Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Luck Loves Me Not Tonight.

I haven't worked myself away,

Two Weeks Later.

“Sky! Where the fuck are you!” Jack screamed through his house as he tried to look for the redhead.

“I’m here. What’s up?” She asked, Confusion etching her features.

“Babe, Your not going to like this but we got fucking signed! We’re going on tour straight after graduation!” The hyper boy shouted and Sky tried to put on a fake smile as she hugged her happy boyfriend.

“That’s amazing baby, I’m so proud of you.” She said with a soft giggle as she attached her lips to his. “I told you babe. Your gonna be big.” She said as she hugged him again. He chuckled slightly as he kissed her forehead.

“I know your not really happy with it Sky. So don’t pretend that your fine with it.” He said with a sigh as he trailed kisses all over her face. “We’ll be fine. I want you and only you Sky Renee Simmons.” He said as he looked deep into her eyes. “I think-.. I think I love you..” He trailed off and the redhead looked up at the tall boy, A small smile making it’s way to her lips as she looked up at him .

“Really?” She asked, Hope in her voice as he nodded softly, Wondering or not if he had said the important three words too soon.

“Really.” He said with a smile.

“I love you too, Jack. I’ve never been so sure of anything in my entire life.” She said with a small blush making Jack smirk as he softly rubbed her cheeks.

“Your cute when you blush.” He said with a small chuckle as he picked the girl up bridal style before dropping her on the sofa and hovering over her body. “No, your just cute altogether. Your beautiful.” He said making the blush on Sky’s cheeks return. Sky’s shirt raised slightly as he threw her on the sofa, Leaving her venerable to Jack’s roaming hands. “So, so beautiful.” He said as he trailed butterfly kisses up Sky’s stomach.

“Hey, Stop teasing Barakat.” Sky said, Her breath hitching in her throat as he got closer to the top of her shorts.

“Why? You tease me all the time Simmons.” He said seductively and she sighed softly as he brought his head up to hers, Kissing her roughly, Yet passionately. Sky moaned softly into his mouth as she felt his hard member against her leg. He smirked into the kiss as he grabbed her neck, the kiss getting hotter and hotter as time passed.

“Jack.. I’m not ready for this yet.. I want it to be the right moment.. You know.. Not a time where your parents could walk in at any second..” Sky said with a soft sigh and Jack nodded sadly in agreement.

“I’ll wait for you Sky, Happily.” He said with a grin and the redhead smiled softly back at him, Attaching her lips to his.

“I hope so.” She said with a sigh as the front door swung open.
“Hello kids.” Jack’s father said as he entered the house Sky looked at him with a soft smile as she positioned herself more normally on the sofa. It’s a good job they moved when they did or Jack’s father would have seen the awkward.. Position.
“Hello Mr Barakat.” Sky said with a polite smile and Jack’s father smiled down at her.

“Good evening Sky and it’s Bassam. You know that.” He said with a soft chuckle and the redhead laughed along.

"I'm sorry Bassam. It's a habit." She said again with a giggle as Jack wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"So.. Are you kids together yet?" Mr Barakat asked, earning a choke from Jack.

"Dad!" He shouted making the elder man chuckle.

"Oh come on, Tell me. I love gossip." He said with a bright grin. Earning a heavy groan from the lanky boy. "Plus, You two would make a really cute couple. And Sky would be an amazing daughter in law." He said with a grin and Jack groaned loudly as he threw a pillow at his father.

"So what if we are together Dad. It's none of your business." The annoyed teenager said to his father and that only made the elder man smile more.

"So you are together! God, I'm so good. I can get anything out of you son." He said with a chuckle and Jack groaned as he hid his head in the crook of Sky's neck.

"God Dad. Shuddup!" He whined and the elder laughed as he softly looked over at Sky.

"Welcome to the family Sky." He said with a warm smile and she smiled back as she kissed Jack's head softly.

"Thank you sir." She said with a small giggle as Jack lifted his head to smile over at his father. He shook his head softly with a chuckle before kissing Sky's lips softly.

"I'll leave you kids alone." Jack's father said with a smile before wandering up the stairs.

"God.. Your Dad knows." Sky said with a chuckle as Jack rested his head on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, He's a good man and he loves you Sky. You saw him he's happy that we're together." He said with a grin and Sky nodded softly.

"I hope so babe. I can stand my parents not liking me but yours, I think i'd die." The redhead said with a soft sigh as Jack played with random strands of her hair.

"They'd never hate you." He said with a warm smile as he pecked her lips softly. "They think your amazing. They hated my last girlfriend." He said with a chuckle and the redhead looked at him in confusion.

"Who was your last girlfriend?" She asked and Jack sighed as he carried on stroking at her hair.

"She was called Samantha Reynolds. She was a complete bitch and I regret every moment of that fucked up relationship. I thought I loved her.. Turns out I definitely didn't. She didn't mean anything to me. I realised that afterwards. She never cared for me really. She used me to get to Alex. And he obviously told me when my girlfriend tried to kiss him." He said with a shrug and the redhead frowned softly as she pulled him into a hug.

“You don’t deserve that Jack. You’re an amazing boy. The bitch is a fool for letting you go. But I’m glad she did.. Because if not, I wouldn’t have met you.” She said with a soft smile before correcting herself. “Well.. We probably would have met.. But we wouldn’t have gotten together.” She said with a soft giggle as the lanky boy grinned at her.

“Sky Simmons, You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Period. I‘m so glad I decided to talk to you that day.” He said with a content sigh and Sky smiled happily as she played with tufts of his messy hair.
“I’m glad you talked to me too,” Sky said, Nuzzling his nose with hers. "Who'd have thought it would lead to us being best friends. And also lovers." She said with a soft giggle as she kissed up his neck.

"Baby, don't tease me like that." He said with a soft chuckle but she shrugged and carried on kissing.

"Why not?" She asked with a seductive tone, making the brunette shiver automatically. "Don't you like it when I do this?" The redhead asked with a giggle only making Jack want her more.

"I do. Very much." He said as he softly bit on his lip. "But it makes me want you.. And I want to wait for the perfect moment for you." He said with a grin and Sky smiled softly as she stopped kissing and nodded softly, Laying her head in his lap.

"Okay Jacky, I'm sorry." She said with a small laugh as he gently stroked at her hair.

"It's okay baby. Will.. Sex with me be your first time..?" He asked anxiously and Sky nodded her head, Her cheeks flushing crimson with embarrassment.

"Yeah.. I've never really had a.. serious relationship before.." She said as she hid her head in the bottom of his shirt.

"Good.. I was worried.. It.. It'll be my second.." He said with a sad sigh. "But I want to class sex with you as my first. I regret ever doing it with Sam." He said, his face contorting into disgust as he thought about it.

"Babe, You don't have to pretend to be ashamed of having sex with her. She was your first, you can't regret that." Sky said with a small smile and Jack scoffed softly.

"I really do regret it. It was shit." He said with a chuckle making Sky laugh softly too. "We were both nervous, sure but.. She didn't do anything at all." He said with another chuckle and Sky wrapped her arms around him.

"Well, I promise you. When we have sex, I'll do everything." She said with a smirk as Jack softly bit on his lip. A lustful look in his eyes.

"I can wait." He replied softly after with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLER! I'ma Sorry. D:
More will be up soon. Thank you Commenter's. (: