Status: Active. Mostly often yet irregular updates.

And the world stopped spinning

Chapter Two -Fang

I stormed through the door of my house, straight up the stairs and into my bedroom. I slammed the door, nearly snapping it off its hinges, but I didn't care. I turned around to look at my bedroom for a moment, then got pissed all over again when I saw the picture of Max and I on my computer desk. I walked past, putting the frame face-down on my way past.
I opened the door to my ensuite, slamming it behind me. I slid open the door to the shower and got in, sliding it closed behind me. I turned the shower on as high as it would go, only using the cold tap. I shivered as the cold water pelted my back, my body still clothed. I put my right hand up against the tiled wall, then put my forehead against it, the cool tiles unnaturally warm against my now freezing body. I was numb to the pain of the drops assaulting me as I did something I'd never done before in my life.
I cried.
I've never cried before. Ever. Not when I was hit by a thankfully slow-moving car and broke almost every bone in my leg, not when I burnt my upper arm with a flaming torch, not when my parents broke up, not even when I was nearly murdered by drug addicts, their knives this close to my throat and chest... Not once did I let a single tear fall.
But tonight changed everything. My mind, my heart, my body, my life... My love.
I'd loved Max since I was thirteen -we met six years ago, and were best friends for about a year before we hooked up. We'd been so deeply in love since then that the years felt like centuries, time moving slowly whenever we were together, whenever we kissed.
Now I would never feel her lips again, and time seemed to move so much faster, like somebody had hit the 'fast forward' button. I felt like it had been mere minutes since the fight happened. Why did she have to be such a... bitch? Why did she have to kill me like that, strike me down and leave my corpse to rot?
I ended up losing my thoughts, just standing there, freezing and wet and sore, for the next twenty minutes. I started to feel incredibly, impossibly tired, and managed to get myself out of the shower. I turned it off, walked out and sat on my bed, without drying myself off or changing clothes. I lay down, sprawled out across the black sheets of my queen bed. I couldn't even feel the cold anymore. I just wanted to die.
I curled in on myself, the now soaking wet sheets pressing against my bare face. I was still crying, the tears just falling on their own, my numb body shaking from the sobs that I wouldn't let escape my lips. I was biting my bottom lip to hold them in, and I couldn't even feel the warm blood trickle across my blue lips.
I closed my eyes, which felt as heavy as anvils, and it was then that I lost myself to the torment of dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter up! First one of Fang, so I hope ya'll like that.
I know it's still boring-ish and nothing's been explained yet. Basically, Fang said something as a joke that Max didn't like and she was already pissed that day from something else, so she got mad at Fang and said all these nasty things, which Fang returned. Now they hate/love each other. Make sense?
Hope enjoy reading the next few chapters!
~Kris