Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Luck Loves Me Not Tonight.

This is the time to let us...

A week later.

Sky sighed softly as she walked into her house after a day of seeing Jack. Could one thing such as her father ruin that for her..? That answer would be yes. She groaned softly as she heard him storming towards her.

“Where the fuck have you been?!” He exclaimed as he grabbed her hair.

“I was at Cassie’s!” Sky screamed as her father violently threw her to the floor.

“You fucking liar! You were with a boy, Weren’t you.” He said seething as Sky shook her head vigorously.

“I swear Dad! I wasn’t!” She screamed as he threw his fist towards her face. Making a menacing noise as it came into contact with her skin.

“Don’t fucking lie to me!” He screamed as he threw blow after blow at his daughters tiny frame. She screamed in agony at the pain her so called father was causing her. Once her father was done with her, He spitted on her crumpled up body before storming up to his room. She scrambled up and quickly ran to her only sanctuary, Her room. She hurriedly locked the door before burying herself under the covers where she soon fell asleep.

-x-x-

The next morning Sky groggily got out of bed as her obnoxiously loud alarm clock rung in her ear.

“Oh.. Fuck..” She muttered to herself as she saw the damage her ‘father’ had done to her face. She tried as best as she could to hide the obvious marks but it was no use, the damage was already done. She left her face, realising finally that it wasn’t going to get any better and started on her hair that went to it’s usual straight self. And finally, she got dressed. She looked in the mirror and grimaced at her reflection. It may not have looked as bad but, it was still extremely noticeable. She grabbed her messenger bag from the floor and practically sprinted out of the house. She walked up the road and sighed as she finally got to Jack’s house, Hanging her head low as she got closer to him.

“Hey.” He said with a bright smile but the redhead still kept her head hung. “Sky.. What’s the matter?” He asked as he placed a finger under her chin, Lifting her face up slightly. It wasn’t much but it was enough to see the dark yellow/purple bruise formed on her face. “That little fucker!” He screamed as he walked down the road, the opposite way of there school.. Towards her house.

“Jack what the fuck do you think your doing?!” Sky screamed. She could handle her getting hurt but she wouldn’t know what to do if he hurt Jack.

“I’m fucking confronting him once and for all! He’s not doing this to you anymore Sky. Your coming with me for a few weeks.” He said plainly as they walked up to Sky’s road.

“You can’t just take me in like that. You haven’t even asked your parents!” She shouted and Jack turned to face her now getting a full view of the mark.

“Trust me, I asked them ages ago.” He said as he burst open the front door.

“What the fuck!” her father screamed and growled in anger as he saw the Barakat boy in his doorway. “Barakat! Get the fuck away from my daughter and my property.” He said as he walked towards the lanky boy.

“No fucking way Jackass. Your through fucking with this girl, She’s the best girl I’ve ever met and she doesn’t deserve any of the shit you give her!” He screamed at the elder as he pointed to Sky’s bruises. “Now, she’s coming with me. We can either do it the easy way or we can fight about it. Your choice.” Jack said with a smirk and Sky’s father growled before clenching his fist and throwing it towards Jack who easily dodged the movement. Jack brought back his fist and threw a powerful punch at Sky’s father. A crack was heard as the elderly man fell to the floor in agony. “Go get your stuff.” He said to Sky as he circled her father to make sure he didn’t try to go after her. Not long later Sky was down the stairs, Bags in hand. “Come on.” Jack said as he grabbed some of her bags and led her out of the door.

“..Thank you..” Sky whispered quietly as tears softly pricked at the corners of her eyes. She tried to stop the waiting tears but she failed miserably and the tears fell down her cheeks.

“Don’t cry baby. Your safe now.” He said as he placed an arm around her shoulder. Once they where at Jack’s house they made their way inside quietly and Jack’s Mom came out from the kitchen.

“Oh Sky, dear! What happened!?” His Mother asked frantically as she examined the young girls face.

“My father Joyce, Jack helped me.” Sky said with a small smile and Jack’s mother looked up at her boy proudly.

“Would you like to stay here honey? You know your always welcome.” She said with a warm smile as she took in the three bags on the floor.

“I wouldn’t like to intrude.. I’d feel bad Mrs Barakat so I’ll just find somewhere else.” Sky said with a small smile and Joyce rolled her eyes softly at her.

“Nonsense! You can stay here for as long as you’d like.” His mother said with a welcoming smile as she picked up one of Sky’s bags.

“Thank you so much. I’ll be fine once schools over. I’m moving further away from here to a college so I’ll never see my father again.” The redhead said in relief as she dried her eyes.

“Well honey, you stay here until you need to. How about you two stay home today and get settled. Plus, Jack wouldn’t want to go to school without you. And, you’ll need him at a time like this.” She said with a warm smile.

“Thanks Mom.” Jack whispered as he pulled Sky into a well needed hug. After the hug they both picked up a bag and followed Jack’s Mom to the guest room.

“Here you go. I hope this is okay for you.” Jack’s mother said with a smile as she placed Sky’s bag on the bed. Joyce pulled Sky into a hug and the teen sighed softly finally feel a mothers hug for once. Her mother didn’t give a crap. Sky’s mom was at work any hours she could get meaning she was hardly at home. Which meant more beatings for her poor daughter.

“Thank you..” Sky whispered into Joyce’s ear as she let go of the elder woman.

“Don’t mention it Honey.” She said with a smile before leaving the room. Leaving Jack and Sky on their own. Sky laid down on the comfy bed and Jack soon joined her.

“Your safe now.” Jack said with a sigh as he pulled Sky closer to his chest. She wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her head in his T-shirt, Breathing in his wonderful smell. “I love you.” Jack said randomly making Sky smile. “I felt those muscles moving.” Jack said with a chuckle as he looked down at her smiling face.

“I love you too, Jack.” She said with a smile as she softly kissed his lips.

“So.. Your going to be living with me.” He said with a wink and Sky rolled her eyes softly at him as she hit his chest.

“Yes I will Mr Barakat. Is that a problem?" She asked with a giggle and the Barakat boy shook his head softly as he kissed her nose.

"Nope. I'm going to love every second. It'll get us ready for the future.. to see if we can stand each other or not." He said with a chuckle and Sky laughed along.

"I think we'll manage it." Sky said with smile as Jack gently stroked her back.

"We have to get graduation over with first. Which reminds me, we need a graduation party somewhere.. Otherwise this graduations gonna be pointless" He said with a chuckle as he started thinking for somewhere. "Hey, We could have it here!" He exclaimed proudly as he jumped up from the bed. "I'm gonna ask my Mom babe. I'll be back soon." He said with a grin as he walked out of the room. Leaving Sky a little time to think. What if he tried hunting me down.. Did he know where the Barakat's lived?.. Would he kill me if he ever sees me again.. She thought and almost instantly she started crying again. But she had to stay strong.. For Jack. She thought as she traced over the very faint scars on her arms.

"Hey, We can have the party!" He exclaimed but his expression soon turned sad as he saw his broken girlfriend on the bed playing with her wrists. "Sky, are you okay baby?" He asked as he laid on the bed behind her. She slowly turned around and smiled as she met his eyes with hers.

"I'm fine babe. That's great news." She said as Jack looked down at her quizzically. He saw her still playing with her wrists. He pulled her hands up to meet his eyes and sighed softly as he saw the scars. "I didn't do most of them.. My father did some." She said with a sad sigh and Jack growled in anger.

"That fucker! He started you off doing it didn't he?!" He exclaimed and Sky nodded sadly as she thought about the events.

FlashBack.

Slice after slice after slice.. And Sky just watched on, Fresh tears pouring down her face with the excruciating pain her dad was causing her. He held the blade out to her with a wicked smile. She looked down at her mashed skin and started crying heavily.

"Go on, fucking do it! you've done it before." He said with an evil chuckle and the scared teenager grabbed the blade, Her hands heavily shaking. She looked up at her watching mother, soft tears falling down the elder womans face. She hesitantly pressed the blade to her skin making a small yet deep incision. "Good. Now keep fucking doing it. Hopefully we won't have you in the house by the end of the fucking week." He spat evilly as he dragged her mother out of the room with him.

"I'm sorry." She whispered as she walked after her evil husband.

"It's too fucking late." Sky shouted as they left the room.

End of flashback.


"Yeah. He did. That was also the day I pretty much disowned my Mom. She hasn't been my Mother since then." She explained with a sigh and Jack wrapped his arms protectively around the extremely fragile girl.

"Well.. now my Mommy can be your Mommy." He said with a soft smile and Sky smiled back at him.

"I love your Mom, She's amazing." She said with a soft chuckle as she buried her head in Jack's chest.

"And she loves you too." Jack said with a chuckle as he yawned. "I'm fucking beat." He said and Sky nodded in agreement. "Go to sleep babe. I'll be here when you wake up." He said with a smile as he kissed sky's forehead softly.

"Okay. Night Jacky." She said before letting her eyes flutter shut.

"Night Sky. I love you." He whispered before he too fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. yeah.. the next chapter will be at the graduation. :)
Thank you commenter's!
ILOVEYOUALL!