Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Luck Loves Me Not Tonight.

Lets take a moment to reflect,

Two weeks later.

“So guys. A month till graduation! Aren’t you guys excited!?” Sky exclaimed and everyone moaned loudly.

“Sky, Not everyone’s as good as you in class!” Alex exclaimed and the redhead popped her hip, glaring slightly at the boy.

“So what! It’s no fucking school for the rest of our lives! Well, actually. That’s a lie for me.” Sky said with a sad sigh and everyone laughed at her misfortune.

“See, Us guys get to go on the trip of a life time, maybe around the world with our band because we have no futures ahead of us. This band is our livelihood and we’ll stick with that.” Alex said with a proud smile and Jack nodded in agreement.

“True that dude. Were destined for failure in anything else. And we love our music. No college for us!” He exclaimed and Sky giggled softly at the pair as they high fived. But what she was really worried about was their future.. Together.. As friends. The boys would be on the road while her and possibly Cassie would be in college. It just wasn’t going to work..

“What’s gonna happen after then? Will we still be friends?..” Sky asked and everyone shrugged softly.

“Me and Cassie obviously will.” Alex said as he kissed the brunettes forehead. “And I don’t think Jack will ever be able to forget about you.” He said with a smirk and Sky flipped off the older boy.

“Shut up Gaskank.” Jack said with a small smile. “But it’s true babes.” He said with a wink and the redhead rolled her eyes as she tired desperately to hid a blush. Jack wrapped an arm around her shoulder suddenly making her blush slightly more. “She’s my bestest friend!” He exclaimed and she nodded happily.

“Get ready for non-stop webcam boys.” Sky said with a wink and Alex groaned loudly.

“If you two are awake all night being all cutesy. I shall kill said best friend.” Alex said with a warning smile and Sky hit him over the head.

“You shall not kill my Jacky!” She shouted at the tall boy and he flicked her forehead randomly. “What the hell was that all about?” Sky asked with a soft chuckle and the brunette boy shrugged.

“Just wanted to hurt you, tuts.” He said with a wide grin and Jack stood in front of the small Red haired girl.

“You don’t hurt my Sky.” He said before flicking Alex in the forehead too. “I’m always here for youuuuu.” He sang and the redhead giggled as he pulled her into a giant hug.

“God, You two so need to get laid.” Alex commented as he watched the pair. “Hopefully, you’ll fuck each other instead of keeping us hanging like this.” Alex said with a frown and Sky giggled.

“Alex, You got your kiss that week. What more do you want man!” She shouted and he smirked slightly. “Don’t even fucking suggest it.” The redhead said sternly before he could even speak.

“I wasn-.. Okay. I was.” He said with a small smile as the redhead rolled her eyes softly.

“Hey, is anyone in Mr Carters Music? I’ve been moved apparently.” The redhead sighed and Jack jumped up in excitement.

“Your in my music bitch!” Jack exclaimed loudly as he grabbed the redheads hand. “Come on! We better get going!” He exclaimed as he dragged Sky down the busy hallway before slyly pushing her around a secluded corner of the hallway. “Can I just say, I’ve wanted to do this all fucking day.” He said pressing his lips to hers, begging for some contact. He pulled away moments later and pressed his forehead softly against hers. “We really need to tell the guys soon.. We have a limited amount of time left together Sky.. I want to be able to spend some of that time kissing in public..” He said in an almost begging tone and the redhead smiled up at him.

“Okay, we’ll tell them straight after school today. No messing about we’ll just come out with it.” Sky smiled and the lanky boy wrapped his arms tightly around the small girl.

“Well, well. What do we have here?” said Alex and the pair looked wide eyed over at the boy.

“Well.. Looks like we don’t have to tell them now.” Jack said with a nervous chuckle and Alex smirked over at the pair.

“How long?” He asked and the pair sighed simultaneously.

“Like.. Two and a half weeks.” Jack said nervously and Alex looked truly hurt. Sky nibbled softly on her jumper as the pair talked.

“You two have been going out for weeks and you didn’t tell me?” Alex asked, his voice raised slightly.

“Sorry.” Jack said with a smile as he walked behind the redhead, Wrapping his arms around her wait. A small smile formed on both their faces as he laced together their fingers.

“It’s a good job you’re a fucking cute couple or both of your faces would be disorganised.” Cassie said with a smirk as she hugged her best friend. “Congratulations baby. I told you you’d find the right guy one day.” Cassie whispered in Sky’s ear and the redhead smiled softly.

“I think I have Cass.” The redhead grinned and the brunette smiled over at her friend.

“Be good to her, okay. Remember, I had her first.” Cassie said with a wink making Sky giggle softly.

“I will Cassie. I really like her.” He said with a wide smile and the brunette nodded softly.

“Good.” She said before grabbing onto Alex’s hand. “Come on now guys, We have music.” Cassie said as the pair made their way towards their classroom that was opposite Sky and Jack’s.

“Come on, let’s go.” The redhead said to Jack as she dragged him towards the classroom. They entered the room and the teacher looked at Sky strangely as he checked his register.

“Sir, I've been moved to this class recently. I don’t think I’ll be on the register yet but my names Sky Simmons.” She explained and the teacher nodded with a smile.

“Yes I was informed you’d be moving Sky. Please, Take a seat next to Mr Barakat.” He said and she smiled softly at the teacher as she took her seat. The pair smiled over at each other as they secretly held hands under the desk. “Okay Class. Some people will be finishing off their performances today. Especially Mr Barakat that’s been holding off his for months.” The teacher said with a small chuckle and Jack sighed soft, placing his head in his hands.

"Sir, do I have too?" The brunette boy asked and the teacher nodded.

"Yes Jack, you do. And so will Sky soon. You could do it today if you have anything planned." He said with a small smile and the red haired girl laughed softly.

"I'm not that good but if it will make Jack feel slightly better I'll go before him." She said as she smiled towards him. He thanked her softly as she stood up, making her way towards the front. "This song is one that I wrote myself so.. don't copy it." She said with a small giggle as she walked behind the classroom's big grand piano. "This song is called She falls asleep." She said with a half smile and she started playing the intro. Jack's mouth instantly dropped at her piano playing. He smiled even wider when he heard her beautiful singing voice for the first time.

She falls asleep and all she thinks about is you.
She falls asleep and all she dreams about is you.
When she's asleep the air she's breathing is for you,
Are why she wants to live.
She's not got that much more to give.

She sits alone, on her phone,
She's calling about her broken home.
And I don't know what I should say cause she's crying,
And feels as though she's thrown it all away.
She won't last another day.

You're climbing the stairs, unaware that she's hurting,
Bad and lying very still on the floor by the door.
But it's locked 'cause she was hoping,
You would come back for more.
But it's too late to realize you've made mistakes.

She falls asleep and all she thinks about is you,
She falls asleep and all she dreams about is you.
When she's asleep the air she's breathing is for you,
Are why she wants to live.
She's not got that much more to give.

Please save me,
I've been waiting,
Been aching for too long.


Once she was finished the whole room clapped. Small tears pricked at the corners of her eyes as she tried desperately to blink them away. Obviously the song was aimed at herself, Her father and partly Jack too. She changed the words slightly to resemble someone else when actually, she was the one suffering through it all. She thanked the teacher softly before taking her seat back besides Jack.

"Babe that was fucking amazing." Jack shouted quietly as he pulled her into a giant hug. "I didn't know you were that good. I didn't know you could play piano, Or even sing for that matter." He said with a grin and the small girl nodded softly.

"If your done flirting Mr Barakat, your needed up here." The teacher said with a smile and he sighed as he stood up, making his way to the front.

"There's no way I can compete with Sky." Jack said with a fake pout as he grabbed his guitar from the corner of the room. "Do I have to sing, Sir?" Jack asked and the teacher nodded. Jack sighed again. "I can't sing so I'm sorry for what your about to hear. This is why we have Alex as the singer." He said with a soft chuckle. "This songs called Jasey Rae." He said as he easily played the fast intro.

Lights out,
I still here the rain.
These images that fill my head,
Now keep my fingers from making mistakes,
Tell my voice what it takes,
To speak up,
Speak up,
And keep my conscience clean when I wake.

Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it.
Jasey. Say you mean it.
Your dressed to kill,
I'm calling you out.
Don't waist your time on me.


Once Jack was done, Sky clapped loudly along with everyone else. He was an amazing singer. Why did he think so low of himself.

“Your amazing.” Sky said with a soft smile as the brunette boy sat down. He grabbed her hands and swiftly pulled her onto his lap.

“PDA Mr Barakat. Put the poor girl down.” He said with a soft laugh and Jack pouted at the teacher.

“Nu-Uh. I’m not letting go!” He shouted as he wrapped his arms tighter around Sky’s waist. The girl smiled softly as she leaned back against his chest. She officially had the most perfect boyfriend ever in her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello Amazing Readers Of My Story. :)
I Hope You All Enjoy This Chapter. Short Filler. It May Skip A Month Some Time In The Future But, Fuck It! I Hope You Like. :D