Status: Coming Soon :)

Drain Notes

Ten.

Jordan and the girls followed Pete in their car to wherever it was he was meeting Brendon. They pulled into a studio, one that looked like the one Scout and Tiana owned back home in Indiana. Jordan parked the car and scout jumped out quickly. Her eyes scanning over the building.

Pete looked at Scout and smiled. "Ever seen a studio before?" he asked.

Scout nodded. "I own one back in Indiana," she stated.

Pete looked surprised. "really?" he asked. "wow, then I'm glad you came along. You can give us some helpful hints with the final songs," he smiled.

Scout smiled at him and followed him into the studio, Tiana and Jordan close behind. As they opened a door leading to a studio room, music blasted through it. Scout smiled to herself, loving the studio. It looked nothing like the studio she owned, it was nicer and more humble. It was a cozy shade of brown, the furniture as well. She hastily walked into the big room and Tiana closed the door behind them. Scout starred at the boy behind the glass, one hand in his pocket, the other holding a piece of paper. He sang loudly and with a ton of power scout looked at him amazed.

"He's amazing," she said.

Pete laughed. "That's Brendon," he said into Scout's ear.

"And he is all mine!" Tiana said pushing her way through the small group of people.

Pete laughed again. "that over there is Spencer," he said.

Scout nodded and introduced herself to Spencer. Scout watched as Tiana drooled over Brendon. "Tiana, the more you creep on him, the less of a chance you have to talk to him. Your being sketchy as fuck." she laughed.

Tiana made a face as Scout. "shut up, I'm just watching the man Record."

"While you rape him with your eyes." Scout joked.

Tiana waved her away, "go fuck Witzigreuter or something."

"What about Witzigreuter?" Jordan asked as he walked over towards the two girls.

Scout smiled at him. "tiana's just being moody, that's all." she said.

Jordan chuckled as he wrapped an arm around scout. "isn't she always?" he asked.

Tiana turned around, a hand on her hip and a finger pointed at Jordan. "Hey!-" she began.

"guys!" Pete laughed. "jeez Jordan, I wish you would have warned me." he chuckled.

Jordan laughed. "sorry, I didn't think she would act like this," he smiled.

"does she normally act this way towards singers?" they heard an unfamiliar voice asked. They all turned around at the same time and Tiana let out a small squeak. The boy smiled. "I'm Brendon," he said holding out a hand.

Scout was the first one to shake his hand. "Scout," she smiled.

"Scout?" Brendon asked. "that's a pretty unusual name. But it's nice, I like it." he smiled.

Scout smiled at him and blushed, taking her hand away from his. Jordan introduced himself and Tiana turned around an looked at Pete. "He's hotter in person." she said with the most serious face she could muster.

Brendon laughed. "well thanks-I guess," he said.

Tiana just smiled at him, and continued to smile. Scout grabbed her by the shoulders and turned to Pete. "well she has a plane to catch early in the morning. We should be on our way, it was nice meeting you, Pete" she said, "you as well Brendon."

Brendon smiled. "you too," he winked.

Jordan looked from Scout to Jordan as they smiled at each other. Jordan felt a sort of jealousy he had never felt before. As they walked out of the studio Jordan was silent the whole drive back to the apartment. Tiana went to bed leaving Jordan and scout alone in the living room. Scout looked at Jordan. "why are you so quiet?" she asked.

Jordan shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "you seem to get along really well with Brendon." he said.

Scout raised an eyebrow. "what do you mean?" she asked confused.

Jordan crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "I saw you flirting with him, Scout. Don't act all Innocent, I saw the way you guys were looking at each other," he said.

Scout scoffed. "Jordan, what are you talking about?" she asked, "do you honestly think that I would flirt with another guy after I just took you back?" she asked.

Jordan sighed. "I don't know. I think I just might be a little out of it lately cause i did just get you back and I guess I just don't want to loose you again." he said quietly. "I'm sorry."

Scout wrapped her arms around his sighed and snuggled into him. "it's alright."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thsi chapter sucks ass.
i really don't like this chapter but whatever. its short and its here so i guess whatever.
also this story is almost over.
:( i'm sorry, but i kinda want this to be over.

comment//subscribe//hug a hampster
-Zelda