Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Luck Loves Me Not Tonight.

Put up or shut up, we're not wasting time again,

“Jack! Get away from the skittles!” Sky exclaimed as she looked over at the hyped up boy, throwing the multicoloured candies into his mouth.

“Never!” He exclaimed as he ran around the school grounds. It’d been two weeks since she’d been to the boys band practice and now her and Jack were like best friends. They were inseparable, Practically joined at the hip whenever they could be.

“That guys gonna be so fucking hyper at the end of this.” Alex exclaimed with a laugh as he watched his best friend.

“Fuck! I have him for Government next.” Sky exclaimed with a soft groan, Earning an eruption of laughs from the people around her,

“Sucks to be you.” Alex said with a chuckle and with that Sky threw a minstrel at him, Hitting him square in the forehead. Sky jumped up in victory but soon regretted it as the brunette boy started running towards her.

“No, Alex! I’m sorry.” She said running away from the boy but he only got faster. Once he caught up to her, he threw the redhead over his shoulder. “Alex, Put me down now!” She exclaimed as she hit at his back, eruptions of giggles falling from her mouth.

“Anyone wanna smack an ass? She’s got a pretty good one!” He exclaimed loudly and Jack ran over like a hungry school child.

“Mee!” He exclaimed before smacking Sky across her butt with force.

“You fucker Jack!” She exclaimed as Jack giggled like a naughty school boy, rocking back and forth on his heels.

“May I?” He asked and Alex shrugged as he handed over Sky, only for her to be placed over Jack’s shoulder too. Jack started running over to the field yet again and Sky screamed loudly.

“Jack Barakat put me down!” She screamed and he came to a sudden stop, Placing Sky down gently. “Why, thank you.” She said before laying down on the dry grass. Jack laid down beside her and took a quick glance down her body. Her skin slightly tanning in the hot sunlight beating down. Her exposed legs and stomach looking amazing in the shorts and crop top she was wearing.

“I so regret wearing shorts today.” Sky said with a small laugh and Jack smiled softly as he switched his position so his head was propped up on his knuckles and his lower body in a laying down position. “I bet everyone saw my ass.” She said with a soft groan and Jack chuckled beside her as he brushed some hair out of her eyes.

“Don’t worry. You have a nice ass.” Jack said with a wink and Sky rolled her eyes momentarily as she played with the bottom of her crop top.

“You love my ass, Barakat.” She said with a soft laugh as Jack grinned.

“You bet Simmons. I mean,” He said as he rolled my body over so I was laying on my stomach. “Look at it.” He said with a chuckle as Sky spun back around to face him.

“Thanks Barakat. Nice to know you have a small obsession with my behind.” Sky said with a giggle and Jack pouted softly.

“Stop making me look like a pervert, Simmons.” He said and Sky rolled her eyes softly as she stood up, towering over Jack.

“You make yourself look like a pervert, Barakat.” She said with a small smirk and Jack got up from his place to stand beside her. “But, I love ya.” She exclaimed with a shrug, Making Jack’s heart ache for her slightly. He liked Sky.. And Hearing her say those words nearly drove him crazy. “Now come on, Government!” She exclaimed as she grabbed Jack’s hand, Dragging him towards the front of the school. Once they reached Cass and Alex, everyone cheered.

“Wheyyy, We thought you guys were having sex behind the bushes.” Alex smirked and Sky scoffed as she placed a hand on her hip.

“Not everyone’s mind works like yours, Gaskarth. Come on Jack, Let’s go have sex behind some bushes.” She replied sarcastically as she grabbed Jack’s hand and dragged him inside the building. Once they got to their government class, they instantly took their seats at the back.

“Should we do work in this lesson?” He asked and I chuckled softly.

“Do we ever do work in this class?” Sky asked and he pondered on the thought momentarily before shaking his head. “Exactly.” She said and ruffled his already messed up hair. But it was a good type of mess. Sky looked over the lanky boy as he quietly nibbled on his pencil. She could say he looked.. Extremely handsome today but, That would be an understatement.. In her eyes he looked fine. Very, Very fine.

“And why are you all googly eyed over me, Miss Simmons?” He asked, A certain cheeky tone to his voice that made Sky laugh slightly.

“You think a lot of yourself, Don’t you Barakat.” She said with a small chuckle and he nodded his head proudly.

“Sure thing sweet cheeks.” He replied with a wink and Sky rolled her eyes softly at the big headed boy.

“It’s a good thing you’re my best friend Jack.” She said with a smile and the lanky boy grinned widely as they laced their hands underneath the table.

-x-x-

At the end of school, Jack waited patiently for Sky to come out of the building.

“You really like her, don’t you.” Alex said with a grin and Jack rolled his eyes softly at his best friend.

“How many times do I have to tell you this, No Alex. I do not like Sky. She’s just a very good friend.” Jack said and Alex chuckled slightly.

“Good friends that hold hands, Act all cute with one another and that have their arms pretty much glued to each other. Okay.” Alex smirked, A knowing look in his eye that only his best friend could see. Sky bounded out of the door only moments later and attached herself to Jack’s back.

“Ready to go home, Best friend.” She said with a giggle as the lanky boy smiled brightly.

“Come on Sky.” He said as he walked down the school stairs, Sky still clung to his back.

“Jack..?” The red head asked as they wondered down the road, The redhead clinging onto him for dear life. Jack turned his head slightly to show he was listening. “Do you think our parents would accept our friendship?” She asked and the brunette boy shrugged his shoulders lightly.

“I think my parents would.. Yours.. I doubt.” He said with a small chuckle Sky nodded softly in agreement as she bit her bottom lip. She tugged softly at his shirt to let her down. “I say you come around to my house one day.. Let’s see how they are with it.” He said with a smile as he let the redhead off his back. Only letting go of her when her feet were firmly on the floor. She smiled softly over at him before grabbing his hand and continuing the walk to their houses. It turned out they didn’t live that far away from each other so they walked home together almost everyday.

“Maybe.. A little further into the friendship.” She said with a small laugh as Jack nodded in agreement.

“But, they have been asking me who you are.. They see us walking together everyday and I get interrogated. Maybe I should tell them.. See what their reaction is.” He said with a small shrug and Sky nodded in agreement, Just thankful that she wouldn’t be there.

“Sure Jacky. If that’s what you want to do then, sure.” She said with a smile as Jack swung their hands back and forth. “Do-.. Do you ever think of.. What we could have been now if it wasn't for our parents?” He asked and Sky furrowed her brows at him in confusion.

“What do you mean Jacky?” She asked and Jack took a deep intake of breath before answering.

“Don’t you think.. We could have been together..” He said and Sky shrugged softly.

“Possibly. We did like each other. But look at you, Your adorable. You can’t blame me.” She said with a small giggle as Jack stopped in front of her, Smirking down at her small frame as he took both of her hands in his.

“You think I’m adorable Simmons?” He smirked and she bit her lip softly as she fiddled with his fingers.

“Of coarse I do.” She said with a small smile as Jack let go of one of her hands to sweep some of her hair out of her eyes.

“Do you still think I’m adorable?” He asked as he bit his lip softly and Sky nodded nervously.

“Strangely.. Yes.” She said with a nervous giggle as the tall boy smiled down at her, taking her face in his hands so she was looking directly into his eyes.

“So.. Would there ever be a chance for me.. Someday?” He asked and Sky sighed softly as he brushed his calloused fingertips down her cheek, Making her shiver slightly.

“We can’t Jack.. My Dad-.. He’s a cold blooded killer.. He’d burn me alive if he wished.” Sky said, Tears forming in her golden eyes. The tall lanky boy wrapped his arms around the frail girl and she melted into his embrace, tears drenching his t-shirt.

“You can’t live like that Sky.. We leave school soon.. Right?” He asked and the small redhead nodded her head softly. “Come live with me.. We’ll be best friends that have a house together.. And if we get big, You’ll be able to come on tour with us! It’ll be great!” He exclaimed making Sky giggle slightly. Jack always had that ability. No matter what mood she was in, He could make it better.

“Your amazing, Jack.” Sky said with a soft smile as they kept on walking. Sky had today realised that she had the most amazing best friend in the world. If only knew they both wanted to be more than that..
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. Comment/ Subscribe.

Comment Thank Yous;
Alexander Gaskarth;
Jasper_Lover
nevershoutdevyn
GaskarthBabeey.

YOU GUYS ARE A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
(: