Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Oh No He Didn't

Gerard's P.O.V.

Two days later
Second period

I checked my schedule to see what group I was teaching to. One day I'd have to learn that by heart, but for now I still had to look it up. Day 4, 11h: 207. I think that was the cool group. I hope, 'cause the first period was shit, I needed something to bring me up.

My thoughts were disrupted by the students' entrance in the room. Damn, was I going deaf? I could swear I didn't hear the bell. It wasn't very loud, but still, how could I just miss that?

When they all took their seats, I walked to the front of the class and started explaining the new project. I didn't lose any time with the attendance, I could see there were no empty desks.

"Take a plain white sheet of paper and turn it horizontally. Now, what I want you to do is to draw a landscape. Something natural. You'll start by sketching the skyline, then fill the page with the scenery of your choice. I will give you two classes to finish the work. I want it in H B 2. If you need help or have any questions, raise your hand and I'll come see you."

They got out their paper, pencils and IPods and drew silently, without complaining. I was really impressed, everything was going so smoothly.

I was very much enjoying the period until a girl asked me what she should draw.

"Well, that's up to you, dear. What's your favorite landscape?"

"The beach. Do you like going to the beach, Mr. Way? I'm sure you'd look great in a Speedo, with that body" she bluntly flirted.
She was bending forward and pulling on her tight shirt, showing off her over-sized boobs. Pf, if she knew how much she was losing her time...

"Look, please just concentrate on what you have to do. But I don't want to see any guy in a Speedo on that drawing, it has to be entirely natural."

"How about if he doesn't have anything on? That would be natural, wouldn't it? I'd love to draw you nake--"

"Stop right there, young lady. One more word and you are in big trouble, understood? Get back to work."
I usually wasn't that snappy, but the whole conversation had pissed me off. How could she say such a thing to a teacher???

I went back to my desk and observed the class. I didn't have much to do: I had already graded what the other classes had done and organized at least 3 new projects. Everything was calm till I noticed an athletic-looking guy throwing a paper-plane to the back of the class, smirking. The kid who received it unfolded it and read the message before crumpling it and dropping it angrily on the floor. This didn't smell good at all. I got up and walked to his desk to pick up the note. The student looked terrified as I read was had been thrown to him.
«You don't deserve to live, fucking homo.»
Oh. No. He. Didn't!!!

I was fuming. I didn't get why everyone always bashed on the gays. We're worthy of the same respect as anyone else.
I find it weird that people think it's more acceptable to kill thousands of innocents in the fires of an atomic bomb than to love someone your own sex. What the Hell?

I turned to the athletic guy (I think his name was Matt or something like that) and said, raising my voice:

"Get out of my class. NOW!"
Seeing I was deadly serious, he rushed to the door and out of the room.

I then looked back at the intimidated student and smiled comfortingly.

"Don't mind what they say."

He returned me a shy grin and, for the first time, I took notice of his appearance. He had tousled, chestnut-colored hair, lightly eye-lined hazel eyes and a lip ring on the lower right side. I shuddered at the idea; I hated needles. I think he also had a tattoo, but I couldn't see it well from where I was.

His name was Franklin, I remembered that clearly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

Update soon :D
love, zombies and unicorns