Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

New Home

I followed Mikey nervously up the steps. He unlocked the door and flipped on a light. He shut the door behind me and smiled warmly.

“So, this is the living room. Down the hall, there are three doors. One leads to a bathroom. One leads to my room. The other leads to the guest room, and that’s where you’ll be. Come on, “he gestured. I followed him down the narrow hall. He led me to the guest room. He opened the door and I noted the very light scent of lavender. He stepped out of the way and I walked over to the bed. I set my purse down on it and looked around. It was a bit smaller than my bedroom, but it felt more comfortable.

“It’s very nice, “I said, looking back at him. He smiled.

“Well, this is your new home.” I looked at him and I felt the tears build up. I just walked over and wrapped my arms around him tightly. He returned the hug and sighed. “I’m sorry that you have to deal with this mess…”I just shook my head and wiped away a few tears.

“No, “I sniffed. “During this, I met you and that’s worth it all.”

“Well, I would’ve met you anyways… But, baby or no baby, you will always be my best friend, “he smiled slightly. I laughed quietly.

“I haven’t had anyone say something like that to me since I was three, “I laughed quietly.

“Well, that’s fucked up. You are amazing, “he smiled. I looked up at him and our eyes met. There was something in his eyes, but I couldn’t make it out clearly. It looked almost like regret that was coated with a new found happiness. He smiled and looked down nervously. “So, um, we’ll get you some clothes later. Tonight, you can just wear some of my clothes. I think they’ll fit. You’re still tiny, “he smiled. I laughed quietly and looked down.

“Thanks, Mikey.”

“Anytime, “he laughed. He left to go find me some clothes and I looked around the room. It felt cold, and I pulled my arms closer to me to preserve the heat. He came back with a pair of sweats and an Iron Maiden shirt. I smiled slightly.

“You listen to Iron Maiden too?” I guessed. He nodded.

“Gerard’s taste in music is definitely prominent in my own, “he smiled. He smiled at me. “Are you hungry?” I just shook my head. “Do you just want to go to bed?” I nodded. He smiled. “Alright, well, goodnight.” I hugged him tightly.

“Goodnight, Mikey, “I smiled. He hugged me back and I went and laid down on the bed.

“Welcome home, “he smiled before shutting the door. I remained awake, staring at the ceiling. I thought about everything that had happened within the last two months.

This is the start of something. Be it good, or be it ill. It’s the start of something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? I mean, Jesus. I have 37 subscribers and I have heard from like ten... What about you other 27? Come on, please?