Status: For everyone who subscribed, thank you so much; you guys are way to rad! <33

When Did This End?

Forever In Jayy's Room

After a long day of school it was finally time to go home. Jayy and I had only one class together, which was last period. When I asked him where he lived I almost fell over in disbelief. He said he moved yesterday into a blue house with a tree-house in the backyard, which he said was on Mason Lane. The thing that made me want to fall over, that house was directly in front of where I lived.

I looked up at the clock, only three minutes until school was over. Jayy sat right beside me in class. I looked over at him, he was sitting there with his arms crossed. He looked over at me, which made it awkward because I was staring at him. I looked away quickly and blushed. It soon began to feel really hot. He broke the silence, “Hey how do you get home?”
I talked but didn't look at him, “I normally walk. Mason Lane is only about 10 minutes away by foot.”
“Than I'm walking with you.”
I looked over in confusion. “Are you sure?”
He smiled, “Yes I'm sure.”

Suddenly the last bell of the day went off and everyone rushed out of the building but me. I took my time and every time I looked behind me Jayy was right there. It was like having a second shadow or something. He soon got by my side and started rambling on about everything we passed.

Before we knew it we walked right onto Mason Lane and there it was, his blue house with a tree-house and my gray house with the huge forest behind mine. I started to walk toward my front door when someone suddenly pulled my backpack. I looked behind me and there he stood with his massive eye make-up, “Aren't you going to come inside my house?”
I wanted to roll my eyes but instead I just answered his question, “Well I really need to go to Reece's house, he wanted me to meet him there.”
“Please Violet, just for five minutes!”
I looked at his eyes, they were indescribable. “Fine. But only for five minutes!”

So I threw my backpack on the dead grass and he took my hand and drug me to the other side of the street. He opened his door and as I stepped in I closed it behind me. He locked the door and took me up the wooden stairs and into his room. He carefully placed his backpack on the ground and threw himself on the bed. “Isn't this nice!”
I looked around the room, “It is.”
His room was filled with boxes of his stuff, clothing that I would totally wear and could probably fit into, and a million pictures on his wall and dresser. I picked up one of the pictures. Every picture seemed to have a guy in it with teased hair and outrageous clothes. “Who's this?”
He jumped off the bed and ran to the picture, he stared at it and smiled uncontrollably, “That, is Dahvie Vanity. My un-biological brother, my best friend, my everything.”
I thought about Reece as he said that, “I should-”
“Dahvie and I, we are in a band together, Blood On The Dance Floor.” He smiled again. “Dahvie is actually coming by next month. He would do it now but Maine is so far away from where he and Sally lives.”
“Sally? Is she your girlfriend?”
“No, no. She's my best friend. I love her to death.”
“Oh.” I looked down.
He put his arm around my shoulder, “But don't worry, I think we will be really good friends. There is something about you that I just love. Though I don't know what it is yet.”

He took his arm off of me and ran to a door that was beside the dresser we were standing in front of. “Check this out Violet!”
I ran over to the door to see what it was.
“So I thought this was a closet and when I opened it this morning-” He opened the door, “I found out it was a bathroom! How cool is that!”
“Super.” I smiled. “Well, time for me to go.”
“Violet please don't leave me! Five more minutes!”

I soon realized there was no way out of it, I would be here forever.