Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Luck Loves Me Not Tonight.

Head for the car, and never look back, singing-singing,

Jack groaned in aggravation as he waited patiently for Sky to come to school. Cass and Alex’s fucking lovey dovey faces were quiet frankly doing his fucking head in. He smiled softly as he saw her long red hair swaying softly behind her as she walked through the school gates. He quickly ran up to her and engulfed her in a hug.

“Please. Save. Me.” He said through fake sobs as Sky giggled quietly.

“From what Jack? What exactly am I saving you from?” Sky asked him with a smirk and he pointed over to their friends who were making out by the railings. “O..Kay then. Let’s take a walk Jack. Leave them.. To it.” Sky said before grabbing Jack’s hand and leading him off into the grassy fields. Their hands stayed entwined as they walked through, a comfortable silence in the air. Jack looked over at Sky, her mind lost in thought. He wrecked his brain over the troubled teen. No matter what, He still thought she was beautiful. All those years of practically hating each other and he still liked her.. It confused him to hell.. The way her gaze can still make him melt.. The way her eyes sparkled and that dazzling smile still stayed on her face, even after everything that she’d been through.. I think it was safe to say that Sky Simmons amazed him.

“Is there a reason your staring at me, Barakat?” She said with a soft giggle as she broke the boy from his trance.

“Huh?” He asked, confused as to what she was talking about. He hadn’t been staring.. Had he?

“You’ve been staring at me for the past five minutes dude, What’s up?” Sky asked softly as her eyes stared into his for a few moments.

“I.. was just thinking how amazing you are.. You’ve gone through all that shit yet, You still wear a smile like there’s nothing wrong. You don’t show an ounce of hurt, but I know you are.” Jack said and Sky’s smile turned to a frown as she stared down at the ground. How did he know her so well.. They’d only been friends for a few days and he could already read her like a book. “I’m always here for you Sky. Always.” Jack said as he dragged her into a hug. Sky hugged him back instantly, melting into his warm embrace.

“I know Jack.. I know.” She said with a soft sigh as he let go of her small frame, letting her hands fall to her sides. He took one of her hands in his as they carried on walking.

“So, I wanted to ask you.. Do you want to come to our band practice tonight?” Jack asked and Sky furrowed her brows softly as they sat down on a patch of grass.

“I didn’t know you guys were in a band..” She said and Jack nodded happily.

“Yeah, it’s me, Alex and two other guys called Zack and Rian. We’re called All Time Low.” He said and she smiled softly as she nodded her head, her red hair bouncing up and down as she did so.

“Sure Jack, I’d love to come hear you guys.” She said with a smile and the tall boy grinned as he tackled her to the ground in a hug.

“Yay!” He exclaimed as Sky giggled loudly as she pushed the lanky boy off her small form.

“Calm down!” She exclaimed as Jack bounced up and down with excitement.

“Hey, this is a big thing. You’re the only other girl to see us, Other than Rian’s girlfriend Kara.” He said with a shit eating grin, making Sky laugh.

“Well, I’ll be there to keep you entertained Jacky. I’ll most likely end up dancing like a five year old with you.” She said with a cheeky grin as the elder boy smiled on at her. The way she way she smiled that cheeky grin made him feel warm inside. Her nose scrunched up slightly as she showed of her perfect teeth. He had the perfect person right in front of him.. Too bad she was practically his best girl friend.

“It’s usually just me.” Jack exclaimed with a pout and Sky flicked his stuck out lip.

“Not anymore.”

After School.

“Come on Alex! Stop sucking face, We have business to do!” Jack shouted at Alex and he turned around giving him a glare. Jack’s eyes widened as he hid behind Sky.

“Bye Babe.” Alex said before giving Cassie one last kiss and I smiled over at my brunette friend before running over and engulfing her in a huge hug.

“Bitch, we need a sleepover. Your telling me all about this.” Sky said with a soft laugh as her best friend smiled over at her. Sky kissed her cheek before running back over to an awaiting Jack.

“..Do it again.. But this time on the lips..” Jack smirked as Sky rolled her eyes softly at the boys pleading expression.

“You’re a perv, Barakat.” Sky replied with a smirk as the three made their way to Alex’s car. Alex smiled over at the younger girl as they walked.

“So, your coming to see our practice, Huh?” He asked and Sky nodded excitedly as she gripped onto Jack’s hand. “Wow.. You must be special.” He muttered lowly, Only enough for Jack to hear so he shot Alex a cold glare. Alex got into the front as Jack and Sky climbed into the back.

“So.. What will I be expecting today then? Are you guys good?” Sky asked and Jack smiled over towards her as he fumbled with his seat belt.

“So we’ve been told.” Jack replied with cocky grin and Sky shook her head softly at the brunette boy in front of her.

“Well, according to Kara.” Alex added with a chuckle and I laughed along.

Once the three arrived at what was assumed to be Alex’s house, there were two boys and a girl sat outside. They all climbed out of the car and Sky was instantly tackled by the girl which she assumed to be Kara. She hugged back nonetheless.

“Finally! Another girl!” Kara exclaimed as the other boys laughed. “My names Kara, what’s yours?” She asked politely and Sky smiled back sweetly as she kicked her heels.

“My name’s Sky. It’s nice to meet all of you.” She said with a polite smile and the other two boys walked towards her.

“My names Zack. I’m the bass player.” He said with a small smile as he shook the redheads hand.

“And my names Rian,” He smiled as he also shook the redheads hand. “And I’m the drummer.” He added with a grin as he walked back over to his girlfriend. Alex lead everyone into the house and down to the basement where everyone’s instruments were already set up.

“Wow.. You guys have got a good place here.” Sky muttered quietly as she sat on the worn out leather couch with Kara.

“It’ll get us by till we’re bigger.” Alex shrugged and Sky nodded her head as Alex tried out his microphone. Once they were all set up, they asked Kara what she wanted them to play.

“Break Out! Break Out!” She exclaimed excitedly and they all chuckled softly before Jack played the intro.

Luck loves me not tonight, I'm running out...
This four leaf clover's all but useless now.
I've got four wheels that say I'm not alone tonight,
I'm always looking for a joy ride through the
Brightest part of this town.

Break out, break out,
As we escape through the windows,
Head for the car, and never look back, singing-singing,
"Break out, break out,
Our time has come and we've got these big city dreams."


Once the song was done, Sky sat still. Her mouth slightly agape. They were amazing. No, more than amazing.

“So, what do you think?” Jack asked as he walked over and sat in her lap.

“You guys are fucking amazing. No joke.” She said with a grin as the Lebanese boy hugged her tightly from his position.

“Thank you!” He exclaimed as Alex threw a drum stick at him.

“Get your ass back up here. We‘ve still got to try and impress this lovely lady.” Alex said with a chuckle and Jack got off my lap and over to his position. “Right, Circles.” Alex said and they started into the next song.

-x-x-

Once the guys were done with band practice, everyone made their way up to the kitchen where Alex was handing out drinks. He gave everyone a drink and Zack turned to Sky and Jack.

“So.. Do you guys go out or what?” He asked and the two looked at each other wide eyed before cracking up with laughter.

“Are you joking? Both of ours parents would burn us alive! We’re just really good friends.” Sky explained and the others looked at each other, Confusion etching their expressions.

“Why would your parents burn you alive?” They asked and Jack sighed, running a hand through his perfectly messed up hair before answering.

“Our rents are arch enemies. They can’t even know we’re friends.” He said with a soft chuckle as he wrapped his arm around the small redhead. “It sucks but, we’re fine with it being a secret.” He added and Sky nodded in agreement.

“Well, that’s too bad.” Kara said with a sigh. “You’d make a good couple.” She added with a smirk and the two chuckled softly, A slight nervous hint to their tones. Sky wished she could agree but her and Jack were far to different weren’t they.. They wouldn't look good together.. At least that’s what she told herself. And what Jack told himself too.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. Comment/Subscribe? I'll love you forever!
Alexander Gaskarth;, You, Lady, Are Fucking Amazing!
I Thank You So Much For Commenting. :)