I'm Coming Out!

I'm Coming Out! Chapter 13

***Warning there is brief language and mature content***

Kate was all over me at the party.
We dance and she got me a little tipsy.
Before I knew it we were in a very hot make out session on her couch in the basement.
“Nevaeh! Nevaeh!” I heard someone call me. I slowly pulled away and looked up. Kate attacked my neck and I slowly closed my eyes and played with her hair.
“Nevaeh?”
I opened my eyes and I saw Jane walking over to us.
“Jane?” I asked slurring my words together. I slowly got up and walked over to her. I heard Kate groan loudly.
“What are you doing here?”
“I wanted to talk to you, but I guess now’s not the best time?”
“No, what’s up?” I asked.
“I want to talk about our kiss,” she said turning a little red.
“Oh that! I’m sorry, I was out of line, it’s just that you’re so damn sexy.”
She smiled. “So are you”.
I blinked a few times, just to make sure I heard right.
“I know she is,” Kate said grabbing my ass. “Now leave us alone.”
“No, wait,” I said removing Kate’s hand. “I think I want to go home now,” I said looking at Jane.
“But, baby, I haven’t shown you my room yet,” Kate winked.
“No thanks, I don’t feel like being number fifty.”
Kate’s mouth dropped. “Whatever, you’re missing out!”
“Doubt it…” I said taking Jane’s hand.
“Well good luck fucking a virgin!”
I flipped her off and Jane and I headed up stairs.
Jane led me to her car and slowly drove me home. “I’m still getting used to driving,” she chuckled.
I smiled and looked at her.
“Damn…” I sighed.
“What?” she asked.
“You’re hot,” I said giggling.
“How much did you drink?” she asked laughing.
“I lost count. Thanks for saving me, I would have slept with that slut.”
“You’re welcome,” Jane said smiling.
I rolled my eyes. I was so turned on I would sleep with anyone, frankly.
Once Jane arrived at my house we both got out of the car and I opened the front door for us. We headed to my room and I lied on my bed.
Jane looked at me and gave me a glass of water. I gulped it down and placed it on my night stand.
I watched Jane pace around my room before closing my eyes. Moments later I felt her soft lips on mine. I place my hand on her back to find it bare. I ran my fingers up her back and landed on her bra. I slowly pulled away.
“Once I start, I doubt I’ll be able to stop.” I said.
“Oh…” Jane said. “I’ve never done that before…”
“I’ve been around the block…” I said sitting up a little.
Jane rolled off of me and pulled on her shirt.
“So, are we…?” I asked.
“I sure hope so,” she said kissing me again.
I smiled and pulled her on top of me.
*****
A month or so later everyone knew about Jane and I and every male wanted to have a three way with us. Kate was beyond pissed but found some knew girl toy to play with.
Regardless, we’ve been pretty happy.
Today was Jane’s birthday. We planed a quite evening together watching a Walk To Remember.
Halfway through the movie Jane started to kiss my neck.
“What’s going on with you?”
“I think it’s time,” she said between kisses.
My heart skipped a beat.
“Are you sure?” I asked.
Jane stood up and pulled on my hand. I stood up and followed her up stairs. She attacked me with kisses and slowly undressed me. I returned the favor and we fell on her bed. I rolled us over so I was on top. I slowly started to kiss down her body.
“Are you sure?” I asked looking up at her as I grabbed the hem of her underwear.
“Make me scream,” she said smiling.
I grinned. That’s all I needed to hear.