‹ Prequel: Slowly Dying Alone
Status: Active

Slowly Falling Apart

Six Months Later

Image
First Banner Made by Me!!

Image

Nick smiled as he watched his wife of six months cook. He had just gotten home after a long day at the recording studio and was ready for a nice evening at home with the girl he loves.

“Hey Sweetie,” Nick said as he walked into the small kitchen and hugged Kylie into him. Kylie giggled as she turned around. She wrapped her arms around Nick’s neck as he tugged her waist tightly into his body.

“I missed you,” Kylie sighed as she leaned up into his waiting kiss.

“I love you,” Nick whispered against her lips. Kylie giggled.

“Please, gag me with a spoon,” Ashlyn said as she walked into the kitchen. Nick groaned but he offered Ashlyn a kind smile.

“Ashlyn,” Nick greeted. “Where is my brother?” he asked her. Ashlyn sighed as she shrugged.

“No clue,” Ashlyn said trying to act as if she didn’t care.

“Did you two fight again?” Kylie asked with a frown as she gently pulled out of Nick’s arm. Nick groaned again, so much for that quiet evening.

“He’s an ass,” Ashlyn spat out. Nick sighed. Ever since their pregnancy scare, six months ago, Joe and Ashlyn had done nothing but make out, although Nick was sure that they were doing more – not that he wanted to think about it, and fight. Nick and Kylie were growing quite tired of the mixtures of moans and yelling that always seemed to come from Ashlyn’s room of the LA condo. Nick had wanted to kick them both out, but Kylie being the reasonable one disagreed. She seemed to know that allowing Joe and Ashlyn to live together at Joe’s condo would cause nothing but trouble.

“What did he do this time?” Nick wanted to know.

“I found more texts between him and that bitch again,” Ashlyn snapped. Ashley Green, Nick groaned. Joe swore that they were just friends, but Nick knew that Joe wasn’t capable of being just friends with any girl.

“Ashlyn, you need to stop going through his phone. You know it only pisses you off,” Kylie sighed. Ashlyn frowned.

“I hate him…in fact, don’t let him in tonight,” Ashlyn said as she stomped her foot and stomped out of the room.

“Did she seriously just stomp her foot?” Nick asked in disbelief. Kylie offered a small smile.

“What do we do?” she asked. Nick frowned.

“Not a clue, she’ll be pissed if we don’t let him in, but then she’ll be pissed if we do. Kylie, I’m sick of them both,” Nick said as he pulled Kylie back into his grasp. He didn’t like being away from her touch any longer then necessary. “I was looking forward to that quiet evening,” he sighed. Kylie placed her hands onto Nick’s face cradling him gently.

“I love you,” she whispered. Nick smiled and leaned down kissing her deeply. Kylie’s hand slipped into Nick’s curls as Nick pushed them both into the counter. Nick’s hands lightly traced her sides making Kylie shiver in delight. Nick growled as Kylie lightly tugged on his hair. Kylie giggled knowing that the action always turned him on. Nick pulled Kylie closer into him as his lips left hers and trailed down toward her neck. “Nick,” Kylie gasped. Nick sighed as he kissed the area where her shoulder blade and neck met and pulled away looking up at Kylie, his eyes full of love.

“I love you too,” he said replying to her earlier statement. Kylie sighed as she rested her forehead on his chest.

“You’re too good to me,” she whispered. Nick smiled as his fingers traced the curve of her waist.

“Am I supposed to be any other way?” Nick asked gently.

“No, I just don’t know many other eighteen year old men, married or not, who would willingly stop just because their girl isn’t ready,” Kylie said. Nick smiled as he took Kylie’s chin into his hand and lifted her face up in order to look in her eyes.

“My dad always says that when a man truly loves a woman, he allows that woman to set the pace, no matter how ready he may be,” Nick replied. “Kylie, you’re my wife. I love you; I respect you, and most of all I honor who you are as a person. I’m more then willing to wait because I know that you’re not just teasing me for your own pleasure. I know you love me, and that you’re trying to force yourself to be ready for me, but you don’t have to. I’ll wait as long as you want me to,” Nick promised. Kylie smiled.

“What if we planned a romantic evening and let things go from there?” Kylie asked softly. “I feel ready, I think I’m just more scared then anything else,” she added.

“Is that what you want?” Nick asked. Kylie paused for a moment as she thought. She then nodded slowly. “Okay, do you want to do the planning, or would you rather be surprised?” Nick asked.

“Surprise me,” Kylie whispered. Nick smiled and pulled Kylie up to meet his lips. Kylie smiled into the kiss and once again wrapped her arms tightly around Nick’s neck. Nick pulled away and rested his head against Kylie’s.

“You two are sick,” Joe complained as he walked into the kitchen. Nick was about to make a snarky comment, but Kylie stopped him with a light kiss.

“I would leave Ashlyn alone tonight,” she said gently. Joe groaned.

“What is she claiming I did this time?” Joe asked as he glared at the stairs. Kylie shrugged clearly not going to give Joe any hints. Joe sighed and stomped up the stairs. “Sawyer Ashlyn Davis, open this damn door,” Joe yelled as he pounded harshly on the door to Ashlyn’s room. Nick sighed.

“Why don’t you pack that food,” he said gently. “I’ll take you out,” he added. Kylie nodded and started packing everything into containers. Nick helped and within minutes they had everything put away in the fridge. They then both ran up the stairs toward their room, just as the yelling began.

“I hate you…you stupid ass,” Ashlyn yelled.

“That doesn’t even make sense. Ashley and I are just friends,” Joe yelled back.

“Hurry,” Kylie whispered. Nick nodded and they both changed into something comfortable and hurried out the front door.

Image

Joe screamed at his girlfriend as she screamed right back at him.

“Why do you always do this?” Joe asked his voice still loud. Neither of them had seemed to realize that Nick and Kylie had left the condo.

“Because Joe, you’re the same. Everyone knows that you can’t be friends with women. You seem to forget, I’m your best friend, I know you better then anyone else on this planet,” Ashlyn yelled. Joe sighed.

“I love you,” he whispered. Ashlyn shook her head.

“I’m not just going to fall at your feet, Joe,” Ashlyn sighed as she sat on her bed. Joe carefully sat next to her.

“Sawyer,” Joe whispered. He was afraid of what she might say next. Ashlyn leaned against Joe’s chest and Joe was quick to wrap his arms around her. “I haven’t done anything,” he promised. Ashlyn sighed.

“I know, but Joe, can’t you see where I’m coming from?” Ashlyn asked. Joe nodded.

“Do you want me to stop talking to her?” Joe asked. He didn’t want to, after all Ashley had become a good friend to him, but he would because of his love for Ashlyn.

“I hate acting like that jealous girlfriend,” Ashlyn replied. Joe cracked a small smile. He leaned down and grasped Ashlyn’s lips with his own, kissing her soundly.

“I’ll stop,” Joe whispered. Ashlyn gave a small smile and leaned over kissing Joe once more. Joe groaned and pulled Ashlyn into his arms. “I do love you,” Joe said. Ashlyn straddled Joe’s lap and nodded.

“I know. I love you too, even if you piss me off half of the time,” Ashlyn whispered. Joe smiled and kissed Ashlyn once again. His fingers found the buttons of Ashlyn’s shirt and swiftly had them undone. Ashlyn quickly had Joe’s shirt off and before either of them knew what was happening they were headed in a direction that they had avoided for six months.

Image

Dani forced a smile as Kevin tried to keep up a conversation with her. She knew that Kevin was suffering as much as she was, but it was still hard trying to pull a brave face.

“Dani?” Kevin questioned softly. Dani looked over in shock.

“I’m sorry, I guess I was spacing,” Dani whispered. Kevin sighed as he gently pulled Dani into his arms. Dani leaned into him and let her husband hold her.

“Dani I know you’re hurting, but I promise, we’ll be okay,” Kevin assured. Dani once again smiled.

“I know dear,” Dani whispered. “It does still hurt, but I promise everyday seems to be a little better. I’m just lucky to have a husband like you,” she said saying the words that she knew Kevin needed to hear. Kevin smiled lightly.

“I love you,” Kevin said as he leaned down to kiss her. Dani pretended not to notice and turned her face so that his lips would meet her cheek.

“I’m going to go rest,” Dani said as she pulled out of Kevin’s arm. Dani knew that she was pulling away, but she didn’t know what else to do. She just didn’t feel anything anymore. The pain was gone, but so was every other feeling that she had had. Losing that baby had been hard, harder then anything Dani had ever been through before, and now she just couldn’t allow herself to feel those feelings. How was she supposed to know that cutting those feelings off would ruin the rest of her?

Image

Payton walked out of her class with a smile. She was loving college and all that it offered.

“Hey wait up,” a voice said as they grasped Payton’s arm. She gasped in shock and looked up.

“Hey,” she yelled as she pulled her arm away.

“Sorry, I just wanted a chance to talk to you,” the guy said. Payton frowned. She didn’t even know this guy.

“Look I don’t have time to talk. I have a very busy schedule,” Payton said as she began walking away.

“I’m Tyler,” he said as he followed her.

“Great, I really have to go,” Payton said.

“This is usually the part where you give me your name,” Tyler said with an eager smile. Payton sighed.

“Payton Anderr-Henrie,” Payton said. Sometimes she forgot that she now had a different last name.

“Anderhenrie?” Tyler frowned. Payton gave an inward smile.

“My last name used to be something else. And now it’s Henrie,” Payton said. She wasn’t about to give the man her maiden name.

“Different last name?” he asked clearly confused.

“Yes, I got married six months ago, Henrie is my married name,” Payton said. She didn’t understand why she was explaining this to a man she didn’t even know.

“Married? You’re married?” Tyler asked in disbelief. Payton just nodded.

“Listen, it was nice meeting you, but I really have to be going now,” Payton said as her new bodyguard walked toward her.

“Mrs. Henrie,” Chuck said. Payton smiled.

“Chuck, we agreed that you were to call me Payton,” Payton said. Chuck nodded. He looked over at Tyler with a frown.

“Oh Chuck, this is Tyler…I think he’s in my last day class,” Payton said with a shrug. “Is David here yet?” Payton wanted to know as she looked beyond the big bodyguard. She then saw David walking toward her and she squealed with excitement.

“David,” she said as she quickly walked toward her husband. David smiled as he leaned in and kissed her cheek politely.

“Hey babe,” he breathed.

“Thanks for picking me up,” Payton said with a smile. David nodded.

“James agreed to pick up Jer today,” David informed. Payton nodded. David looked over and noticed Chuck still staring at a confused Tyler.

“Oh my god, its David Henrie,” a girl squealed as she came toward David and Payton. “Can I have your autograph?” she asked with a flirtatious smile.

“Sure, who do I make it out to?” David asked kindly.

“Taylor,” the girl giggled.

“Taylor you know this man?” Tyler asked in disbelief.

“David Henrie, you know my crush,” Taylor said as she batted her eye-lashes at David. David just smiled.

“Here you go,” he said as he handed the paper back. He then turned to Payton. “You ready?” he asked softly. Payton just nodded.

“Bye,” Payton said forcefully to Tyler as she walked away with David holding onto her hand tightly.

Image

“Tyler,” Taylor turned to her barely older twin brother. “You know that girl?” she asked. Tyler shrugged.

“She’s in my bio-chem. class,” Tyler said. Taylor squealed happily.

“Oh how I love you big brother,” she said as she hugged Tyler tightly. Tyler frowned.

“Why?” he asked speciously. Taylor gave her brother another flirty smile. Tyler knew that his sister wasn’t above flirty with him or their father in order to get what she wanted.

“Because you can seduce his little wifey for me,” Taylor grinned. Tyler frowned.

“Look Tay, I like Payton, but I’m not about to come between a man and his wife,” Tyler said sternly. “Remember what it did to dad?” he questioned making Taylor frowned.

“Mum and I are nothing alike,” Taylor denied. Tyler laughed.

“You two are two peas in a pod,” Tyler laughed as he walked away from his stunned sister, leaving her confused.

Image

Kylie was lying on Nick’s chest trying her best to ignore sounds coming out of Ashlyn’s room. Nick groaned after fifteen minutes of continuing sounds.

“I’m going to murder those two,” Nick stated. Kylie sighed as she wrapped her arms around Nick’s lower chest, forcing him to stay in the bed.

“You’re going to stay right here, and love your wife,” Kylie whispered with a smile. Nick smiled and wrapped one of his arms around Kylie tightly pulling her closer into his side.

“Why did we agree to allow Ashlyn to stay with us?” Nick wanted to know.

“Because Kevin asked you, and we both knew that allowing Ashlyn to stay with Joe would be bad,” Kylie whispered.

“What does it matter? Joe’s been here every night this week,” Nick responded. Kylie giggled. She sat up resting her head on her elbow and looked Nick in the eyes.

“I love you,” she whispered. Nick smiled and ran his hand down Kylie’s cheek and ran down toward the back of her neck. He tightened his grasp and pulled her face closer to his.

“I love you,” Nick breathed as Kylie leaned down and kissed Nick. Nick gently pushed Kylie until he was stretched out on top of her. He was careful to keep his most of his weight on his arms. Kylie giggled and leaned up kissing Nick as her arms pulled him closer into her. Nick groaned as Kylie deepened their passionate kiss. “You do crazy things to my heart,” Nick breathed against her lips. Kylie smiled and trailed light kisses down Nick’s cheek to his jaw.

“My heart can’t be still around you,” Kylie breathed against Nick’s ears. Nick shivered.

“What are you doing?” Nick asked as Kylie grazed her lips down Nick’s neck. Nick groaned as Kylie began lightly sucking on a sensitive part of his neck. Kylie’s hands moved down Nick’s body toward the edge of his t-shirt. “Kylie,” Nick half-whispered half-moaned. Kylie pulled at Nick’s shirt and suddenly Nick was naked from the waist up. “Sweetie what are you doing?” Nick asked gently. Kylie sighed and released Nick’s neck from her lips looking him in the eye.

“I don’t know,” she whispered. Nick smiled and pulled himself off of Kylie, laying on his side, pulling Kylie into his bare chest.

“I know you want to get over your fear, and you will, but I’m not sure that this is the way to go,” Nick said gently. Kylie laced Nick’s fingers with hers and snuggled into Nick. With her left hand Kylie made light traces over Nick’s stomach.

“I know, I just…I love you,” she whispered. Nick smiled and kissed Kylie’s temple.

We’ll have our turn,” Nick promised. Kylie nodded and without leaving Nick’s side, she turned and snuggled into Nick’s chest, spooning with him. Nick moved his arm around Kylie’s waist and lightly rested his head on Kylie’s. “We should try to sleep,” Nick whispered. Kylie rested her hand on Nick’s and pulled herself tightly into Nick. Nick nuzzled his lips into Kylie’s hair making Kylie smile. Ever since stopping the chemo her hair had finally grown to her about her chin. Even though Nick had never made her feel incomplete without hair, she loved how much he seemed to love her real hair. He made her feel even more special then he usually did.

“Goodnight my love,” Kylie whispered.

“Goodnight my dear,” Nick replied as they both fell in comfortable slumber.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is! The FIRST Chapter! Let me know what you think, what you want to see happen, what you think will happen! I want to know it all! I love you all and you all have been great! Please check out the Character Page for characters, including the two new characters that you all have met today! I asked Breathless Tallie to create the new characters because she was not only a true help to me in my times of desperation, she encouraged me at times when I just couldn't write, or wanted to give up, or was completely stuck! She has become more then a Kylick fan, she has become one of my online best friends! Someone I can count on when I need opinions and encouragement!

Image

Thanks to everyone who's commented and subscribed before the story even began! I really hope you guys love what I have in story for you this time around!

Image

Shalaylay -- I'm excited for this to start as well! Oh look it's starting!! yay!! Thanks for letting me know about the name change! I am so bad about keeping up about those kind of things! So...look for Chapter 4 for what we discussed before!!

x0snowandsoccer0x -- I'm glad you are liking what you see so far! I hope you like what is to come!!