Status: For everyone who subscribed, thank you so much; you guys are way to rad! <33

When Did This End?

Sitting In The Shower

I sat down on Jayy's bed and looked around the room some more. I soon spotted his closet. I opened up the closet door and fell to my knees. “Oh my goodness!”
“What is it? Oh you found my closet.”
“It's so big! You could fit a whole bed in here!”
“I honestly didn't even know I had a closet. Thank you for finding it for me.” He smiled. “But while you're on your knees you can go ahead and practice sucking dick on me.”
I looked at him with my mouth open.
“Wide, open mouth. You are doing good so far, you just need to get closer.”
I looked at him and smiled. We both fell over laughing. “Damn Jayy, you're almost as sexual as me.”
“Almost?' He looked at me with questioning eyes.
“Yes. Almost.”
“What a whore!” He opened the window and screamed, “Hey everyone! Violet whatever her last name is, is a total whore and loves to suck me!”
“Jayy!”
He closed the window, “Just kidding.”

I went into his bathroom and closed the door. I stepped into his shower and just sat there. Jayy came and knocked on the door, “Violet I'm sorry, I was only kidding.”
“Well that really hurt me.”
“Really?”
“No.” I started laughing. “And you can open the door.”
“Damn, you scared me to death.” He got into the shower and sat beside me.
I moved over to give him some room but when I moved he moved closer.
“Honestly Violet, did that hurt?”
“No Jayy, it didn't.”
“Something's wrong, I can tell.”

Tears filled my eyes.
“It did hurt, didn't it?”
I talked while tears ran down my face and onto the shower floor. Jayy took my hand and squeezed it. “It may hurt to talk about what's bothering us, but it has to be done.”
“Have you...”
“Have I what?”
I swallowed and took a deep breath. “Have you ever been called a monster.”
“A monster? Violet what are you talking about?”
“A monster! A fucking monster!”
“No..”
I lowered my voice, “Well I have.”
“By who?”
“By Reece..” A tear slid down my face again.
He let go of my hand, “You mean that kid who's your so called best friend?”
“I don't want to talk about it.”
He was mad, and I could tell, “Don't want to,” He paused and a tear of anger went down his cheek, “Okay. But I'm here if you need me.”

“Why are you crying Jayy?” I looked at him and him crying made me want to curl up into a ball and die.
“Because of him. How could he hurt something that is so delicate and beautiful?”

I stood up and pulled my shirt over my belt. I grabbed Jayy's hand and helped him up. I opened the bathroom door and laid on his bed. The covers that I laid on top of were cold- they felt so good against my pale body. He laid beside me. Though we didn't hold each other or any of that. We laid beside each other, not touching each other at all. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. We laid so far apart, just like strangers who care about each other should do.