Status: For everyone who subscribed, thank you so much; you guys are way to rad! <33

When Did This End?

Racoon Eyes & Cheesy Pick-Up Lines

I had woken up that night from an awful dream. I checked the time, it was five thirty in the morning. I normally woke up at six o'clock so there was no point in going back to sleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I glanced down at Jayy, who was apparently awake and somewhere else because he was not in bed. I had probably scared him off some how. Though I was ashamed of myself, it wasn't like me to go home with someone I just met, let alone sleep in the same bed even though we weren't being sexual in bed.

I placed both feet on the floor and stood up. I soon remembered something, it was Saturday morning. We didn't have school today. I soon heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I quickly laid back down and pretended to sleep. The door soon opened and with my eyes closed I listened to see who it was, and what they were doing.

While waiting to see who they were and what they were doing I realized something. I never texted Reece to tell him I couldn't make it and that I was sorry; he would not be happy.

I soon realized who the person was when they came over beside me and started talking, “Violet, wake up.” Jayy started shaking me.
I opened my eyes, “I'm awake, please stop shaking me.”
“Okay good, get dressed, we need to go.”
“Go where?”
“Just get dressed, please.”

I stood up and smirked, “I don't have any of my clothes over at your house smart one!”
He pointed to a box that was shoved halfway under his bed, “You can where some of mine.”
“Sweet!” I ran over to the box and dug through his clothes, they were so amazing looking. I picked out a shirt that said “Star Machine” and kept my ripped black skinny jeans on. I went to the bathroom and put on some more eyeliner. I won't lie, I look like a racoon half of the time.

“I'm ready Jayy!” He walked into the bathroom where I was standing.
“That shirt looks good on you.” He smiled but the smile quickly faded. “Come on, we have to go!”
He grabbed my hand and he literally drug me down the stairs. He looked around and than he went into his kitchen and out his back door with me still being drug around everywhere.

I stopped in my tracks, “I'm not going anywhere with you until you tell me where we are going!”
“Violet this isn't anytime for games.”
I sat on the grass and just sat there without saying a word.
“I can't tell you Violet! Please just trust me!” He looked at me with pleading eyes.
“You could be putting my life in danger and you want me to trust you? All you are to me is a stranger Jayy! Nothing more than that!”
“You really think that? I'm just a stranger to you?”
“Yes, and it doesn't matter because you're a stranger to me, and I'm a monster to you.”
I stood up and walked away while tears filled my eyes.

I walked past three houses. I looked back but he didn't follow. Some small feeling inside of me wanted him to, but the rest didn't. I continued to look back in sorrow. The next thing I know I bumped into something and fell straight on my ass. I looked up to the “drop dead” gorgeous stranger that stood in front of me.
He grabbed my hand without any hesitation and stood me back up to my feet. “I'm so sorry darling! I didn't mean to knock you over like that!”
I looked up, “It's fine. I'm sorry as well.”
“Well now that I knocked you over maybe it would be polite to introduce myself. My name is Landon Adeon.”
“Nice to meet you, I'm Violet Garth.”

“Do I know you love? You seem familiar.”
I looked at him in confusion, “I don't believe so, I would remember someone as sweet as you.”
“Unless...”
“Unless?”
He started to speak again.... “I know you.”
“You do?” I was very confused at this point.
“Yes. When I died you were one of the angles I saw in heaven.” He smiled.
I smiled back. “Awhh.”
“I know, cheesy, but hey it's true.”

I gave him a hug, I may have not known him, but he sure did brighten my day.