‹ Prequel: Slowly Dying Alone
Status: Active

Slowly Falling Apart

A Weird Next Morning

Image
First Banner Made by Me!!

Image

The next morning things were awkward at the breakfast table. Nick and Kylie looked at each other as Joe and Ashlyn seemed embarrassed.

“I’m going to join Nick in the studio today,” Kylie informed. “Please don’t destroy our home,” she whispered. Nick smirked. Ashlyn was silent before she burst out laughing. Joe was soon joining her.

“Listen next week, Kylie and I are going to have a nice romantic night in, so Ashlyn it might be best if you stay with Joe,” Nick said with a grimace. Ashlyn nodded.

“She could stay with me permanently,” Joe commented. Nick frowned while Ashlyn and Kylie just stared at Joe in shock.

“That’s something you’ll need to discuss with Ashlyn,” Kylie said. Ashlyn frowned, but she didn’t say anything.

“You ready dear?” Nick asked as he stood. Kylie nodded and got up placing her breakfast plate in the sink. Nick followed suite and soon they were out the door. “What time is your appointment today?” Nick asked as he looked down at his watch.

“Ten,” Kylie whispered. Nick pulled Kylie into his arms.

“It will be fine,” he promised softly.

“I know, but I still worry,” Kylie replied. Nick smiled.

“Honey, the radiation worked…” Nick paused. “We’ll be fine,” Nick assured. Kylie looked up at Nick and smiled.

“We’ll be fine,” she whispered. Nick nodded and lightly kissed her nose. They both then got into the car and drove away. Kylie groaned as they pulled into the studio. “I hate dealing with these people,” she whispered as she got out of the SUV. Nick laughed.

“You’ll get used to them,” Nick promised as they began walking through the crowd of paparazzi.

“Nicholas, Nicholas, over here,” some of them called as Nick grasped onto Kylie’s hand. Kylie put her sunglasses on and looked down to the ground. “Kylie, Nick, can you tell us anything about your plans to marry?” one of the men asked as his camera flashed in their faces. Kylie had been with the Jonas family long enough to know that allowing Nick to talk was best for the both of them.

“No comment,” Nick said firmly as he gently yet firmly led Kylie into the building.

“It’s getting worse and worse…and what do they mean our plans to marry?” Kylie asked. Nick gave a light chuckle.

“You know, we’re going to have to tell them at some point,” Nick commented. Kylie smiled.

“Not till after I’m legal,” she said with a shake of her head.

“What does being legal have to do with anything?” Nick asked with a small frown. “Kylie, you are legally my wife, anyone who has an issue with it, will have to take you to court. By the time they even get a hearing you’ll be eighteen. Kylie nobody has a say over our marriage,” Nick said gently. Kylie smiled.

“I love you,” she said with a grin. “And I know it’s just a fear. Ever since I learned of my family, I’ve had this nightmare of them trying to take me away,” Kylie whispered. Nick pulled Kylie into an empty room and lightly pushed her into the wall, hovering over her.

“Kylie, I won’t let anyone take you away from me. Is this what you’re nightmares have been about?” he asked. Kylie nodded as she looked down at the ground.

“I just don’t think I could survive without you. I know it sounds silly, but you’re everything to me,” Kylie whispered. Nick took a finger to Kylie’s chin and lifted her face to meet his eyes.

“I’m not going anywhere and neither are you,” Nick whispered. Kylie smiled. Nick then leaned down and kissed Kylie soundly. “Let’s go record some music,” he added. Kylie nodded and allowed Nick to lead her to the right direction. She loved it whenever Nick got possessive. Kylie loved that he wasn’t afraid to show her just how much he loved her.

Image

Ashlyn giggled as Joe kissed her neck. Joe needed to leave for the studio soon, but in the meantime he and Ashlyn were in her bed, having a little fun.

“I love you,” Joe whispered. Ashlyn sighed. She rested her head on Joe’s bare chest. Joe ran his fingers through Ashlyn’s hair.

“I love you too. We need to get up,” Ashlyn said.

“I don’t want to go,” Joe whined. Ashlyn laughed.

“I know, but you have to,” she replied. Ashlyn got off of Joe and walked to her closet.

“I could get used to this view,” Joe commented. Ashlyn laughed and threw a shirt at Joe.

“Get dressed,” she commanded as she threw on a pair of underwear and bra and then one of Joe’s shirts. She then crawled back onto the bed and straddled Joe.

“I thought I was supposed to get ready?” Joe whispered. Ashlyn smiled as she leaned down and kissed Joe.

“Oh you are,” she replied with a teasing smirk as she ran her finger down Joe’s chest causing him to shiver.

“Tease,” Joe moaned as he reached for Ashlyn’s neck and pulled her into his body, kissing her hard. Ashlyn moaned and allowed Joe to undress her all over again. Joe shifted moving his body on top of hers. “Once more,” Joe groaned.

“Yeah, once more,” Ashlyn panted as she allowed pleasure to take over her body once again.

Image

James didn’t know what to do. It was hard, but he had been forcing himself to get over Dani, and now she was standing at his door, asking to talk.

“You really shouldn’t be here,” James whispered as he watched Dani carefully.

“I know, but I just need to talk,” Dani whispered softly. James sighed regretfully and opened the door for Dani to enter.

“You can’t stay long,” James said. “Payton is bringing Jeremiah by in about…” James looked at his watch, “…twenty minutes,” he informed.

“Okay,” Dani whispered. She walked into the apartment and looked around. “So why did you move out of David and Payton’s place?” she wanted to know. James sighed.

“They didn’t need me around. I tend to get nightmares and I didn’t want to scare Jeremiah,” James said. “Can I get you anything to drink?” he asked. Dani shook her head.

“No, but thank you, I just wanted to talk to someone. Normally I would talk to Payton…or Kevin, but Payton is a newlywed and Kevin…well I’ll get to that,” Dani said. She sighed. “I don’t know if you knew this…not many did…but I was pregnant,” James looked at Dani in shock.

“Preg…pregnant?” he stuttered. Dani nodded.

“Yeah, I ended up having a miscarriage the night of Kylie and Nick’s wedding,” Dani whispered.

“Oh Dani,” James said.

“I’m fine,” Dani whispered.

“We both know that’s bullshit,” James said. Dani smiled.

“I know, but I have to be fine. Kevin needs me to be strong. I know he’s trying to be strong for me, so if he sees that I’m not hurting, then maybe he’ll stop hurting,” Dani replied. James smiled.

“You really love him,” he stated. Dani nodded. “Kevin wants to be strong for you because he’s the man. He needs to be there for you. Dani I know you’re used to taking care of yourself, but you have to let Kevin be your shoulder. He’ll listen, if you give him the chance,” James stated. Dani sighed.

“I know, I know, but I don’t know how,” Dani whispered. James laughed.

“I know, but you love Kevin. You have to talk to him, the same way you’ve always talked to me,” James said.

“You were always there for me. When I moved it hurt, I didn’t mean to lose touch, but I did, and then I met Kevin. James, I thought about you, all the time, but Kevin…he was everything to me.”

“I know he does,” James said. He smiled when he realized it was true. He realized that he would always love Dani, but it’s been years since he seen her. His love for her wasn’t the same. “Dani I’ll always love you, but it’s not the same love that Kevin has for you. I can not be the one you come to anyone. I know it might not seem wrong but coming to me is like having an emotional affair and neither of us want that,” James explained. Dani gasped.

“I don’t want that,” she whispered. James nodded.

“We both don’t,” James replied. “Go home to your husband, let him love you.” Dani smiled.

“Thanks for listening,” Dani said as she stood up. James nodded.

“Not a problem,” he promised. Dani sighed and walked to the door with James following her. Dani turned to James as she opened the door.

“I’m sorry I hurt you,” she whispered. James shrugged.

“These things happen. Sometimes we can’t control who we fall in love with,” James replied. Dani nodded and gave James an awkward hug.

“I’ll always love you,” Dani whispered in his ear. James smiled and hugged her tighter.

“I will too,” he said as he let her go. Dani gave James a small wave before heading back to her car. She knew that she would have to talk to Kevin, but she wasn’t ready to do that…not yet.

Image

Taylor giggled as she thought up her brilliant plan. David wouldn’t know what hit him, and Payton would be too busy with Tyler to even notice what Taylor was up to. Now all she had to do was convince her brother to go along with her plans. Taylor didn’t think it would be too hard, but she knew that things with Tyler were never simple. Taylor walked to her closet. She knew that she was going to have to seduce her brother in order to get what she wanted. Oh it may look dangerous, but Taylor would never cross that line, but a little flirting never hurt anyone. Taylor pulled out one of her best outfits and quickly changed, checking herself in the mirror. Taylor smiled. Getting her brother to agree with her would be too easy.

“Tyler,” Taylor said in her best sexy voice as she walked into his room. Tyler looked over at his sister and frowned.

“I’m not doing it, so you best stay over there,” Tyler said as he stood up. Taylor frowned.

“But Tyler,” Taylor whined. Tyler shook his head.

“Do I need to call Dad?” Tyler asked in a threatening tone. Taylor looked up at her brother, pissed.

“You’re a bastard,” Taylor stated with a glare. Tyler shrugged. “I’ll tell dad you forced yourself onto me,” she then threatened. Tyler laughed.

“We both know that he would never believe you,” Tyler said. “But please, do try it, I can’t wait to see his face,” he was still laughing. “Now get the fuck out of my room,” Tyler said as he pointed. Taylor stamped her foot and stomped out of the room. She could not believe that her plan had backfired.

Image

Payton walked into David’s office.

“Are you hungry?” she asked. David looked up with a smile.

“Where is Jeremiah?” he asked. Payton sighed.

“It’s his weekend with James. I feel like this divorced parent shuffling my kid back and forth,” she complained. David laughed and patted his legs. Payton moved forward and sat on David’s knees wrapping her hands around his neck.

“I could make you feel better,” David whispered. Payton smiled. David moved to kiss her neck and Payton sighed.

“David,” Payton muttered.

“Hmm,” David replied. Payton groaned as he began to lightly trace his lips along her neck.

“Can we do something, or maybe go somewhere today?” Payton asked. David pulled away.

“Are you bored?” David asked with concern. Payton shook her head.

“I just haven’t been able to get out since Dani is ignoring me and Kylie went to California,” Payton said. David frowned.

“Dani’s still ignoring you?” he asked. Payton nodded. “I wonder what’s up with her?” he asked.

“She lost a baby six months ago, she’s in a lot of pain,” Payton said defending her friend. David nodded.

“Are you going to want kids?” David suddenly asked. Payton looked at David in shock.

“Why, do you want kids?” she countered. David shrugged.

“I think I would like having a kid around, but I doubt that I am ready for one right at this moment,” David said. Payton sighed with relief.

“I’m glad. I’m not ready either,” she said. David nodded.

“We’ll just keep going the way we are,” David said. Payton agreed as she leaned in and kissed David. There was no way that they were ready for kids, especially when they were already raising a five year-old. “Let’s go get something to eat,” David said as he stood up, making Payton stand up as well. Payton nodded.

“Where did you want to go?” Payton asked. David shrugged.

“We can just drive around, something will come to us,” David suggested. Payton nodded in agreement.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who commented, subscribed, and read the first chapter! Here is the next chapter everyone!!

Image

PeaceOutDude123 -- I am glad you loved the first chapter! I actually rewrote that chapter like...five times. It was driving me crazy!

Stay Awake With Me -- I'm hoping to show more of Ashlyn's pride and stubbornness. I believe that we will be seeing a lot more from Ashlyn. She's not going anywhere...anytime soon!!

Breathless Tallie -- Breathe Breathe Breathe...lol

I'm glad you found it epic! Oh and I read what you asked, I just haven't had a chance to respond. But I will! You are the best Tallie!!

x0snowandsoccer0x -- Thanks for the comment! I too feel bad for Kevin and Dani, but I believe that this will only make them stronger in the end!

drama-queen-ak -- Thank you! I'm glad you are liking this so far!

Live4Music -- Your Welcome! Honestly I can't wait to see what happens either...even though I have an idea. But sometimes I never know what will happen!

lizzzzzzx -- lol....you know that happens to me a lot! No harm done!! I am so excited that everyone is excited! It makes me want to write more! Which is always a good thing!!