Status: Active Like Life:)

I Tried

Speak No Evil

Brian’s P.O.V.

After we had all finished eating and had had a few drinks, I decided that this was the best time to ask before one of our dumb ass friends did something that would get us kicked out.

“Brian-” Zacky began before I cut him off.

“Wait a sec. I have something I want to say first.” Across the table I saw Matt shoot me a meaningful look.

Are you- he mouthed.

I nodded. Looking over at Michelle, I said, “Well, we’ve been together for a long time, haven’t we?” I asked her.

“Yes…” she answered suspiciously.

“I’ve been wanting to ask you this for a long time but I could never think of what I wanted to say. Tonight isn’t really different from that but since I’m a few beers deep, I decided what the hell. Now, I can honestly tell you that I’ve never loved anyone more than I love you. There hasn’t been a single day that’s gone by that you weren’t in every single one of my thoughts. You’ve always been there for me, especially when I needed you the most. You’ve never judged me, rushed me, or hurt me.”

“Where are you going with this, Haner?” she asked, looking to be on the brink of tears.

“I’m getting there. You’re the most beautiful woman I have ever met, both inside and out. I love you more than you could ever possibly know. So, I have to ask,” I said, taking out a small box and opening it. “Will you marry me?”

Johnny’s P.O.V.

Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!

Michelle sat frozen for a moment before she assaulted Brian with countless kisses and said, “Yes,” and “Of course,” over and over.

“Congratulations! I’ll go get us a round of shots to celebrate!” Zacky said, patting Brian on the back. “Johnny! Come help me.”

“Sure thing,” I said following him to the bar. “Lace? Wanna come?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

Once the three of us where seated at the bar, Zacky said in a hushed whisper, “What the fuck are we going to do?!”

“What do you mean ‘what are we going to do?’ It’s not like he has to find out about this! Right, Zacky?” I asked, glaring at him.

“I don’t know, man. You know I can’t keep secrets! Even if I don’t tell Gates I’ll eventually tell Jimmy!” he exclaimed, slamming his head down on the bar.

“Really, Johnny, be serious. She lives here now. Brian will eventually find out about her and then we’ll have a shit-filled world of hell coming towards us when he finds out that we knew and didn’t tell him.”

“Brain and Michelle and engaged now!” I said desperately. “You guys can’t say anything! Brain and Jimmy may get pissed at us but how do you think Michelle will feel, huh? It would break her to know that the girl that her fiancé was in love with for most of his life has suddenly shown up out of the blue, right when they get engaged. We all know how fragile Michelle is so if you won’t keep quiet for me or Juli,” both Zacky and Lacey winced at the sound of her name, “then keep quiet for Michelle.”

The two may have agreed to this but Lacey was right. Brian was going to kill us all and mount our heads on his wall if he found out about this. It was right then that I saw the devil herself, and some tool being seated at the table right next to ours.

“Oh, shit,” I heard myself say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so here is the next chapter and thank you once again to Baby.Blue.Eyes! Hope you enjoyed it!! :)