite my lip to stop the noise that was about to flow past my mouth, as he started playing with my zipper with his other hand.

“You would like that, huh? Another one involves the storage room, my cock slammed up in you, and my hand jerking you off on my chest, as I suck on your neck until you scream. I could make you scream so loud, Frank...”

“Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah I'd like that. This feels s-so good, shit.”
I pressed my crotch up into his hand as the friction augmented again, and I could tell I was on the verge of exploding as I felt him quickly nibble on my earlobe.

“Do something bad, Frankie,” he whispered.
Did he seriously want me to start moaning my head off right there? 'Cause that's straight where this was heading.

“W-what?”

“Do something for me to put you in detention.”
After saying that, he pulled away completely, making me groan lowly in frustration, and left me longing desperately for his touch as he walked nonchalantly to the front of the room and started grading projects.

Two minutes before the end of class. Do something bad, Frankie...
Without thinking, I picked up my eraser and threw it as hard as I could toward the back of Mark's head. Bulls eye. The fucker yelped and got up from his chair, turning to me furiously.

“Franklin, you're staying after class! Mark, sit down before I make you stay with Iero!” Gerard yelled from his desk, not even looking up at us. Mark sat down immediately, and I grinned in my seat.
The power a teacher has over a 17 year-old bully the size of a fridge is incredible.

RING! RING! RI-I-I-I-I-I-N-G!

The students grabbed their stuff and made their way lazily out of the room, talking about sports and TV couples and what not. Ugh. There were still a couple of kids chatting near their desks, not even moving toward the exit.
Can''t they hurry up? Can't they see that I have a huge painful boner just waiting to be taken care of? Oh right, they can't.

“You're gonna miss the bus,” Gerard told them, pointing at the door with raised eyebrows.

“Oh, we don't take the bus, Mr. Way,” the girl had the nerve to say, before going back to talking to her friend.

Gee cleared his throat, still motioning for them to get the fuck out.

“Alright, alright,” they mumbled, dragging their feet out of the class and closing the door behind them.
FINALLY.

We looked at each other and smirked, and I got on my feet.
“Storage closet. Now.”

He threw open the door and shut it behind us, before grabbing my hair and tiling my head to the side so he could kiss my neck. He started grinding up on me, softly at first.

“I see you chose option 3,” he muttered on my skin, smiling, “my cock rammed up your ass.”

“Fuck, Gee...” I moaned, pressing back against him and feeling his semi twitch in his pants. “Just kiss me.”
He complied and brought his lips onto mine, poking his tongue out into my mouth for me to join in a lustful, sensuous battle that made me crave him bad, and that he ended up winning. He swirled his tongue around mine and flicked it on the roof of my mouth, making me grip onto him as I went weak at the knees, before sucking on my lip piercing as our hips rolled faster. I undid his tie almost frantically, throwing it aside before starting to work on his shirt buttons. At that point, he was as fucking hard as me.

I managed to open his shirt and pull it off of him as his fingers played with the hair on my nape, sending pleasurable chills down my spine. My hands roamed his chest for a while, and stopped at his nipples to twirl an index around. He let out a low, breathy moan at my actions, pulling away from the kiss to let his lips linger near my jaw. I held his face in front of me just to look at him for a moment, and I smiled at what I saw. His hair fell in his face, but didn't hide his gorgeous, sparkling eyes, that he had rimmed with a soft black eyeliner and–

“Whoa!”
He picked me up as if I were light as a feather and smirked at the squeal I let out, putting me down on the little table in the middle of the room.

He climbed on me and led my body to a horizontal position, before hastily getting rid of my polo to reveal my bare torso. He then undid my pants in a record time, and I kicked off my shoes and socks to let him snatch the piece of clothing off of me. He crawled down the table and unbuckled his belt, working on taking off his own jeans. I licked my lips mindlessly as I watched him undress, dipping a hand in my boxers to stroke myself while he removed his briefs.

“Hey!” he complained, reaching over to pull off the last layer of fabric that came between our two bodies. “If you're gonna jerk off, at least let me watch...”
But as soon as he said that, he got back on top of me and held my wrists over my head, as he started grinding his naked ass against my erection, making a loud growl rise in my throat.

“That gets me so hot, babe,” he whispered in my ear, in a husky and intolerably sensual voice. “I could listen to this forever.”

“Mm shit, f-forget about that and get in me, Gerard.... I'm n-not gonna last if you keep this up,” I said, struggling to keep my breathing steady.

“Right, right.”
He got up and fumbled through the art stuff, giving me a perfect view of... well the back of his body.

“Lube, lube,“ he mumbled, before grabbing a small bottle from somewhere on the back of a shelf. “Ah-ha! Lube.”

“You keep lube in here?”

“Doing it in the storage closet's been one of my fantasies since I got the classroom...” he told me, looking somewhat hungrily at my legs spread open for him. He rummaged through another shelf with one hand, stealing glances my way every second or so.

“Well shit, fulfill it. Now.”
I rolled my hips against the table in small motions, waiting impatiently for him to come back to me.

“What do you think I'm doing, hon?”
He walked near me to get to a box on the other side of the room, but I intercepted him and pulled him strongly on top of me, smiling as I answered him, “Being way too fucking slow.”

“I was looking for the condoms... I think I forgot to store some here.”

“Fuck the condoms, we're both clean and negative, and it's not like you can get me pregnant. Get in me.
He didn't argue. He squirted some lubricant in his hand and spread it on his dick, throwing his head back at the cold substance coming in contact with his member. He coated my entrance with whatever was left on his fingers, before pressing an index into me.

“Oh, finally...” I breathed, the fervent desire to feel him, any part of him, inside me getting slowly quenched. I lifted my hips a bit, pushing his finger deeper into me and letting out a low moan at the feeling fluttering in my insides. Tingles rose from my tight muscles as a second finger entered me, shortly after. Okay, so that one stung a bit. He started curling them, twisting them around to stretch me, and by then I wasn't moving against him anymore. I winced as a third one was added, and he kissed me to soothe the pain, surprisingly succeeding to wash it away soon. He must have magic lips.

I winced again when he pulled his fingers out, but this time at of the loss of contact between us. He climbed off the table, and I was about to protest when he yanked me close to him again so my legs were hanging off the edge. He wrapped them around his waist, and placed himself at my entrance, his hands placed on each side of me. He looked down at me with a smirk, teasingly rubbing his head against my hole.

“You look so – oh shit, Frank!” he moaned out loudly as I forced him in me, clenching my jaw at the pain when I buried him completely. I was more than rewarded for it though, as he stared back at me with an orgasmic look on his face.

“Move,” I ordered, my hands crawling up his sides. “Fuck me.”

“If it hurts, you tell me and I'll stop, okay?” he breathed, grabbing onto my waist.
At first, I thought he was talking about moving in me. He wasn't.

He lifted my hips up before thrusting hard, angling our bodies so my back hit the side of the table when he slammed in me and made me feel things I didn't think possible.

“Fucking HELL!” I groaned, obviously out of pleasure, when his next thrust hit my prostate dead-on as it made my lower back rake against the wood.

“H-how are you so... so ti-aah...-tight?” he panted, pulling out before pounding into me particularly deep as I moved my hips against his.
I held his face down to mine and kissed him roughly, sucking on his tongue a time or two. He broke the kiss when he felt me start shaking and brought his lips to my neck, immediately starting to suck on my skin passionately.

“Shit I-I'm almost there Gee...” I told him, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as his thrusts became trashier, in a fucking good way.

“W-wait,” he asked, behind the loud sound of the beating of our hearts. “Hold on tight, I-I'm gonna try something.”
He lifted me from the table, both hands holding onto my lower back, and brought me to the other side of the room where he threw our bodies against the door. His lips resumed their position on my sweet spot and his hand wrapped around my dick as he started pumping me, taking the time to rub a finger on my slit. He shoved in me again, using his weight to push in farther, and our hips clashed together, almost erratic.

“Aah...Fuck a-are you really nailing me against the door in the s-storage fucking closet?”

“I t-think so.”
He smiled against my neck, before biting down on the skin just enough to drive me crazy.

“I'm gonna come,” I told him, almost crying it out.
I hardened my legs' grip around him and pulled at his sweat-wet hair, feeling my stomach tighten considerably as I was about to –

“Hello?” a girl's voice sounded from the hallway, muffled by doors and blood-flow.

SHIT.

We stopped moving. I could feel my cock throbbing painfully against Gerard's pre-cum covered hand, and his knees weakening under the weight and the pleasure. My mind filled with curse words, and things I could do to that girl if I wasn't worried about going to jail.
FUCK YOU, KARMA.

“Mr. Way? Hello?”
The girl walked in the classroom, and I wished I'd have remembered to lock the door.

“Are you in the storage room?” she asked, and this time I recognized the voice. “I'm from group 409.”

“I-I think that's Laura,” I whispered lowly to Gerard, still panting as I felt his heartbeat thump against my walls.

“Wait, you know her?”

“She's R-Ray's girlfriend.”

“Well, this is gonna be fun then,” he breathed on my neck, groping my ass with the last words.

“Wait what-ohgodshitfuck.”
I had to practically tear through my lip with my teeth to stop the moans from ripping through my throat as I felt him start fucking me again.

“Bite my shoulder and t-try not to make a sound,” he told me, a mischievous grin half-forming on his parted lips.

“Yeah, I'm in there,” he answered Laura loudly, his voice shaking a bit. “I got boxes all over, sorry. I can't really get out right now. But what is it that you wanted?”

“Oh, well I was just gonna ask you for oil pastels to finish something at home. It's due tomorrow and I don't have any...”

“S-sure I'll get them, wait a minute,” he said, reaching over for the pastels, but he quickly brought his hand back for support as my index pushed in his entrance. He wanted to be kinky? Yeah, I could do that too.

“Shit babe,” he gasped, before bringing his tongue to my neck to edge me closer to release. Very soon it became unbearable, and I had to lean forward and bite down hard on his shoulder as I came on our chests, in what was probably the most intense orgasm I had ever had. He exploded in me barely seconds after, filling me with the pleasant warmth of his seed. We fell to the ground together, wrapped loosely in each others arms.

“You're... you're just incredible,” I whispered in his ear, eyes still closed from the ecstasy he had just made me experience.

“I don't come close to your heel, Frankie,” he told me lovingly, placing kisses all along my jaw.

“Mr. Way? Are you okay in there?” Laura yelled in the class, genuinely concerned about the reason it was taking him so long to get some material and move a couple of boxes.

“The pastels. Laura. Right,” Gerard mumbled, wiping his hand on the floor before grabbing a carton pack of oil pastels.
He opened the door by an inch and slipped the box out, uttering a lame excuse of the type of: “Sorry, I'm kinda stuck behind the canvases.”

“Oh okay,” she said, walking over to the closet to get the pastels. “Well, see you tomorrow Mr. Way.”

“Bye, um. Yeah. Work well. See you tomorrow,” he answered, passing a hand through his messy locks.
The classroom door closed as she left, and Gerard turned to me with a smile.

“That was fun,” he said, before breaking out in laughter with me and pushing me to the ground. We rolled around on the floor until we reached the pillows, where he told me seriously: “We could have fucked in the pillows.”
I probably would have laughed at that, if I wasn't so worried about the red liquid I just noticed running down his collarbone.

“Y-you're bleeding,” I told him, looking horrified at the teeth-shaped mark on his skin.

“Um, yeah Frank. You bit my shoulder,” he said, chuckling as if it were perfectly normal.

You bit him too hard, you idiot! You hurt him!

“Oh God, I'm so sorry Gee. I'm sorry, I'm sorry!” I apologized, wiping the blood frantically. He caught my wrist and hushed me, giving me a reassuring smile.

“It's okay Frankie, you don't have to apologize. You didn't mean to. I know you'd never want to hurt me.”
I nodded, snuggling in his naked side.

“I love you, Gerard.”

“I love you too Frank... And I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I didn't get to make you scream,” he murmured in my hair, stroking my hip.

“There's always tomorrow,” I giggled, kissing his lips softly.
And I was glad to realize that it was true. The next day, I would get to see him again. And the day after that too. And the day after that.

I smiled.

Laura's P.O.V.

Wow, I think I just caught Mr. Way in the middle of humping a guy in his storage room. Huh. Maybe I should have hanged around a little longer...
Oh come on! You know you would have wanted to do the same, don't try to deny it!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey :D

Oh my, long-ass chapter.
Thanks to those of you who actually read it.

Woo woo Laura!
Woo woo closet sex!
Woo woo Frerard!

This story is coming to an end soon... :( I know, I know. It's sad. But all good things have an end!
Also, I'm starting a story with purplekilljoy so you should totally check it out. There are no chapters yet but you should definitely subscribe 'cause it's gonna be awesome. Help Me Tame This Animal I Have Become
Also the summary is my first poetry ever! So tell me what you think.

love, zombies and unicornz =D

P.S.: I love you.
Yeah. 'Cause I'm cheesy like that.