Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Luck Loves Me Not Tonight.

Break out, break out,

“Come on dude, help me with this.” Jack whined and Alex shot his best friend a smirk. They were momentarily sprawled across jack’s living room floor, Many songs scattered around them that needed to be finished.

“Why?” He asked with a chuckle and Jack ran a hand through his hair as he stared down at the acoustic guitar and words in front of him.

“I want to get these two songs finished more than anything.” He said with a soft sigh Alex rolled his eyes softly before picking up the pieces of paper covered in his best friends messy scroll.

I'm sitting here wishing for something that's missing,
I'm waiting for you..
To tell me that time keeps on passing.
I'm hoping, I'm asking,
To stand by your side.
At least for tonight.

Let's follow through with this reckless dream,
That's tearing me up inside.
And all the time we've been so innocent.

So don't you go I've got you where I want you,
And I'm never letting go.
Hit the lights, we'll be all right
Tonight our dreams come true.

Now lets take our chances,
Please give me your answer.
It's all up to you so please take me away.
We've waited for so long,
I can't say it feels wrong, to close my eyes.
When all I see is you.


As Alex read on, His smile only grew more and more.

“Dude, This song’s fucking amazing! Where did this come from?” Alex asked and Jack shrugged softly as he bit at the end of his pen.

“It just did. I just.. Wrote it down.” Jack said as he picked up his acoustic and started strumming at the chords he’d wrote down for his new song.

“Dude, We’ve got to have this. We have to start getting all the parts down.” Alex said happily and Jack stared blankly down at the words. Of coarse he’d written them for Sky. He couldn’t get her out of his head. Ever since the kiss they shared a day ago, she was planted in his brain. But he didn’t mind. She was beautiful.. And he was glad that they were at least trying it.. They wasn’t officially together but they stole a few kisses here and there. That was something.. Right?

“I’ve already got my part down.” Jack said with a smile and Alex nodded his head,

“Come on then. Let’s hear it.” He said and Jack instantly started playing the tune. Once he was done Alex smiled widely.

“Wow Jack. The only other time you wrote a song was when.. You had Sam.” He said and Jack winced slightly at the subject.

“Don’t fucking talk about her.” Jack said through clenched teeth and Alex looked over at his friend sadly.

“I’m sorry Jack.. I know that you hate her.. I’m sorry for bringing it up.” He said and Jack shrugged his shoulders softly as he started playing ‘Break Out! Break Out!’ quietly.

“You wanna see the girls today?” Jack asked and Alex nodded his head softly.

“Yeah, Sure dude. You call Sky, I’ll call Cass.” Alex said and Jack nodded softly as he stood up slowly and dug out his phone, walking into the kitchen. He dialled Sky’s number and waited three rings before she picked up.

“Hey Jack, What’s up?” Her sweet voice asked, Making the lanky boy grin brightly.

“Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me, Alex and maybe Cass today. Plus, I’d love to see you again.” He said as he bit softly on his bottom lip. Sky laughed softly on the other end.

“Yeah, Sure Jack. You want me to come up to your house?” Sky asked and Jack smiled softly down the phone.

“Yeah sure. Whenever your ready.” He said and with that they both said their goodbyes before hanging up the phone. Alex wondered into the kitchen moments later with a wide grin on his face.

“You so like Sky.” He said with a chuckle and Jack rolled his eyes softly as he lent back against the kitchen counter.

“I do not like Sky. She’s just my best girl friend.” Jack said matter-of-factly and Alex rolled his eyes.

“Whatever dude.” He said just as a knock came at the door. Jack walked over to the door slowly and smiled as he opened it up to see the beautiful red head stood in front of him.

“Hey beautiful.” He said quietly so Alex wouldn’t hear as he scooped her up in his arms.

“Hello Jacky.” She whispered as he let go, grabbing her hand in his as he dragged her into the living room.

“We got one, Just Cassie to come now.” Jack said to Alex and the boy nodded. Not long after there was another knock at the door.

“I’ll get it!” Alex exclaimed as he jumped up from his seat and made his way over to the door. Leaving Sky and Jack alone for a few minutes. Jack planted his lips lovingly to the redheads and she instantly kissed back.

“You have no idea how much I’ve wanted to do that.” Jack said with a chuckle as he lent his forehead against Sky’s. Their hands entwined as they played with each others fingers. They pulled away moments later as they heard the front door slam shut.

“Sky Baby! Mamma’s here!” Cassie exclaimed and the redhead tackled her best friend into a hug.

“Fuck you Alex! She’s Mine.” Sky said gripping onto the brunette like a baby.

“Oh nu-uh, You are not turning my girlfriend lesbian.” Alex said and Sky and Cassie looked at each other, Past events coming back to them as they both burst out laughing. “What?” Alex asked making the two laugh even more.

“We were sooo wasted!” Cassie exclaimed making the redhead laugh, clutching onto her side that was killing her from laughter.

“Yeah we fucking were!” Sky exclaimed with a loud giggle as the pair rolled on the floor. “You came onto me!” Sky exclaimed with a laugh making Cassie laugh too.

“Nu-uh! You came onto me!” Cassie exclaimed as she tackled the redhead.

“Fine! We came onto each other.” Sky exclaimed with a squeal as the brunette girl tickled her. Cassie got off Sky and the redhead looked at the two boys that now looked rather excited in the downstairs department and baffled.

“Wow.. We so need to make a porno ladies.” Alex said with a wink as he sat down on the sofa across from Jack, holding his arms out for Cassie who happily sat down in his embrace. Sky quickly got up and made her way over to Jack, Sitting down next to him.

“I didn’t know you had experience with girls.” He smirked and Sky rolled her eyes softly at him.

“I’m not bisexual or anything.. We were just totally hammered at a party and made out. It was pretty fucking heated too.” Sky said with a giggle making the lanky boy bite his lip slightly.

“That is so fucking hot.” He whispered into her ear, sending small shivers down her spine. She hit his chest lightly and he softly kissed her cheek.

“Wanna watch a movie guys?” Alex asked, completely oblivious to the pairs actions around each other.

“Sure dude. You want me to call the others? We can have a movie night.” Jack asked and Alex nodded his head. Jack got up from his place and wondered into the kitchen to ring people.

“So.. Do you like Jack?” Alex asked Sky and she looked at him quizzically.

“Where did that question come from?” Sky asked with a small giggle and the brunette boy shrugged softly with a smile.

“Just the way you act around each other.” He said and Sky smiled softly with a nod.

“We’re just very good friends.” Sky said with a small smile as Jack walked back into the room.

“Everyone’s coming. They said they’d be about ten minutes.” He said with a smile as he sat back down next to Sky. She nuzzled her nose into the crook of his neck and he smiled slightly, kissing her forehead.

“You two need to get together badly.” Alex said and Jack shot him a warning stare. They didn't want their friends to know about their ever grown friendship, that was now turning into something more. As for the pure fact that someone could fuck it up. Not long later the other guys arrived and the movie marathon began. They started off with Saw and around halfway through Sky hid herself behind Jack from the mass amount of blood on the screen.

“ I've never seen so much blood in one fucking film.” Sky mumbled into Jack and he chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around the redhead.

“Don’t worry. Your safe with me.” He said with a soft grin and Sky looked up at him with a small smile.

-x-x-

“Well guys, we better get going.” Rian said three movies later and everyone agreed.

“Yeah we better. My mom’s gonna kill me.” Zack said with a soft chuckle as they all got up and walked to the door. Once everyone was gone, It just Jack and Sky left. He lanky boy smiled over at her as he started inching closer to her, Attaching his lips to hers hungrily.

“God. It sucks not to be able to do that in public.” He said with a small sigh and Sky nodded in agreement. “Will we ever be officially together Sky?” He asked and she giggled slightly.

“We could be.. If you fucking ask me.” She said with a grin and the lanky boy cupped her face with his hands.

“Sky Simmons, Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked with a grin and the girl leaped into his arms.

“Of coarse I fucking will!” She exclaimed with a giggle and the Barakat boy sighed.

“Do you want to stay here tonight? My parents are out for a few days.” He said with a soft smile and Sky nodded.

“Sure, why not. My parents are probably passed out on the floor by now anyways. Like they’d care.” She said with a soft laugh and Jack enveloped her in another hug.

“My parents care about you. And so do I. Do you really need anyone else?” He asked and the redhead shook her head no.

“Nope. Your all I need.” She said with a soft smile. Sky’s life was finally turning good again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Thank you everyone that has! I love you guys!